Debate Getting Closer. Biden Trying to Drop Out

Nice try dipshit but that’s just more lies... here, I’ll prove it.

In a May 31 post on his blog shortly after George Floyd’s death, he wrote, “Protesting such brutality is right and necessary. It’s an utterly American response. But burning down communities and needless destruction is not. Violence that endangers lives is not.” ( here , medium.com/@JoeBiden/we-are-a-nation-furious-at-injustice-9dcffd81978f ).

At a speech in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on June 2, he said, “There’s no place for violence, no place for looting or destroying property or burning churches or destroying businesses […] we need to distinguish between legitimate peaceful protest and opportunistic violent destruction” (here

On July 28, Biden also condemned violent protests at a speech in Wilmington, Delaware, as seen www.c-span.org/video/?474269-1/joe-biden-remarks-wilmington-delaware-economy at the 8 minute 24 second mark.
The first 2 links were very early on, when the violence was just starting - before Democrats thought it would be helpful to them. Then they went quiet for 3 months, until the polls showed it was hurting them, and now suddenly here comes knight in shining armor Biden, to speak out against the violence. Oh Yeah :right: :puhleeze:

The 3rd link is over an hour long. I'm not going to sit through it all that time, searching for your claim. Strike 3. You proved NOTHING.
I showed Biden condemning the violence right after Floyd’s death.

If Biden refuses to debate his campaign would be immediately over....it may already be over....but he will lose blue states if he doesn't debate and tell people what his agenda is....

Kinda.

If you think about the notion that no one in their right mind will be voting FOR Biden......
Instead, they will only be voting AGAINST Trump.

In that context, Biden doesn't have to debate at all. They would vote for Hitler sight-unseen if it meant defeating Trump.
You have a point. The votes are pretty much baked in the cake. The Anti Trump movement is fierce so Biden really doesn’t need to do too much
The poorer sections Of LA
The poorer sections Of Detroit
The poorer sections of NYC.

And after their stores were destroyed...perhaps they won't vote for Silent Biden.
Biden isn’t hidin or silent. He has a much better plan to address the violence than Trump
boy, thats a hell of a plan. what was it again?
Biden will actually address the issues causing thousands of people to protest in the streets. Trump is completely ignoring those issues and thinks that fear and arrests are actually going to solve it. All that tactic does is make it worse.
Hmmm...spoiled brat, self-hating White kids, some of whom I personally know, trained like Pavlov's dogs to feel guilty that so many White have advanced degrees and can afford to live in 3+ million dollar apartments in NYC.
Are you that stupid?
Apparently I am... care to explain what I’m missing?
Wow! I just described the overwhelming majority of the protesters and you can't comprehend what I posted?
Are you that stupid?
Oh interesting... so you dont think the black community by and large has a active hand and interest in what’s being protested? And you’re calling me stupid?! Haha
The Black community in Nassau County and many other areas is working and earning a living.
You can blame Ronald Reagan, Patrick Moynahan and Joe Biden for 30+ years of legislation that has caused Black poverty.
You cannot blame Trump.

But, go ahead and be a phony.
I blame Trump for poorly handling COVID and poorly handling the racial issues causing unrest in the streets
Obama spent EIGHT YEARS "handling the racial issues" and it gotten us where we are today. Obama pandered to blacks rather than staying out of local issues or staying neutral. All that accomplished was racial division.
Racial tensions rose because it was finally being addressed and talked about. That’s what happens.
Then go to Capital Hill and protest both parties.
I will join you.
I’m with you on that... I’d love to see political parties abolished... they are cesspools of corruption
The nature of any group that can legislate is corruption.
The fact that they need to raise millions of dollars to campaign is a major source of the problem. Yang had good ideas about how to reform this
A serious question...
The fact that you were so anti-Travel Ban, which applied to Muslims nations...
Which of these Muslim nations truly concerns you, as in, it's apparent you have a relationship with someone who travels to at least one of these nations?
I don’t know anybody, I just didn’t like the nationalistic and divisive nature of the orders. I had no problem with the China travel ban btw. That’s the only good call he has made. That and putting Fauci on the task force
"nationalistic"
I agree...I can't stand Americans being employed.

