Sanders To Withdraw Support?

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
This is heating up FAST! I TOLD you stupid democrats don't you screw over an old man. When you are 70 some odd years old you do NOT give a flying f#ck about feelings. There is NOTHING to lose, not a damn thing.

So you went ahead and pissed him off. You set twitter and Facebook on FIRE calling for Clinton to step down AND Sanders to withdraw his support!

"“I think I told you a long time ago that the DNC was not running a fair operation. That they were supporting Secretary Clinton,” he continued. “So what I suggested to be true six months ago turns out, in fact, to be true. I’m not shocked. But I am disappointed. And that is the way it is.”

You attacked him on religion the SAME low life scuzz ball tactics you use on members HERE. So now Sanders supporters AND Jews are PISSED OFF. Can you say GOOD BYE NEW YORK or SEE YA FLORIDA?

And then who do you TRY and blame for your horse sh#t?

"Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook said the leak of the emails was part of a coordinated hack by the Russians to help Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump."

Oh the Russians did it. Oh THAT is going to help your sh#t on the national stage huh? So much for Hillary's gawd damn reset button huh? But that even does not stop you from piling the ignorant on does it?

"“What’s disturbing to us is that experts are telling us Russian state actors broke into the DNC, stole these emails,” Mook said on CNN. “And other experts are now saying that the Russians are releasing these emails for the purpose of actually helping Donald Trump.”

So you democrats are arguing that the Russians could NEVER get emails from Hillary's PRIVATE server BUT he got them from the DNC main server? Do you lying sons of b#tches even THINK about your lie BEFORE you tell it?

Bernie Sanders says leaked emails show he was right about the DNC all along

Under Obama "It was ALL Bush's fault".
Under Clinton "It was ALL Putin's fault".

SAME old horsesh#t.

Fury

I can assure you this comes as no surprise to ANYBODY except maybe an imbecile (like some of the liberals here). Super delegates, that's like a dead giveaway that the Democratic Party's process is rigged.

The Democratic Party Star Chamber decides who gets the nomination, not the people. Kudos to Reince Prebus for not letting this happen in the Republican Party. Even though he didn't like Trump, he respected the will of the voters (the people).

• Banned
From your link.
"Chanting "Hell No, DNC, we won't vote for Hillary" and "This is what democracy looks like," the marchers headed from City Hall down Broad Street, the main north-south artery that leads from the city center to the convention site about 4 miles away."

Looks to me like Sanders supporters intend to clean house or bail.

If they get in place first, may not be room for republican protestors

This is heating up FAST! I TOLD you stupid democrats don't you screw over an old man. When you are 70 some odd years old you do NOT give a flying f#ck about feelings. There is NOTHING to lose, not a damn thing.

So you went ahead and pissed him off. You set twitter and Facebook on FIRE calling for Clinton to step down AND Sanders to withdraw his support!

"“I think I told you a long time ago that the DNC was not running a fair operation. That they were supporting Secretary Clinton,” he continued. “So what I suggested to be true six months ago turns out, in fact, to be true. I’m not shocked. But I am disappointed. And that is the way it is.”

You attacked him on religion the SAME low life scuzz ball tactics you use on members HERE. So now Sanders supporters AND Jews are PISSED OFF. Can you say GOOD BYE NEW YORK or SEE YA FLORIDA?

"Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook said the leak of the emails was part of a coordinated hack by the Russians to help Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump."

Oh the Russians did it. Oh THAT is going to help your sh#t on the national stage huh? So much for Hillary's gawd damn reset button huh? But that even does not stop you from piling the ignorant on does it?

"“What’s disturbing to us is that experts are telling us Russian state actors broke into the DNC, stole these emails,” Mook said on CNN. “And other experts are now saying that the Russians are releasing these emails for the purpose of actually helping Donald Trump.”

So you democrats are arguing that the Russians could NEVER get emails from Hillary's PRIVATE server BUT he got them from the DNC main server? Do you lying sons of b#tches even THINK about your lie BEFORE you tell it?

SAME old horsesh#t.

Fury

It's not as though we didn't know that the Democrats were using their control of the media to tip the election in their favor with underhanded tactics, anyway. This just confirms what we already knew.

• Banned

SAME old horsesh#t.

Fury

It's not as though we didn't know that the Democrats were using their control of the media to tip the election in their favor with underhanded tactics, anyway. This just confirms what we already knew.

Democrat VS democrat but they blame Putin. What a load of crap.

SAME old horsesh#t.

Fury

The old nod and a wink from Hillary. Much like the nod and wink from Lynch to Bill on the plane. This conspiracy has been in the works from the start. She will do anything to become Queen of the World.

SAME old horsesh#t.

Fury

This is blowing every ones mind away the talking points from the DNC don't know how to respond or what lies to make up.

SAME old horsesh#t.

Fury

This is blowing every ones mind away the talking points from the DNC don't know how to respond or what lies to make up.

They said the RNC convention looked like the WWE. This is shaping up to be better than a WWE promotion.

Sanders will not and neither will 99% of his supporters.

This is nothing more than the gasping of a dying Trump campaign
You're about to run out of lipstick, aren't you?

00c69eb.jpg

SAME old horsesh#t.

Fury

Democrat VS democrat but they blame Putin. What a load of crap.

They're Democrats, we don't expect them to accept responsibility~

Sanders will not and neither will 99% of his supporters.

This is nothing more than the gasping of a dying Trump campaign.

The lipstick on Trump does not hide his piggishness.

Forum List

Back