Debate Getting Closer. Biden Trying to Drop Out

Wanna wager? If Biden doesn't show for the first debate, I will delete my account here. If he does, you do the same.

Are you in?
I didn't say he won't show. I just said Democrats are trying to have him not show.

I know if we had done a proper lock down in March/April we would have much much less body bags. You can’t catch it if you’re not exposed. You reduce exposure by keeping a distance, wearing a mask when around others and Washing your hands. It’s not rocket science
All those things were advised by the Trump task force and done in March/April.

Hate to tell you snowflake but Charlottesville happened in August of 2017. A full 8 months after he took office. You asked for an example and I gave it to you.
A more recent one was his refusal to condemn that white supremist who went creating his own vigilante moment against protesters...and yes, they were chasing
the little asshole because he antagonized them.

As far as your definition of blacks, no one on the left is saying anything of the sort. But I know plenty of Trump supporters who think this way.
Trump can't answer the tough questions. And in two weeks, you're going to watch him get his ass handed to him.
Mark this post, will you? :)
What example did you give about Charlottesville ? What about it ?

And yeah, we'll mark the post all right. LOL.

Last edited:
Biden will be the first Presidential nominee that I vote for. In the past I’ve written in people I respect but this election is different. I feel obligated to make a stand against Trump who I feel is destroying our country
He has SAVED the country, from fools.

Trump wanted to stop International flights the 2nd week of January and Congress told him to fuck off.
Every liberal here went crazy and their posts are probably still on file.
Correct. They called him a "racist" against Asians.

I see what Trump and his band of liars are doing as destroying our country. It’s gotta stop

You see what your leftist media is duping you to see, and you don't see what conservative media is showing every day.

1. RECORD positive numbers on the economy,
2. stopped the absurd practice of giving China unrestricted access to our valuable market,
3. holding China accountable for cyber theft,
4. taking Mexico and Central American countries to task for illegal immigration, 5. 5. 5. created 4 million jobs, created over 400,000 manufacturing jobs,
6. unemployment claims hit 50 year low, highest median wage in US history,
7. lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and disabled in US history, 8.lowest unemployment for women in over 70 years,
9. lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma,
10. 4 million Americans off food stamps,
11. vocational training topped 4 million - highest ever,
12. opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines thereby making America # 1 energy producer in the world (no other president ever did that), 13. Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE,
14. FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. > drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases,
15. reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars,
16. Signed Right-To-Try legislation,
17. $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic (the most ever),
18. Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act,
19. expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care (I got surgeries and benefits from this myself),
20. United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957,
21. withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord,
22. pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016,
23. made the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces,
24. withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal, 25. moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem,
25. protected Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court, 26. issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay,
27. MCA deal,
28. reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports
29. pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016,
30. net exports increased $59 Billion in 2018,
31. improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement,
32. we have begun BUILDING THE WALL.
33. provided quality detention centers for migrant children in Southwest Key Programs
34. created 8,700 Opportunity Zones with investment incentives for companies to invest in distressed communities
35. Got Israel/UAE aggreement establishing Middle East peace
36. Defeated ISIS and killed their leaders incl. # 1 al Baghdadi.
37. Killed Iranian terrorist leader Sulemani.
38. Stopped domestic terrorist mobs by sending federal troops & National Guard
39. record of number of regulations cut, further boosting the economy
40. highest median wage in US history
41. rebuilt the US military to a $721 Billion/yr budget
42. increased wages for military personnel
43. We found out when we expected President Trump to lead us through a COVID pandemic, as our Covid mortality rate was REDUCED from over 17,000/week in April. to less than 1,000 this week, as a result of the many smart things that the president has done. > it's a HUGE SUCCESS.
44. Ventilators (we now have so many we're exporting them),
45. the Navy hospital ships sent to New York,
46. the stimulus checks,
47. The Task Force advice (ex. social distancing),
48. opposition/criticism of New York's dumb nursing home policies,
49. federal aid to hospitals,
50. travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for),
51. Trump's advocacy of hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats),
52. fast, continual development of a vaccine.[/QUOTE]

Your OP says that Biden is trying to drop out but the only evidence you’ve shown is an article that quoted Biden saying that he is looking forward to the debate and that he wants there to be a live fact check so Trump gets called out on his lies. That’s a big Fail on this thread
Well the crawler idea is 1. Biden doesn't always do all his talking, for himself (especially when he was hiding in his basement for so long).

