Debate #1 -- Clinton v Trump --- 2016 -- OFFICIAL THREAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is actually outside of the debate hall....
stunning display from the professional victimhood industry, the trigglypuff protocol, there be a swarm of microaggressions lurking inside the debate hall; you must be at least as triggered as the height of the sign to ride.

This is what happens when you have no tolerance policies for bullying in schools.

Everyone needs to be picked on at some point and they also need figure a way to make it stop. This is a critical skill everyone must develop.

Imagine what the wolves in Russia and China think when they see this pussy bullshit.
angry_zps189e41d9.png

stunning display from the professional victimhood industry, the trigglypuff protocol, there be a swarm of microaggressions lurking inside the debate hall; you must be at least as triggered as the height of the sign to ride.

This is what happens when you have no tolerance policies for bullying in schools.

Everyone needs to be picked on at some point and they also need figure a way to make it stop. This is a critical skill everyone must develop.

Imagine what the wolves in Russia and China think when they see this pussy bullshit.
angry_zps189e41d9.png

I worry for my children.

[QUOE="Dalia, post: 15386699, member: 59384"]Hello, i am in France stay up (it's start at 3.00 a.m heure Française) for the first débat, i was watching CNN at first but i change to a French station they are more neutral, they are not Anti Trump, Pro Hilary like CNN.
They say that it will have at least 100.000.000 millions of Américans watching it that does not include world wide.

I don't know about that. That would be 1 in every 3 people... and I would bet at least a third of the population is too young to even understand the debate.[/QUOTE]
West Coast will listen radio or Sirius while stuck iin traffic. Add 10mil more.

Whovever this chick in the orange coat is, talking during the preshow...Holy fucking, smoking hot! Like a 9 out of ten. Wow!

angry_zps189e41d9.png

Here is what they think of us under Obama.

I look at this as strictly a job interview. So far since the conventions Trump's tuting his own horn has been a far better tune than the negativity that Hillary has put out. To have any chance she must change her tune tonight.

are yall really going to watch this tonight ...i am thinking i will opt for the highlights tomorrow....the complains have already began about the debate and how its moderated

I've heard a lot of Trump supporters say the same thing. If I was a Trump supporter, I probably wouldn't watch either.

Clinton will be hoping Trump throws a hissy fit, but can she stay disciplined enough to not let herself get turned around? If she tries too hard to provoke him, she'll be the one having the hissy.

she's always disciplined.

he isn't
She may be always disciplined but often wrong. I'd rather have a president who is not PC but often right.

You're assuming that un-PC means often right...sometimes, it just means "rude".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back