Define the 1% left wingers

So Soros for the democrats bad other rich folks for the GOP good. Yeah that makes sense..

Soros hedges against America and makes profits, Businesses, large and small, invest in America. Yeah, that should make sense yet you people think those that those who seek profit and create jobs is evil yet you defend one who bets against America and creates no jobs.
Bootlicking Familiars

Saying that the rich create jobs is like saying that vampires create blood.

Do the poor create jobs? But, go back and review my post. You moved the goal post. I was touting businesses; not necessarily the rich.

Those Who Run Businesses Are Not Those Who Make the Businesses Run

A job is not a creation, it is an activity. Therefore, the employees are the ones who should be praised. In sports, we praise the players a lot more often than we praise the owners or managers. But that would deflate your sense of superiority in supporting those who buy the loudest self-glorifying propaganda.

Again, in order to please your Masters, you have to make the lazy and incompetent poor the false alternative to them.

I've often wondered where the line is drawn between the righteous citizen and the evil 1%?

At what monetary value does one become the 1%?

For the Marxist, at what monetary value does the proletariat end and the bourgeoisie begin?

And where does George Soros fit in all this?
Unstructured Grammar Leads to Unstructured Thought

You ought to teach yourself punctuation instead of pretending that American education is adequate. I actually thought you were referring to the Left Wingers in the 1% instead of addressing them, which in intelligent English requires a comma after 1%.

The Oedipal brats born in the 1% become pushy and ignorant Left Wingers. Because you obviously faked your education, I thought you might have been one of the few awakened Americans who've realized that, and would therefor post about abolishing inheritance and all the other birth privileges granted to that toxic class. Their prep schools only produce Commies, Birchers, and RINOs. Be aware or be nowhere.

So Soros for the democrats bad other rich folks for the GOP good. Yeah that makes sense..

Soros hedges against America and makes profits, Businesses, large and small, invest in America. Yeah, that should make sense yet you people think those that those who seek profit and create jobs is evil yet you defend one who bets against America and creates no jobs.
Bootlicking Familiars

Saying that the rich create jobs is like saying that vampires create blood.

Do the poor create jobs? But, go back and review my post. You moved the goal post. I was touting businesses; not necessarily the rich.

Those Who Run Businesses Are Not Those Who Make the Businesses Run

A job is not a creation, it is an activity. Therefore, the employees are the ones who should be praised. In sports, we praise the players a lot more often than we praise the owners or managers. But that would deflate your sense of superiority in supporting those who buy the loudest self-glorifying propaganda.

Again, in order to please your Masters, you have to make the lazy and incompetent poor the false alternative to them.

You are all over the place. This is not an indictment on my part against workers and employees. There must be investment initiated to enable and facilitate the employee work. Where does that start? Capital. Someone must put forth the capital in some form. Again, go back and re read my post in response to the wealthy Democrats vs. the wealthy GOP.

Easy answer....they are the folks that own 40% of the nation's wealth.

wealth-01.png

wealth-03.png

wealth-05-1.png

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-in-the-past-50-years/?utm_term=.e01daecd441a

Ideal slices of the pie?
Who the fuck is wapo to make that call.

In 2010, Michael Norton and Dan Ariely surveyed more than 5,500 people to find out how they thought wealth should be distributed in this country: How much of the pie should go to the top 20 percent of Americans, and to the next 20 percent, and so on, all the way down to the bottom of the distribution?

I've often wondered where the line is drawn between the righteous citizen and the evil 1%?

For the Marxist, at what monetary value does the proletariat end and the bourgeoisie begin?

And tell us what 'fair share' means?

Why do you think the "1%" are evil?

As for "where the line is", it's at the top 1% of income-earners. I would have guessed that was self-explanatory.

Sigh.

I don't think they are but the left does

:lol:

"The left" does?

I'm part of "the left", and I don't think the 1% are evil. Where are you getting that idea from?

Easy answer....they are the folks that own 40% of the nation's wealth.

wealth-01.png

wealth-03.png

wealth-05-1.png

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-in-the-past-50-years/?utm_term=.e01daecd441a

Ideal slices of the pie?
Who the fuck is wapo to make that call.

