Which is it? CDZ Poll and Discussion

Which is it?

• 1. There is more evidence to support the claim that the 2016 Presidential Election was corrupt.

• 2. There is more evidence to support the claim that the 2020 Presidential Election was corrupt.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Chuz Life

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2015
USA
Mod note: Hot retail political topics still warring on the boards are NEVER good CDZ topics.. And there are a dozens of threads ALREADY open and active on this topic..

CDZ Rules apply.

Please vote in the poll and then let's have a discussion about the EVIDENCE between these two specific topics.

1. The evidence that supports the (Left's) claim that the 2016 Presidential Election was corrupt and stolen from the Dems, because of Russian influence and Trump's alleged "collusion" WITH Russia.

2. The evidence that supports the (Right's) claim that the 2020Presidential Election was corrupted by voter fraud, manipulation of the polls, rigged voter machines, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Simply by virtue that an investigation was conducted and Mueller concluded that the Russians did interfere with the 2016 election, I voted for more evidence in 2016 although I'm not comfortable referring to either as "corrupt".

Simply by virtue that an investigation was conducted and Mueller concluded that the Russians did interfere with the 2016 election, I voted for more evidence in 2016 although I'm not comfortable referring to either as "corrupt".

The poll is about whether or not the elections were / are CORRUPT.

You voted that the 2016 election was corrupt.

FWIW, you can change your vote at any time.

Evidence of 2020 Presidential Election voter fraud.

Are you sure that CDZ is a place to post that link? There is a reason that almost all of the original cite links were deleted. They are false. One of the reasons that 230 exists is to allow the internet to police itself instead of the Government (who is really, really bad at it) to censor all of us. You want your cites to be generally repeated on Social Media, tell the truth. It saves everyone a lot of time and money.

CDZ Rules apply.

Please vote in the poll and then let's have a discussion about the EVIDENCE between these two specific topics.

1. The evidence that supports the (Left's) claim that the 2016 Presidential Election was corrupt and stolen from the Dems, because of Russian influence and Trump's alleged "collusion" WITH Russia.

2. The evidence that supports the (Right's) claim that the 2020Presidential Election was corrupted by voter fraud, manipulation of the polls, rigged voter machines, etc.
2016 - The election was influenced, not 'corrupted' by Russian hacking and likely by many other players too. Trump claimed that illegals voted in large numbers and created a commission to look into the charge. They found no such evidence and quietly disbanded.

2020 - Most of the evidence I've seen faults the process: rule changes, too few machines, long waits, misdirected ballots, typos, etc. I haven't seen, and AG Barr and the cyber security agency agrees, whatever fraud took place did not affect the outcome of the election.

CDZ Rules apply.

AG Barr (who would have had a big interest in investigating fraud in 2020) said there was none.

CDZ Rules apply.

Neither one. That is why real Americans supported the voted outcome of both elections, whether they liked the outcome or not.

There is no evidence that either election was corrupt

Democrats never claimed the 2016 election was corrupt (Trump did). They claimed it was unfairly influenced by James Comey and Russian influences

There is no evidence that 2020 election was corrupt

Politics (source Wikipedia):
(from Greek: Πολιτικά, politiká, 'affairs of the cities') is the set of activities that are associated with making decisions in groups, or other forms of power relations between individuals, such as the distribution of resources or status. The academic study of politics is referred to as political science.
Corrupt (source Google "Definitions from Oxford Languages"):
adjective

1. 1.
    having or showing a willingness to act dishonestly in return for money or personal gain.
    "unscrupulous logging companies assisted by corrupt officials"
The two (politics and corruption) are logically inseparable given time. Not that running for office is inherently corrupt. Politicians just naturally grow more corrupt once exposed to corrupt people and influences (private capital) daily. So much so that overall the whole inevitably becomes largely corrupt. A great way to ensure and increase the rate of this corruption is then to only allow the greater public a choice between highly corrupt people / parties / evils. The set up of this topic is exemplary.

There is cheating and corruption in every election to some degree including the 2016 and 2020 elections but I don’t feel it swayed the outcome in either.
Surprising clarity!

Maybe a few close races though.

The poll is about whether or not the elections were / are CORRUPT.

You voted that the 2016 election was corrupt.

FWIW, you can change your vote at any time.

Considering there isn't a third choice, we are left with only those two. And when you use the word Corrupt, that opens up a lot of things. Now if you had used the word Fraud and included a third choice of "Peach, Cream and Root Beer" chances are, we would all be having dessert right about now.

Mod note: Hot retail political topics still warring on the boards are NEVER good CDZ topics.. And there are a dozens of threads ALREADY open and active on this topic..

CDZ Rules apply.

I don't recall the left (as in the Dem politicians and mainstream) claiming the 2016 election was "corrupt". That's kind of a non-starter right off the bat.

#2 is just baseless. Zero evidence.

There is cheating and corruption in every election to some degree including the 2016 and 2020 elections but I don’t feel it swayed the outcome in either.
Agree. There is always small time fraud and corruption in anything political.

Forum List

Back