Near the Alamo
No smile discernible....

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    82.3 KB · Views: 45
Can't say I will miss her

This is too important election to leave in the hands of a lightweight

Not sure how stepping down after a convention you can't speak at any more is a win, but okay.

Love to see Chuck Schumer back in there but he is getting ready to take over the Senate

Hope the Dems put someone serious in there

Technically she is going to wait until her racketeering scheme to crown Hillary is complete and she gets to crow in front of the convention about it before she resigns. As a Bernie supporter, I find fewer and fewer reasons not to vote for Trump. There will be 4 more years of this crooked nonsense unless we elect The Inept One.

Technically she is going to wait until her racketeering scheme to crown Hillary is complete and she gets to crow in front of the convention about it before she resigns. As a Bernie supporter, I find fewer and fewer reasons not to vote for Trump. There will be 4 more years of this crooked nonsense unless we elect The Inept One.

Never was about two good choices, one even.

Schultz was Hillary's most loyal supporter, interesting how quickly she was tossed under the bus, but that's the Clinton way isn't it? Get some underling to take the fall. Huma is next, although Hillary may have special fondness for Huma that will save her.

Schultz was Hillary's most loyal supporter, interesting how quickly she was tossed under the bus, but that's the Clinton way isn't it? Get some underling to take the fall. Huma is next, although Hillary may have special fondness for Huma that will save her.

She isn't being tossed under the bus. What I read is that once she resigns, she is going to work directly for the Clinton Campaign to oversee the 50 state campaigns.

Love to see Chuck Schumer back in there but he is getting ready to take over the Senate

Hope the Dems put someone serious in there
Not Dick Durbin huh? I figured Durbin would take over the Senate.

Wasserman Schultz resigning as party leader - CNNPolitics.com

She does have the prettiest green eyes I have ever seen.

This is fallout from the Bernie issue.

So apparently now the fur is flying in the cat fight over Hillary's hijacking of the Democrat nomination. And in Hillary's case it was Wasserman Schultz who did the actual hijacking, not Hilllary herself.

Last edited:
So what you need to ask yourself is whether the Nation would have been better off with nominees other than Trump or Hillary, particularly since both parties now appear to have gotten hijacked.

Would Cruz vs. Bernie have been better for the Country?

Clearly not.

Cruz is too far to the far right fringe and Bernie is too far to the far left.

Kasich versus Bernie would have been a popular choice but still would have lost to Bernie.

However you look at it the Democrats are going to win The White House. By hijacking the GOP, Trump has seen to that.

So did Wasserman commit a crime? Not against the Dem Party, but certainly against Bernie.

Jewish power cuts both ways. It can help you or hurt you. In Bernie's case this time it looks like it hurt him.

I am guessing with an Askenazi name like Wasserman, she is also Jewish. So she was not attacking Bernie for being Jewish, she was only saying Hillary is a better choice being female and Protestant.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back