In 2010, Michael Norton and Dan Ariely surveyed more than 5,500 people to find out how they thought wealth should be distributed in this country: How much of the pie should go to the top 20 percent of Americans, and to the next 20 percent, and so on, all the way down to the bottom of the distribution?

The biggest slice of the pie goes to whoever works hardest for it.
With the caveat being those who inherited their wealth.

And tell us what 'fair share' means?

Fair is what our politicians say it is.

Duh!

As for "where the line is", it's at the top 1% of income-earners. I would have guessed that was self-explanatory.

Sigh.

"The left" does?

I'm part of "the left", and I don't think the 1% are evil. Where are you getting that idea from?

You have never heard of this sort of talk from the left?

And I thought only bears hibernated for long periods of time.

Sigh.

"The left" does?

When your entire argument is based around what you think the other side believes, you've already lost.

The vast majority of "1%ers" that I know are left-wingers. Are you trying to argue that they all think that they're "evil"?

Sigh.

"The left" does?

When your entire argument is based around what you think the other side believes, you've already lost.

The vast majority of "1%ers" that I know are left-wingers. Are you trying to argue that they all think that they're "evil"?

Those on the left demonize the left 1%'s even though they are all Dims, and to fix it, they all vote Dim.

I never suggested that those on the left were smart or sane.

Sigh.

"The left" does?

Those on the left demonize the left 1%'s even though they are all Dims, and to fix it, they all vote Dim.

So your conclusions are logically inconsistent, but it's out fault?

You guys never fail to amuse.

Clinton: Buffett said he pays lower tax rate than secretary

Buffet says it's unfair.

Tom Steyer: I'm a billionaire. Please raise my taxes

More than 400 millionaires tell Congress Don’t cut our taxes

Hundreds of millionaires are banding together to tell Congress: Raise our taxes

OK, there you go.

You can close the thread now.

Sigh.

"The left" does?

I don't think they are all evil, I merely mentioned it because that is the left winged position.

I'm just trying to relate to the crazy people, but I see I've failed once again.

It's like my pappy always used to say, you can argue with a crazy person, but don't try using logic and don't ever expect a good result other than them shouting you down as they desperately try to find a safe zone.

Buffet says it's unfair.

OK, there you go.

That is how inane and dim witted Dims are. They sit around collecting all their vast sums of money and as they sit there they feel a tad bit guilty, so they try to relieve their guilt by insisting on voting for people who will force them to give more of their money to those in need. Then when the state forcibly takes from them what they could not voluntarily give themselves, they feel a tad bit better even though those in need only get about 9 cents on the dollar in tax money

Like I said, liberals are insane. Those who routinely voluntarily give their time and money to the poor are conservatives.

All I can say is, get up off your arse Dims and take a few antipsychotic medications. Make the voices stop yelling at you to keep voting Dim!

Last edited:

Sigh.

"The left" does?

The 1% play the game regardless of party.. They just make the LIV's 'think' they dislike the 1% just to garner a vote.

Example- Obama.... Dude campaigned by railing on the 1%er's only to jump on a polluting jet for Vegas and Martha's Vineyard

And it worked

-Geaux

"The left" does?

I don't think they are all evil, I merely mentioned it because that is the left winged position.

I'm just trying to relate to the crazy people, but I see I've failed once again.

It's like my pappy always used to say, you can argue with a crazy person, but don't try using logic and don't ever expect a good result other than them shouting you down as they desperately try to find a safe zone.

No, what you did was build yourself a strawman to knock down.

We're all so impressed.

Buffet says it's unfair.

OK, there you go.

so they have the option to pay more on their own. why don't they? party talks and no one listens.

35 years now of Pander to the rich GOP tax rates and insufficient investment in Americans and America. Silly dupes. When the 1% gets all the new wealth and the country and the middle class are slowly ruined, they are not paying enough. Rich Democrats know this. Rich Republicans Finance the BS hate propaganda machine. Works great!

Forum List

Back