2.) Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., declared, out of the blue, that “I don’t think that there should be any debates,” in a clear attempt to protect Biden from losing to President Trump.

3.) Newsweek noted on Saturday that supporters are urging Biden to avoid the debates for various reasons, such as “Trump is not a legitimate candidate” and debates are “outdated political rituals.”

4. a July 7 New York Times column, suggesting that Biden should participate in the debates only if Trump releases his tax returns to the public, and agrees to have real-time fact checkers report on misleading statements during the events.

5. View attachment 385391

6. CNN political analyst Joe Lockhart, formerly press secretary for President Bill Clinton, wrote last week that it would be “a fool's errand to enter the ring with someone who can't follow the rules or tell the truth.”

Gotta credit Democrats with being creative when it comes to excuses for Biden to duck the debates. :stir: :eusa_boohoo:
Yet with all that Biden hasn’t said a word about not debating. I’m fact he has said the opposite. And everything that you listed were simply political digs at Trump making a point that he is a liar and a dirty player that doesn’t deserve the time and attention

Biden isn’t hidin or silent. He has a much better plan to address the violence than Trump
After condoning it with silence for 3 months ? Americans aren't buying that. :doubt:
Nice try dipshit but that’s just more lies... here, I’ll prove it.

In a May 31 post on his blog shortly after George Floyd’s death, he wrote, “Protesting such brutality is right and necessary. It’s an utterly American response. But burning down communities and needless destruction is not. Violence that endangers lives is not.” ( here , medium.com/@JoeBiden/we-are-a-nation-furious-at-injustice-9dcffd81978f ).

At a speech in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on June 2, he said, “There’s no place for violence, no place for looting or destroying property or burning churches or destroying businesses […] we need to distinguish between legitimate peaceful protest and opportunistic violent destruction” (here

On July 28, Biden also condemned violent protests at a speech in Wilmington, Delaware, as seen www.c-span.org/video/?474269-1/joe-biden-remarks-wilmington-delaware-economy at the 8 minute 24 second mark.

Yet with all that Biden hasn’t said a word about not debating. I’m fact he has said the opposite. And everything that you listed were simply political digs at Trump making a point that he is a liar and a dirty player that doesn’t deserve the time and attention
They were suggestions for Biden to drop out, and we all know it, so don't make a fool out of yourself.

Nice try dipshit but that’s just more lies... here, I’ll prove it.

In a May 31 post on his blog shortly after George Floyd’s death, he wrote, “Protesting such brutality is right and necessary. It’s an utterly American response. But burning down communities and needless destruction is not. Violence that endangers lives is not.” ( here , medium.com/@JoeBiden/we-are-a-nation-furious-at-injustice-9dcffd81978f ).

At a speech in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on June 2, he said, “There’s no place for violence, no place for looting or destroying property or burning churches or destroying businesses […] we need to distinguish between legitimate peaceful protest and opportunistic violent destruction” (here

On July 28, Biden also condemned violent protests at a speech in Wilmington, Delaware, as seen www.c-span.org/video/?474269-1/joe-biden-remarks-wilmington-delaware-economy at the 8 minute 24 second mark.
The first 2 links were very early on, when the violence was just starting - before Democrats thought it would be helpful to them. Then they went quiet for 3 months, until the polls showed it was hurting them, and now suddenly here comes knight in shining armor Biden, to speak out against the violence. Oh Yeah :right: :puhleeze:

The 3rd link is over an hour long. I'm not going to sit through it all that time, searching for your claim. Strike 3. You proved NOTHING.

