Is Debbie Wasserman Schultz being treated fairly?

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
57951e982400002700b32c4a.jpeg

I've been listening to some folks on CNN who know her well and have been talking to her today, and it sounds like there is much more to the story than is being reported. I'm no fan of her's - but I'm not going to malign her before all the facts are out. She deserves her "due process" in the court of public opinion. She has always struck me as someone who is passionate about being DNC Chairman. BTW, she says she was not forced out - it was her choice to step down because she didn't want to be the "story" running up to the General Election. If true - that sounds very honorable to me.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz Resigns As Democratic Party Chair

Last edited:
I've been listening to some folks on CNN who know her well and have been talking to her today, and it sounds like there is much more to the story than is being reported. I'm no fan of her's - but I'm not going to malign her before all the facts are out. She deserves her "due process" in the court of public opinion. She has always struck me as someone who is passionate about being DNC Chairman.

The Court of Public Opinion has already convicted her. She resigned.

maybe she was just embarrassed that she couldn't get a cop or a member of any law enforcement family to speak at the DNC???

I've been listening to some folks on CNN who know her well and have been talking to her today, and it sounds like there is much more to the story than is being reported. I'm no fan of her's - but I'm not going to malign her before all the facts are out. She deserves her "due process" in the court of public opinion. She has always struck me as someone who is passionate about being DNC Chairman.

Have you heard her side of the story?

Left headed wing nuts can't get it through their pointy little punkins that a boss is responsible for their peon's actions. Especially when said boss is guilty of sending and replying to E-mails herself.

"Bernie sanders will never be President." Her reply to an E-mail. Duh.

LMAO!! At least the RNC made it to Tuesday morning (Melania's speech) before controversy. The DNC didn't even make it past Sunday. Not to mention the Melania controversy isn't even a controversy. This Debbbie Wasserman-Schultz thing just exposed Liberals in a big way.

Left headed wing nuts can't get it through their pointy little punkins that a boss is responsible for their peon's actions. Especially when said boss is guilty of sending and replying to E-mails herself.

True, Bernie Sanders will never be President - and Debbie knew that. She was working hard to keep Adolf Trump out of the White House - and she knew only Hillary could do that.

As head of the DNC, does "her side of the story" matter? It's kind of a "the buck stops here" thing, isn't it? Or are those days gone? If I were Debbie, I'd start worrying about her chances of getting reelected. She's got a row to hoe in that department...

I've been listening to some folks on CNN who know her well and have been talking to her today, and it sounds like there is much more to the story than is being reported. I'm no fan of her's - but I'm not going to malign her before all the facts are out. She deserves her "due process" in the court of public opinion. She has always struck me as someone who is passionate about being DNC Chairman. BTW, she says she was not forced out - it was her choice to step down because she didn't want to be the "story" running up to the General Election. If true - that sounds very honorable to me.

It would be great if she reveals pressure brought on her by the Clinton cabal. Good way to open the convention.

True, Bernie Sanders will never be President - and Debbie knew that. She was working hard to keep Adolf Trump out of the White House - and she knew only Hillary could do that.
Get real. She was part of the smear. In fact she was in charge and the instigator. I can't understand the reasoning and logic of a lefty. Boggles the mind.

It would be great if she reveals pressure brought on her by the Clinton cabal. Good way to open the convention.

Really? I'm sure she's thinking she doesn't want to end up at the bottom of the Hudson River. This is the Clintons were talking about here.

As head of the DNC, does "her side of the story" matter? It's kind of a "the buck stops here" thing, isn't it? Or are those days gone? If I were Debbie, I'd start worrying about her chances of getting reelected. She's got a row to hoe in that department...

Just another reason why she should be treated fairly by hearing her side of the story.

Coming from the single most critical of Trump haters, your opinion means nothing at all.

Get real. She was part of the smear. In fact she was in charge and the instigator. I can't understand the reasoning and logic of a lefty. Boggles the mind.

Please explain to us, with "credible" sources, exactly what the so-called "smear" was. Have you heard her side of the story?

Hillary could boil her in oil, and Debbie would still support her

Hillary could boil her in oil, and Debbie would still support her

And your point is...?

She needs her ass kicked.

Forum List

Back