USMB Official 2020 Debate Thread -- Round 2..

LOL!!!! you can't defend it.

no worries - i knew you couldn't.

embrace it since that's all you can do.

i bet you don't even need astro glide with all the ankle grabbing you do for yer chosen one!
Please stop crying.
It really doesnt look good, if youre trying to represent the Democratic party.
Why wont you except that Trump is going to be your president for 4 more years, after watching that debate last night ?
Whenever these DemNazis act like this it reminds me of a passage in The Bible where Jesus comes upon a demon possessed man. Jesus is about to cast out the demons and they cry, "send us in to the pigs" then the whole herd of pigs runs in to the lake and drowns themselves.

try a little matthew 6: 5-13.

it can only do you some good, twig.

ou are confused Moon Bat

That idiot Biden championed the crime bill that put millions of Black boys and girls in prison but yet you still say you will vote for him. He is a stupid Leftest asshole whose failed economic policy keeps them in poverty. During his administration with this Obama jerk poverty and family income for B;lacks increased. Also, more of them were put on welfare. Shame!

The Crime Bill was universially supported by both sides at the time. It was even supported in the black community.

And frankly, with TRUMP PLAGUE and TRUMP recession, black folks have been hardest hit.

Your boy is going down... then he's going to jail. Deal with it.
Dream on you blithering nutcase. First y'all attack Guliani for attempting to get crime under control in New York with controversial tactics that ended up working for the unique problem going on there, but then you attempt to excuse Biden for doing the same things. Rotflmbo.... Make up your minds already. Pathetic the Demoncrats are.

Millions of millions of Americans are heading to poverty, job lost, lost of income, evictions,lost of health coverage, food on the table, scared, infections, 220,000+ deaths.
i've seen donny in action for 40 years. so um ... ya... character... or in donny's case - the lack of it, certainly should be a factor.

the results so far under a trump administration?

a completely fractured society
a world embarrassment
hundreds of thousands of people dying from a virus - with no end in sight - that was preventable
people in food lines reminiscent of the great depression
20,000,000 could lose their healthcare in the middle of a pandemic
women could be forced back to using hangers
back to being exposed to filthy air, CONtaminated water,& cancer laden food.

& you want even more.
Cry, cry, cry all you want, but crying dont change the facts.
With my wife and the good Lord as my witness, when Obama was elected, I wasnt happy, but I told my wife and others, that it was only fair to give him a chance, and "we the people" did.
Thats why Trump is president now.
Americans are tired of politicians, so why dont you understand that ?
Character, feelings ??? Ha !!! Not this time.
This time .... Look at this country where is heading? Millions of millions of Americans are heading to poverty, job lost, lost of income, evictions,lost of health coverage, food on the table, scared, infections, 220,000+ deaths.
What’s the plan Mr. President?
NOTHING NONE....

But busy.........
Dicking with old emails, Hunter Biden, Coronavirus will just go away, kissing Putin, spreading disinformation,CV super spreader, non sense tweets, non stop lies, Qanon supporter etc etc etc....
So tell me why people still vote for this Dude. Literally destroyed this country.
Every single point you just described were caused by two factors, China and Biden family.
It was NOT Trumps fault.
Let me know if you want me to repeat it.
Every single point I made has nothing to do with China and Biden..... If you have any thing ..... lay it out.
Seriously ?
Well I guess we could take this in baby steps.
You said "Millions of millions of Americans are heading to poverty, job lost, lost of income, evictions,lost of health coverage, food on the table, scared, infections, 220,000+ deaths."
So was this Trump or China's fault ?
But before you reply, remember how this country was doing prior to the China virus. Now if you are blatant enough to deny those attributes prior to the China virus, then we might have some difficulty.
So again, was this Trump or China's fault ?

donny knew it was coming & did nothing to mitigate it. & the pandemic playbook ( devised after the ebola outbreak ) left for the incoming administration - was thrown out. there was valuable information on the safety protocols to lessen the impact on americans, should we be faced with another disease that could kill so many.

btw, america had 2 deaths resulting from ebola & at the time we brought them home- there was so much 'panic' & vitriol from fox news & the rw pundits shouting that ' we were all gonna die!!!! '

what a bunch of hypocritical ignorant asswipes.