Haha. I’d love to see this list
Me too. Or I can present my own list. How about Liz Wheeler, Greg Kelly, Dana Loesch, Laura Ingraham, Jeanine Pirro, Tucker Carlson, Ann Coulter, Mike Gallagher, Hugh Hewitt, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, Alex Salvi, for starters ?

If they can go with Martha Raddatz, Anderson Cooper, Lester Holt, and John Harwood, they can go with any of the names I suggested.
The funny thing is that you think those are serious people. There’s a reason why they didn’t get
Biden isn’t hidin or silent. He has a much better plan to address the violence than Trump
Like maybe have every American hide in their basement, 24/7. :biggrin:
sure. If they did this virus would be gone in 3 weeks

Biden will actually address the issues causing thousands of people to protest in the streets. Trump is completely ignoring those issues and thinks that fear and arrests are actually going to solve it. All that tactic does is make it worse.
WHAT are these illustrious "ISSUES" of which you speak ? This ought to be good.
Wow. You really don’t know what thousands of people have been protesting in the streets about for months now?! Really?

If Biden refuses to debate his campaign would be immediately over....it may already be over....but he will lose blue states if he doesn't debate and tell people what his agenda is....

Kinda.

If you think about the notion that no one in their right mind will be voting FOR Biden......
Instead, they will only be voting AGAINST Trump.

In that context, Biden doesn't have to debate at all. They would vote for Hitler sight-unseen if it meant defeating Trump.
You have a point. The votes are pretty much baked in the cake. The Anti Trump movement is fierce so Biden really doesn’t need to do too much
The poorer sections Of LA
The poorer sections Of Detroit
The poorer sections of NYC.

And after their stores were destroyed...perhaps they won't vote for Silent Biden.
boy, thats a hell of a plan. what was it again?
Biden will actually address the issues causing thousands of people to protest in the streets. Trump is completely ignoring those issues and thinks that fear and arrests are actually going to solve it. All that tactic does is make it worse.
Hmmm...spoiled brat, self-hating White kids, some of whom I personally know, trained like Pavlov's dogs to feel guilty that so many White have advanced degrees and can afford to live in 3+ million dollar apartments in NYC.
Are you that stupid?
Apparently I am... care to explain what I’m missing?
Wow! I just described the overwhelming majority of the protesters and you can't comprehend what I posted?
Are you that stupid?
Oh interesting... so you dont think the black community by and large has a active hand and interest in what’s being protested? And you’re calling me stupid?! Haha
The Black community in Nassau County and many other areas is working and earning a living.
You can blame Ronald Reagan, Patrick Moynahan and Joe Biden for 30+ years of legislation that has caused Black poverty.
You cannot blame Trump.

But, go ahead and be a phony.
I blame Trump for poorly handling COVID and poorly handling the racial issues causing unrest in the streets
Obama spent EIGHT YEARS "handling the racial issues" and it gotten us where we are today. Obama pandered to blacks rather than staying out of local issues or staying neutral. All that accomplished was racial division.
Racial tensions rose because it was finally being addressed and talked about. That’s what happens.
Then go to Capital Hill and protest both parties.
I will join you.
I’m with you on that... I’d love to see political parties abolished... they are cesspools of corruption
The nature of any group that can legislate is corruption.
The fact that they need to raise millions of dollars to campaign is a major source of the problem. Yang had good ideas about how to reform this
A serious question...
The fact that you were so anti-Travel Ban, which applied to Muslims nations...
Which of these Muslim nations truly concerns you, as in, it's apparent you have a relationship with someone who travels to at least one of these nations?
I don’t know anybody, I just didn’t like the nationalistic and divisive nature of the orders. I had no problem with the China travel ban btw. That’s the only good call he has made. That and putting Fauci on the task force

I blame Trump for poorly handling COVID and poorly handling the racial issues causing unrest in the streets
I congratulate Trump for huge success handling COVID (mortality rate down 85%), and blame Biden for much of the racial unrest (ex. he called the Blake shooting "systemic racism", when it was ordinary police procedure - 100% justifiable).
You do whatever pleases you. I’ll shake my head and laugh

If Biden refuses to debate his campaign would be immediately over....it may already be over....but he will lose blue states if he doesn't debate and tell people what his agenda is....

