Debbie has left the building...

Can't say I will miss her

This is too important election to leave in the hands of a lightweight

Have you seen her lately?

She's no lightweight

LOL. However, when it comes to corruption, she can cheat with the best of them. I'm sure Hillary will reward her for handing her the nomination. I am surprised they didn't fire her immediately but I guess they aren't even pretending to be outraged by the dishonesty.

So what you need to ask yourself is whether the Nation would have been better off with nominees other than Trump or Hillary. Would Cruz and Bernie have been better for the Country?

Clearly not.

Cruz is too far to the far right fringe and Bernie is too far to the far left.

Kasich versus Bernie would have been a popular choice but still would have lost to Bernie.

However you look at it the Democrats are going to win The White House. By hijacking the GOP, Trump has seen to that.

So did Wasserman commit a crime? Not against the Dem Party, but certainly against Bernie.

Jewish power cuts both ways. It can help you or hurt you. In Bernie's case this time it looks like it hurt him.

Kasich versus Bernie would have been a popular choice but still would have lost to Bernie.

Doubt it

So what you need to ask yourself is whether the Nation would have been better off with nominees other than Trump or Hillary, particularly since both parties now appear to have gotten hijacked.

Would Cruz vs. Bernie have been better for the Country?

Clearly not.

Cruz is too far to the far right fringe and Bernie is too far to the far left.

However you look at it the Democrats are going to win The White House. By hijacking the GOP, Trump has seen to that.

So did Wasserman commit a crime? Not against the Dem Party, but certainly against Bernie.

Jewish power cuts both ways. It can help you or hurt you. In Bernie's case this time it looks like it hurt him.

I am guessing with an Askenazi name like Wasserman, she is also Jewish. So she was not attacking Bernie for being Jewish, she was only saying Hillary is a better choice being female and Protestant.

Clearly you didn't know she was Jewish and the plan was to attack Bernie as an Atheist instead of a Jew. Facts are important.

Any card carrying Libs/Democrats here wish to offer members in your party help
with e mails because surely they need it....

First Hillary recklessly-carelessly handles classified emails
and now Debbie as the chair of the DNC screws the pooch....

Help,don't help makes no nevemind to me...
No help is better....

This is fun....
Looking forward to Debbie walking the walk of shame and disgrace as she rings in the open
of the convention tomorrow night.

How much does Donna Brazille weigh?
Who cares?

Dems are gearing up to take back the Senate and make serious inroads in the House. L
Schultz was in over her head.....too big an elevation
It is a rare opportunity to have a Trump leading the ticket

yiostheoy said:
So what you need to

How much does Donna Brazille weigh?
Who cares?

Dems are gearing up to take back the Senate and make serious inroads in the House. L
Schultz was in over her head.....too big an elevation
It is a rare opportunity to have a Trump leading the ticket
yeah...the dems sure caught on to her quickly...

Schultz was Hillary's most loyal supporter, interesting how quickly she was tossed under the bus, but that's the Clinton way isn't it? Get some underling to take the fall. Huma is next, although Hillary may have special fondness for Huma that will save her.

She isn't being tossed under the bus. What I read is that once she resigns, she is going to work directly for the Clinton Campaign to oversee the 50 state campaigns.

Oh that would be priceless!

Let's see how does it go? Get their endorsement, burn them, repeat? Apparently Debbie fell for it too.

Clearly you didn't know she was Jewish and the plan was to attack Bernie as an Atheist instead of a Jew. Facts are important.
The leaked email suggests Wasserman was vetting Hillary and Bernie -- obviously not her job to do.

That is what Bernie is b!tching about now.

I did not catch the atheism twist, you are right.

To me it seemed based on Semitism versus anti-Semitism.

I wonder if they are going to get that stupid hateful dingbat Mayor bitch of Baltimore to take Debbie Dumbass's position as head of the DNC. She is already an uppity up in the DNC.

Forum List

Back