Define the 1% left wingers

What about those working just to have health insurance? What about those who are working just to afford a car? What about those working just to supplement their income but they don't really need to, etc.?
Do they sell their labor as if it is a commodity? If yes then they are of the proletariat.

If they sell their time, then they are paid for their work.

Why does that chap your hide?
I was just responding to a question. Did I come across as being upset?

Anyone who quotes the Communist Manifesto as a credible resource comes off as a rather unhinged at a minimum.
My signature? It's a quote from The German Ideology.

I suppose you take a great deal of comfort living in a fantasy world.

Do they sell their labor as if it is a commodity? If yes then they are of the proletariat.

Anyone who quotes the Communist Manifesto as a credible resource comes off as a rather unhinged at a minimum.

Marx existed and his philosophy exists in the material world. It's real.

Marx existed is a fact. It's also a fact that he wrote a book about his philosophy. Neither of these facts require us to take his hateful worldview seriously nor to base our societies upon it.

Marx existed is a fact. It's also a fact that he wrote a book about his philosophy. Neither of these facts require us to take his hateful worldview seriously nor to base our societies upon it.
He wrote many books. That you only seem to know about one seems to suggest that you wouldn't have a clue as to his worldview. Your opinion is laughable.

But I'm not telling you that you have to do anything anyway so I'm not sure where you are going with this.

He wrote many books. That you only seem to know about one seems to suggest that you wouldn't have a clue as to his worldview. Your opinion is laughable.

But I'm not telling you that you have to do anything anyway so I'm not sure where you are going with this.

I went to a pub in London a few years ago. The pub lore is that Karl Marx used to drink there quite often when he was a young man, and that he was frequently ill-tempered. One day, in a fit of anger, he threw his beer mug at the mirror behind the bar. The panel he broke was replaced, and differs from the rest. One can see it even today.

I find this quite believable given that his writings seethe with anger and resentment towards those who are more fortunate, hard-working, and skilled than he was.

I've often wondered where the line is drawn between the righteous citizen and the evil 1%?

At what monetary value does one become the 1%?

For the Marxist, at what monetary value does the proletariat end and the bourgeoisie begin?

And where does George Soros fit in all this?

It's the 99%.

The ones who reject the left wing authoritarian agenda. Refuse rising girls as boys, the overwhelming queer agenda, the putting of Kardashian and other deranged ones to the pedestal.

Everything about it is backwards. No wonder, the 1% is actually the 99%.

I went to a pub in London a few years ago. The pub lore is that Karl Marx used to drink there quite often when he was a young man, and that he was frequently ill-tempered. One day, in a fit of anger, he threw his beer mug at the mirror behind the bar. The panel he broke was replaced, and differs from the rest. One can see it even today.

I find this quite believable given that his writings seethe with anger and resentment towards those who are more fortunate, hard-working, and skilled than he was.
I can believe it because he was human. But you will have to show me in his writings where he was seething with anger and resentment. I am fairly familiar with his writings and I'm not sure what you are talking about.

I've often wondered where the line is drawn between the righteous citizen and the evil 1%?

For the Marxist, at what monetary value does the proletariat end and the bourgeoisie begin?

Google it, dumbass. Soros is a good Democrat who wants to raise his own taxes for the good of the country, despite years of ridiculous hate propaganda. 35 years of Pander to the rich GOP tax rates continue to kill us and the country.

Google it, dumbass.

Ok, so I put dumbass in the google search engine and it came up francoHFW.

Now wut?

I can believe it because he was human. But you will have to show me in his writings where he was seething with anger and resentment. I am fairly familiar with his writings and I'm not sure what you are talking about.

You may have read his writings, but you certainly did not GROK them.

you aren't smart enough to know what the 1% are?

trumptard all het up about soros....

let's talk about the kochs, Sheldon adelson, the mercers and all the other myriad of corporatist plutocrats you worship.

I can't help but notice you didn't bring back any corroborating evidence for your assertions.

Were you aware that Marx despised the State and government wealth redistribution schemes?

Last edited:
We saw from my thread on the increase in my net pay from the tax cuts that liberals here think the top 1% starts at $100K per year!

We saw from my thread on the increase in my net pay from the tax cuts that liberals here think the top 1% starts at $100K per year!
Wrong.
To reach the threshold of the top 1 percent of income earners in the U.S., you need to make $389,436 a year or more, a 2013 Economic Policy Institute report finds. But the cut off varies depending on how old you are.Nov 6, 2017
How much you need to earn to be in the top 1 percent at every age
CNBC US Home › 2017/11/06 › ho...
MORE RESULTS

Were you aware that Marx despised the State and government wealth redistribution schemes?

The body count attributed to Marxist ideology is the proof in the noxious pudding, bub.

DEATH BY GOVERNMENT: GENOCIDE AND MASS MURDER

The body count attributed to Marxist ideology is the proof in the noxious pudding, bub.

DEATH BY GOVERNMENT: GENOCIDE AND MASS MURDER
I would say that you must be smarter than that........but.......

Why do you think the "1%" are evil?

As for "where the line is", it's at the top 1% of income-earners. I would have guessed that was self-explanatory.

Let me change the poverty level income to 45 thousand....that's scrounging in the end. No house a clunker car and kids not affordable.

Why do you think the "1%" are evil?

As for "where the line is", it's at the top 1% of income-earners. I would have guessed that was self-explanatory.

Sigh.

I don't think they are but the left does

Forum List

Back