Kinda.

If you think about the notion that no one in their right mind will be voting FOR Biden......
Instead, they will only be voting AGAINST Trump.

In that context, Biden doesn't have to debate at all. They would vote for Hitler sight-unseen if it meant defeating Trump.
You have a point. The votes are pretty much baked in the cake. The Anti Trump movement is fierce so Biden really doesn’t need to do too much
The poorer sections Of LA
The poorer sections Of Detroit
The poorer sections of NYC.

And after their stores were destroyed...perhaps they won't vote for Silent Biden.
boy, thats a hell of a plan. what was it again?
Hmmm...spoiled brat, self-hating White kids, some of whom I personally know, trained like Pavlov's dogs to feel guilty that so many White have advanced degrees and can afford to live in 3+ million dollar apartments in NYC.
Are you that stupid?
Apparently I am... care to explain what I’m missing?
Wow! I just described the overwhelming majority of the protesters and you can't comprehend what I posted?
Are you that stupid?
Oh interesting... so you dont think the black community by and large has a active hand and interest in what’s being protested? And you’re calling me stupid?! Haha
The Black community in Nassau County and many other areas is working and earning a living.
You can blame Ronald Reagan, Patrick Moynahan and Joe Biden for 30+ years of legislation that has caused Black poverty.
You cannot blame Trump.

But, go ahead and be a phony.
Obama spent EIGHT YEARS "handling the racial issues" and it gotten us where we are today. Obama pandered to blacks rather than staying out of local issues or staying neutral. All that accomplished was racial division.
Racial tensions rose because it was finally being addressed and talked about. That’s what happens.
Then go to Capital Hill and protest both parties.
I will join you.
I’m with you on that... I’d love to see political parties abolished... they are cesspools of corruption
The nature of any group that can legislate is corruption.
The fact that they need to raise millions of dollars to campaign is a major source of the problem. Yang had good ideas about how to reform this
A serious question...
The fact that you were so anti-Travel Ban, which applied to Muslims nations...
Which of these Muslim nations truly concerns you, as in, it's apparent you have a relationship with someone who travels to at least one of these nations?
I don’t know anybody, I just didn’t like the nationalistic and divisive nature of the orders. I had no problem with the China travel ban btw. That’s the only good call he has made. That and putting Fauci on the task force
"nationalistic"
I agree...I can't stand Americans being employed.

Trump is "divisive" because the media is owner by Wall Street and wants cheap global labor.

Trump controls his own messaging and is arguably the most influential person in the world. He has been downplaying, lying about and acting out against his own teams safety recommendations while far too many Americans follow suit and now we see this virus still out of control and 1000s a day are still dying. He owns that, you can’t spin it
"1000s a day" huh ? Is that what your lying leftist media is duping you to believe ?
The actual count is hardly more than thousands (2000+) A WEEK.

I meant to say a 1000 a day which was the last number I heard on Friday. Wanna compare that to other countries?

Trump controls his own messaging and is arguably the most influential person in the world. He has been downplaying, lying about and acting out against his own teams safety recommendations while far too many Americans follow suit and now we see this virus still out of control and 1000s a day are still dying. He owns that, you can’t spin it
"1000s a day" huh ? Is that what your lying leftist media is duping you to believe ?
The actual count is hardly more than thousands (2000+) A WEEK.

I meant to say a 1000 a day which was the last number I heard on Friday. Wanna compare that to other countries?
No other country has our Blue City density so the comparison is pointless.
We are the open borders suckers.
Not to mention the Cuomo, DeBlasio scumbags.

Forum List

Back