I was right,
You flip flop like a banked catfish.
You should consider moving to another country, where there are less covid and no guns.

Nope, we need to fix this country so we have less Covid and less guns in the wrong hands.
Rotflmbo.... Yeah right. Go take the guns from the inner city gangs, and then come back and tell us how that worked out for you. Oh and do it without bothering the good responsible gun owners at the same time. The Demoncrats will call you racist and everything in the book if you tried it. Just like dumbo Biden and Pelosi tried to capitalize on race baiting when telling Trump he is nothing but a xenophobic racist for attempting to ban travel from China in order to keep the virus at Bay. Leftism is a mental disorder.

i've seen donny in action for 40 years. so um ... ya... character... or in donny's case - the lack of it, certainly should be a factor.

the results so far under a trump administration?

a completely fractured society
a world embarrassment
hundreds of thousands of people dying from a virus - with no end in sight - that was preventable
people in food lines reminiscent of the great depression
20,000,000 could lose their healthcare in the middle of a pandemic
women could be forced back to using hangers
back to being exposed to filthy air, CONtaminated water,& cancer laden food.

& you want even more.
Cry, cry, cry all you want, but crying dont change the facts.
With my wife and the good Lord as my witness, when Obama was elected, I wasnt happy, but I told my wife and others, that it was only fair to give him a chance, and "we the people" did.
Thats why Trump is president now.
Americans are tired of politicians, so why dont you understand that ?
Character, feelings ??? Ha !!! Not this time.
This time .... Look at this country where is heading? Millions of millions of Americans are heading to poverty, job lost, lost of income, evictions,lost of health coverage, food on the table, scared, infections, 220,000+ deaths.
What’s the plan Mr. President?
NOTHING NONE....

But busy.........
Dicking with old emails, Hunter Biden, Coronavirus will just go away, kissing Putin, spreading disinformation,CV super spreader, non sense tweets, non stop lies, Qanon supporter etc etc etc....
So tell me why people still vote for this Dude. Literally destroyed this country.
Every single point you just described were caused by two factors, China and Biden family.
It was NOT Trumps fault.
Let me know if you want me to repeat it.
Every single point I made has nothing to do with China and Biden..... If you have any thing ..... lay it out.

Personally, I like presidents who don't have secret bank accounts in China :)
If it's secret, then how do you know about it?

good investigatory reporting.

Rotflmbo.... Yeah right. Go take the guns from the inner city gangs, and then come back and tell us how that worked out for you. Oh and do it without bothering the good responsible gun owners at the same time. The Demoncrats will call you racist and everything in the book if you tried it. Just like dumbo Biden and Pelosi tried to capitalize on race baiting when telling Trump he is nothing but a xenophobic racist for attempting to ban travel from China in order to keep the virus at Bay. Leftism is a mental disorder.

Uh, guy, it wasn't the ACLU or the NAACP that went to court to strike down Chicago's gun ban in 2010.

It was the NRA.

And after they struck that law down, guns proliferated and the murder rate in the city doubled.

Dream on you blithering nutcase. First y'all attack Guliani for attempting to get crime under control in New York with controversial tactics that ended up working for the unique problem going on there, but then you attempt to excuse Biden for doing the same things. Rotflmbo.... Make up your minds already. Pathetic the Demoncrats are.

Biden's law only punished people who had been caught doing something illegal, brought to trial and convicted.

Il Duce Rudy was telling the cops to hassle black people in the streets whether they did something wrong or not.

Another big Trump lie...

View attachment 405642

He's been lying about Obama's cages and child separation policy for 3 years and it isn't becoming the slightest bit more believable. Obama didn't lose 545 toddlers.

You mean he's been telling the truth. That's what really has you pissed.

Who built the cages, dumbass?
LOL. That was Trump defense of caging children. Right now caging children are being used as an excuse by the hispanics not to vote for Trump. BIG TIME.

I only hope that you are kidding. What is building the cage has anything to do with family separation? Do you honestly believe they placed thousands of kids even at age of 1 in a cages??? Or hotels. Do you know how expensive to take care thousands of kids feeding, clothing, lodging, babysitting? At the end they unite them back to parents anyway. So what’s the point? Now they cannot find parents of 549 children.

Betcha the angry little feller will now argue that Zero Tolerance was Obama's policy. ;)

Another big Trump lie...

