Debate #1 -- Clinton v Trump --- 2016 -- OFFICIAL THREAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to watch The Big Bang Theory and Kevin Can Wait, then I'm going to watch the debates.

Gotta load up on humor and fun before I dive into the sewer of politics and idiocy.

Hello, i am in France stay up (it's start at 3.00 a.m heure Française) for the first débat, i was watching CNN at first but i change to a French station they are more neutral, they are not Anti Trump, Pro Hilary like CNN.
They say that it will have at least 100.000.000 millions of Américans watching it that does not include world wide.

I don't know about that. That would be 1 in every 3 people... and I would bet at least a third of the population is too young to even understand the debate.

Hello, i am in France stay up (it's start at 3.00 a.m heure Française) for the first débat, i was watching CNN at first but i change to a French station they are more neutral, they are not Anti Trump, Pro Hilary like CNN.
They say that it will have at least 100.000.000 millions of Américans watching it that does not include world wide.

I don't know about that. That would be 1 in every 3 people... and I would bet at least a third of the population is too young to even understand the debate.
That wthat it was say on CNN

Trump needs to do exactly what USMB posters do every day - ignore the moderator and go for the throat...

Throw Deplorable Hillary off-balance early and keep her off balance by pounding on the message of her lies and her blatant corruption. Force the topic back to the bribes she takes from Iran and her sale of access to the State Dept.

Actually, many news outlets have estimated it to be around that. They are expecting SuperBowl size viewership for this debate.

Monday's presidential debate is expected to reach a record 100 million viewers

You know! Trump made a huge mistake by not planting the Benghazi survivors in the front row! Maybe the next one!

Does anyone even know who they are? Haven't heard from them.

I don't think Trump should be knocked for inviting Jennifer Flowers. It was just a way of thanking Hillary for inviting his foe to sit in the front row. What's good for the goose is good for the bitch.

Wondering what Hillary did to prep for debate to ensure no health issues make an appearance.

Actually, many news outlets have estimated it to be around that. They are expecting SuperBowl size viewership for this debate.

People want to see Donald turn from orange to red and Hillary pass out.

You know! Trump made a huge mistake by not planting the Benghazi survivors in the front row! Maybe the next one!

Does anyone even know who they are? Haven't heard from them.

I don't think Trump should be knocked for inviting Jennifer Flowers. It was just a way of thanking Hillary for inviting his foe to sit in the front row. What's good for the goose is good for the bitch.

Wondering what Hillary did to prep for debate to ensure no health issues make an appearance.

It's Gennifer Flowers. Not sure why so many people get that wrong.

Kind of funny that Trump invited Jennifer Flowers. :lol: It's actually quite ingenious. How it feel to see the woman your hubby had an affair with staring at you as you try to debate issues.

People want to see Donald turn from orange to red and Hillary pass out.

He already there, ready to go....she still will arrive later anayway i fell that it will not be easy for her.
She did not stand more then 24 minutes when she did some speech.

The first rule is - there are only two choices. Giant Douche vs Turd Sandwich. What is you choice Amerika?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back