Debate or No Debate... What do you guys think?

Should the debate tonight be as important to Big John as the congressional meetings?

• Yes - We should hear from both of the candidates as scheduled.

Votes: 15 93.8%
  • No - The debate should take a back seat to the crisis.

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i would rather people that better understand the situation work on the plan, while obama and mccain get back to showing america where they stand

McCain's "rush to Washington" to do his job was a grandstand play from the get go. From all reports, he created more problems than solutions. Apparently his presence was seen as disruptive by those charged with trying to establish a workable rescue plan.

McCain is such a dork!

McCain is the biggest liar, pussy, phony, fraud, elitest, hypocrite, coward, fuddy duddy.

This was a political move that didn't work out for him like he would have hoped. He has to show. If he doesn't, kiss his presidency goodbye.

this is not that big a deal, really. And if there is a crisis, it is better to resolve it in the constitutional manner. We didn't stop politics in 1942 or 1944, or for that matter, in 1862 or 1864

This is just the worst kind of grandstanding. Speaking as one who is planning on voting vice president only.

I hope McCain shows up... I think this is too important for him to just skip.

-Joe

I agree.. McCain needs as many debates as possible... it's the only way the country is going to see the real candidates. Plus McCain's positions appeal more to a center right country than Obama's dead left positions.

McCain, (the Drama King) gave it a shot in Act I, and was shot down.

Act II will be tonight. The debate will go on as it should have without all the hoopla that he alone tried to create.

I can't wait for Act III and the final curtain call ... to see who is getting the "standing ovation"!!! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

When the plan goes up for a vote McCain and Obama is when they should be there. Though I think we all know that they're going to vote to bailout these companies, which leaves much to be desired out of these candidates.

Forum List

Back