View attachment 405642

He's been lying about Obama's cages and child separation policy for 3 years and it isn't becoming the slightest bit more believable. Obama didn't lose 545 toddlers.

LOL. That was Trump defense of caging children. Right now caging children are being used as an excuse by the hispanics not to vote for Trump. BIG TIME.

I only hope that you are kidding. What is building the cage has anything to do with family separation? Do you honestly believe they placed thousands of kids even at age of 1 in a cages??? Or hotels. Do you know how expensive to take care thousands of kids feeding, clothing, lodging, babysitting? At the end they unite them back to parents anyway. So what’s the point? Now they cannot find parents of 549 children.

The people who built the cages to facilitate their policy of family separation. Why else would they build them?

You're weaseling all over the place trying to avoid admitting that the Obama admin built the cages and initiated the policy of family separations.

We have video of Obama ere officials strolling past the cages populated with young children. You only look like a devious weasel trying to deny it.

Uh, guy, it wasn't the ACLU or the NAACP that went to court to strike down Chicago's gun ban in 2010.

It was the NRA.

And after they struck that law down, guns proliferated and the murder rate in the city doubled.
The language in the ban was to sketchy, otherwise if not careful it could spill over into banning the good citizen's gun rights. Like I said, go into Chicago or elsewhere, and try to take the bad people's guns. It ain't happening because you're to scared, so you got to include the good folks to make it look good. Nobody's fooled by your bullcrap.

The language in the ban was to sketchy, otherwise if not careful it could spill over into banning the good citizen's gun rights. Like I said, go into Chicago or elsewhere, and try to take the bad people's guns. It ain't happening because you're to scared, so you got to include the good folks to make it look good. Nobody's fooled by your bullcrap.

Uh, it's not my job to take the guns, just like it's not my job to put down a rabid possum...

But these things still need to be done.

The difference is, the Rabid Possums don't have a lobby.

I strongly suspect that hundreds of thousands of energy industry workers had their eyes opened tonight. Biden will destroy your livelihoods, and he finally admitted it.

Dan Bongino (@dbongino) October 23, 2020
Bongino is a regular Fox News contributor also a Trump lapdog.
According to oil pipeline workers union with 359,000 members endorsed Biden.

Biden picks up pipeline workers' union backing

Biden won the endorsement of the United Association of Union Plumbers and Pipefitters on Monday — a 359,000-member union spanning sprinkler-fitters, pipeliners and plumbers — despite Biden's own pledge to block the Keystone XL pipeline that the union continues to support.
I am sure that every one of those workers is voting for Biden.
The question should be... Why should they vote for Trump?

For about 100 reasons.

One of which is...he isn't the petrified piece of shit they call Joe Biden.
Maybe you can give me an example. Why should anyone vote for that moron?
One good reason is that they don't approve of communism.

Maybe you can give us an example where communism is happening in US????

Maybe you can tell that to USPS union with 300,000 members endorsed Biden.

Maybe you can tell that to teachers union with 1.7 millions members endorsed Biden.

Maybe you can tell that to United Steel Workers with 1.2 million members endorsed Biden.

United Auto Workers endorsed Biden with 400,00 active and 580,000 retired members.

Your boy Donnie is in BIG TROUBLE.

One of the guys I shoot with at the rifle range is a postal carrier. He is a veteran that joined the postal service after a 20 year career with the Air Force. He is not going to vote for this Biden asshole and he told us that hardly anybody he works with will vote for Biden either.

The filthy Union bosses may be in the back pocket of the filthy ass Democrat Party but doesn't mean the rank and file are.

Biden is a piece of shit and most Americans know it and Trump will win easily.
Nah! Nervous time......

Biden is by far a decent person than your boy Trump. Trump is in big trouble no matter how much you cry.
Americans are sufferings. Who do you think they blamed?? I’m sure it’s not China.

Look at his rally yesterday and today.... COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID. that’s the president of US making fun of the crisis.

I strongly suspect that hundreds of thousands of energy industry workers had their eyes opened tonight. Biden will destroy your livelihoods, and he finally admitted it.

Biden won the endorsement of the United Association of Union Plumbers and Pipefitters on Monday — a 359,000-member union spanning sprinkler-fitters, pipeliners and plumbers — despite Biden's own pledge to block the Keystone XL pipeline that the union continues to support.

