Debate #1 -- Clinton v Trump --- 2016 -- OFFICIAL THREAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of funny that Trump invited Jennifer Flowers. :lol: It's actually quite ingenious. How it feel to see the woman your hubby had an affair with staring at you as you try to debate issues.

I though Deplorable Hillary had Gennifer Flowers killed years ago? :eek:

{
“Woman’s rights. Ha!” Flowers stated. “I personally have worked my tail off to get where I am in the entertainment business, which has not been easy since the Clinton scandal, by the way. … Hillary never put up a shingle and worked for her clients and built her clientele. She always got things on the back of her husband. … I think it’s a joke that she would run on women’s issues.”}

What a bummer. Maybe I would have watched the whole debate if the front row contained Jennifer (the proper way to spell Jennifer) Flowers, Monica Lewinsky, Paula Jones, etc., etc., etc. Lol.

the first little fact is that america is already lost the debate because hillary and trump are showing up, so we're getting wrestlemania instead of reason, that is a low low expectation of these people to begin with. it follows all the other little facts stem from that.

This is actually outside of the debate hall....

This is the height of pussdome.

3pMQmLq.jpg

The first rule is - there are only two choices. Giant Douche vs Turd Sandwich. What is you choice Amerika?

I have met many people who will stand in the voting booth and the choices will be like deciding whether to stick a bobby pin in the top socket or the bottom socket.

the first little fact is that america is already lost the debate because hillary and trump are showing up, so we're getting wrestlemania instead of reason, that is a low low expectation of these people to begin with. it follows all the other little facts stem from that.

Celebrity death match! Yaaaaaaaaaa. :rock:

stunning display from the professional victimhood industry, the trigglypuff protocol, there be a swarm of microaggressions lurking inside the debate hall; you must be at least as triggered as the height of the sign to ride.

Talking heads keep commenting on hillarys command of "policy". Trumps response? How did your command of policy get us where we are in the Middle East...particularly Syria?

Let's see her talk her way out of that one.

Talking heads keep commenting on hillarys command of "policy". Trumps response? How did your command of policy get us where we are in the Middle East...particularly Syria?

Let's see her talk her way out of that one.

Where is her command of protocol when it comes to protecting classified information? Sorry, but she blew the easy part so can't trust her with anything more complicated than logging onto a secure server. Things deteriorated under her reign as Sec. of State and that's a matter of record.

I saw an article earlier discussing topics that will be included, but can't find it now. Anyone seen that?

stunning display from the professional victimhood industry, the trigglypuff protocol, there be a swarm of microaggressions lurking inside the debate hall; you must be at least as triggered as the height of the sign to ride.

This is what happens when you have no tolerance policies for bullying in schools.

Everyone needs to be picked on at some point and they also need figure a way to make it stop. This is a critical skill everyone must develop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back