Trump is "divisive" because the media is owner by Wall Street and wants cheap global labor.
No Trump is divisive because he is a shit talking troll

If Biden refuses to debate his campaign would be immediately over....it may already be over....but he will lose blue states if he doesn't debate and tell people what his agenda is....

Kinda.

If you think about the notion that no one in their right mind will be voting FOR Biden......

In that context, Biden doesn't have to debate at all. They would vote for Hitler sight-unseen if it meant defeating Trump.
You have a point. The votes are pretty much baked in the cake. The Anti Trump movement is fierce so Biden really doesn’t need to do too much

And after their stores were destroyed...perhaps they won't vote for Silent Biden.
Biden isn’t hidin or silent. He has a much better plan to address the violence than Trump
Biden will actually address the issues causing thousands of people to protest in the streets. Trump is completely ignoring those issues and thinks that fear and arrests are actually going to solve it. All that tactic does is make it worse.
Hmmm...spoiled brat, self-hating White kids, some of whom I personally know, trained like Pavlov's dogs to feel guilty that so many White have advanced degrees and can afford to live in 3+ million dollar apartments in NYC.
Are you that stupid?
Wow! I just described the overwhelming majority of the protesters and you can't comprehend what I posted?
Are you that stupid?
Oh interesting... so you dont think the black community by and large has a active hand and interest in what’s being protested? And you’re calling me stupid?! Haha
The Black community in Nassau County and many other areas is working and earning a living.
You can blame Ronald Reagan, Patrick Moynahan and Joe Biden for 30+ years of legislation that has caused Black poverty.
You cannot blame Trump.

I blame Trump for poorly handling COVID and poorly handling the racial issues causing unrest in the streets
Obama spent EIGHT YEARS "handling the racial issues" and it gotten us where we are today. Obama pandered to blacks rather than staying out of local issues or staying neutral. All that accomplished was racial division.
Racial tensions rose because it was finally being addressed and talked about. That’s what happens.
I will join you.
I’m with you on that... I’d love to see political parties abolished... they are cesspools of corruption
The fact that they need to raise millions of dollars to campaign is a major source of the problem. Yang had good ideas about how to reform this
A serious question...
Which of these Muslim nations truly concerns you, as in, it's apparent you have a relationship with someone who travels to at least one of these nations?
I don’t know anybody, I just didn’t like the nationalistic and divisive nature of the orders. I had no problem with the China travel ban btw. That’s the only good call he has made. That and putting Fauci on the task force
"nationalistic"

Trump is "divisive" because the media is owner by Wall Street and wants cheap global labor.
Actually, he isn't.
He's simply responding to media assholes.

Trump controls his own messaging and is arguably the most influential person in the world. He has been downplaying, lying about and acting out against his own teams safety recommendations while far too many Americans follow suit and now we see this virus still out of control and 1000s a day are still dying. He owns that, you can’t spin it
"1000s a day" huh ? Is that what your lying leftist media is duping you to believe ?
The actual count is hardly more than thousands (2000+) A WEEK.

I meant to say a 1000 a day which was the last number I heard on Friday. Wanna compare that to other countries?
No other country has our Blue City density so the comparison is pointless.
We are the open borders suckers.
Not to mention the Cuomo, DeBlasio scumbags.
What’s the densest city in the USA and how are they doing compared to the city’s where the outbreaks are? Do you wonder why the red states are having most the outbreaks?

Kinda.

Are you that stupid?
Are you that stupid?
You cannot blame Trump.

I will join you.
A serious question...
"nationalistic"

Actually, he isn't.
Yeah fucking right !!

Trump controls his own messaging and is arguably the most influential person in the world. He has been downplaying, lying about and acting out against his own teams safety recommendations while far too many Americans follow suit and now we see this virus still out of control and 1000s a day are still dying. He owns that, you can’t spin it
"1000s a day" huh ? Is that what your lying leftist media is duping you to believe ?

I meant to say a 1000 a day which was the last number I heard on Friday. Wanna compare that to other countries?
What’s the densest city in the USA and how are they doing compared to the city’s where the outbreaks are? Do you wonder why the red states are having most the outbreaks?
Playing stupid again?
NYC, LA, Detroit...every damn Blue City welcomes every illegal under the sun.
Red States are having outbreaks because they're stubborn assholes.
Old farts who are in their 80s or older who are millionaires who would rather die than wear a mask.
I actually know some of them.