For about 100 reasons.

Maybe you can tell that to teachers union with 1.7 millions members endorsed Biden.

Maybe you can tell that to United Steel Workers with 1.2 million members endorsed Biden.

United Auto Workers endorsed Biden with 400,00 active and 580,000 retired members.

One of the guys I shoot with at the rifle range is a postal carrier. He is a veteran that joined the postal service after a 20 year career with the Air Force. He is not going to vote for this Biden asshole and he told us that hardly anybody he works with will vote for Biden either.

The filthy Union bosses may be in the back pocket of the filthy ass Democrat Party but doesn't mean the rank and file are.

Nah! Nervous time......

Biden is by far a decent person than your boy Trump. Trump is in big trouble no matter how much you cry.
Americans are sufferings. Who do you think they blamed?? I’m sure it’s not China.

Look at his rally yesterday and today.... COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID. that’s the president of US making fun of the crisis.
You should be nervous loser. Biden is in big trouble and his handlers are in full damage control mode after his implosion on debate night. Suffering Americans rightly blame asshole Dims (like you) who refuse to allow their states to open. Any more debunked bullshit you want to spew.

O
Another big Trump lie...

View attachment 405642

The people who built the cages to facilitate their policy of family separation. Why else would they build them?

You're weaseling all over the place trying to avoid admitting that the Obama admin built the cages and initiated the policy of family separations.

We have video of Obama ere officials strolling past the cages populated with young children. You only look like a devious weasel trying to deny it.
Oh boy! Obama built the cages are not mean for kids Dude...... Obama did separates parents from kids selectively..... ONLY if the parents has criminal records. That’s a fact.

Trump cages children by the thousands with ZERO tolerance. Meaning ALL. Like I mentioned many times..... Trump policy is the most inept and amateur policy we’ve ever seen.

For about 100 reasons.

Nah! Nervous time......

Watch and learn something in your crazy uneducated mind. These guys will put it into easy to understand form for you.

For about 100 reasons.

Nah! Nervous time......

You should be nervous loser. Biden is in big trouble and his handlers are in full damage control mode after his implosion on debate night. Suffering Americans rightly blame asshole Dims (like you) who refuse to allow their states to open. Any more debunked bullshit you want to spew.
Me nervous? Nah! I’m extremely very confident and I don’t see any sign that Biden is in trouble. No way.

Allow states to open... how about Florida, Texas and Arizona all republicans state that just opened recently? .Miami Dade County, Florida where my second home is located is on curfew started this week........ You make it sound that only democrats states are sufferings and locking down.

Las Vegas is open but still deserted and I don’t hear any of you ( bitches) going to Las Vegas.
I predict and I pray hard that I’m wrong if these keeps going Las Vegas will fall. I used to go LV at least once a month and I know lots of casino workers.

The debate? Most or ALL survey Biden won.

For about 100 reasons.

Nah! Nervous time......

Watch and learn something in your crazy uneducated mind. These guys will put it into easy to understand form for you.

I’ll let you know when you are qualified to talk to me. Low life miserable red neck.

ou are confused Moon Bat

That idiot Biden championed the crime bill that put millions of Black boys and girls in prison but yet you still say you will vote for him. He is a stupid Leftest asshole whose failed economic policy keeps them in poverty. During his administration with this Obama jerk poverty and family income for B;lacks increased. Also, more of them were put on welfare. Shame!

The Crime Bill was universially supported by both sides at the time. It was even supported in the black community.

And frankly, with TRUMP PLAGUE and TRUMP recession, black folks have been hardest hit.

Your boy is going down... then he's going to jail. Deal with it.
Right now.

Giuliani’s reputations is just a Russian vomit that dig dirt against his fellow Americans with the help of foreigners the Russians. Even his own daughter despises him endorsing Biden.

O
Another big Trump lie...

View attachment 405642

Oh boy! Obama built the cages are not mean for kids Dude...... Obama did separates parents from kids selectively..... ONLY if the parents has criminal records. That’s a fact.

Trump cages children by the thousands with ZERO tolerance. Meaning ALL. Like I mentioned many times..... Trump policy is the most inept and amateur policy we’ve ever seen.
Can you prove any of that, or are they just the standard lies that your masters tell you to repeat?

Forum List

Back