Kinda.

Are you that stupid?
Are you that stupid?
You cannot blame Trump.

I will join you.
A serious question...
"nationalistic"

Actually, he isn't.
Yeah fucking right !!
I am well aware that you don't follow the media.
CNN was as vile as could be when Trump decided to run; they were shockingly unprofessional.

Kinda.

Biden is the guy who put two generations of black people in prison when he wrote the Senate version of the Clinton Crime Bill but you think THAT racist is going to fix the violence? How? The biggest joke of all on black people in this country is that the main stream media has you believing that Biden really cares about you (when he was the author of the legislation that put more of you in prison than any other set of laws ever passed in this country!) and that Trump doesn't (even though he just pushed through legislation that overturned some of the convictions of blacks that Biden CAUSED!) If this wasn't so serious it would be farce at it's best!
What do you think of that crime bill? To harsh on the blacks?

Trump is already whining about the moderators

What? no Hannity?

ha ha ha, good one, Chris Wallace way to objective for the pussygrabber...

View attachment 385308
what about the little girl molester---BEIJING joe? just saying
The only one in that debate ever accused of being a "little girl molester" is impeached Trump...

Yet with all that Biden hasn’t said a word about not debating. I’m fact he has said the opposite. And everything that you listed were simply political digs at Trump making a point that he is a liar and a dirty player that doesn’t deserve the time and attention
They were suggestions for Biden to drop out, and we all know it, so don't make a fool out of yourself.
Nope, you're just senile. Biden said nothing to indicate he wants to drop out.

Kinda.

Are you that stupid?
Are you that stupid?
You cannot blame Trump.

I will join you.
A serious question...
"nationalistic"

wrong again. you and your demoncrats are the shit face trolls. just saying

Kinda.

Are you that stupid?
Are you that stupid?
You cannot blame Trump.

I will join you.
A serious question...
"nationalistic"

How am I wrong? Do you know how many examples I can show of Trump shit talking and trolling? Just go to his twitter page. It’s pathetic

Kinda.

Are you that stupid?
Are you that stupid?
You cannot blame Trump.

I will join you.
A serious question...
"nationalistic"

How am I wrong? Do you know how many examples I can show of Trump shit talking and trolling? Just go to his twitter page. It’s pathetic
right, shit talk. the same thing you do

Kinda.

Are you that stupid?
Are you that stupid?
You cannot blame Trump.

I will join you.
A serious question...
"nationalistic"

You know what Slade wants...he has the right to his opinion, but not to yours.

Kinda.

Are you that stupid?
Are you that stupid?
You cannot blame Trump.

I will join you.
A serious question...
"nationalistic"

So first you said I was wrong and now you’re saying I’m right. Make up your mind already

Playing stupid again?
Old farts who are in their 80s or older who are millionaires who would rather die than wear a mask.
Would you agree that if everybody locked themselves in their houses for 3 weeks then this COVID thing would be gone?

Playing stupid again?
Would you agree that if everybody locked themselves in their houses for 3 weeks then this COVID thing would be gone?
No.
Israel has had two 3 week lock downs and C19 mutates.
In fact, Israel had the most new cases of any nation last week.
Almost no fatalities.

Am I afraid to get C19?
Yes.
I am in my 60s but in very good health.

Do I wear a mask?
Yes; until I can't take it anymore.
I have a dozen co-workers and we try to distance even when we remove our masks.

I am on a world-wide Facebook page consisting of thousands of Orthodox Jews.
I am on 2 Synagogue lists consisting of more than 1,000 families.
The brutal reality is that everyone above the age of 60 who was in bad shape is deceased.

Those younger and those with no pre-existing medical conditions get sick and recover.
I don't pay any attention to the media at this point.
The exaggerations have worn themselves out.

Playing stupid again?
No.
Almost no fatalities.

Am I afraid to get C19?
Yes.

Do I wear a mask?

The brutal reality is that everyone above the age of 60 who was in bad shape is deceased.

Those younger and those with no pre-existing medical conditions get sick and recover.
Stay healthy

Playing stupid again?
No.
Almost no fatalities.

Am I afraid to get C19?
Yes.

Do I wear a mask?

Stay healthy
You too.

Forum List

Back