Deathers - sign up here

Hope like hell they chumed the water before booting his ass out the door thinking of that pos as so much fish food makes me smile.

It would have been better had he been live when he hit the water.

Please...you guys sound like the birfers. Don't go disrespecting those that killed him...what you are really doing is saying the military is lying.

:(

I'm sure they anticipated the conspiracy theory loons would expect instant proof... No doubt, we'll see photos and other evidence eventually...

Yeah - I thought this was a bit odd too. You'd figure they'd fly him back to the U.S. - hold him in a morgue at Bethesda Naval Hospital of someplace similar. Shot and dropped at sea all in one day? Seems a little weird...

While symbolic, there was no way.....dead or alive......that his ass would ever touch US soil.

What was the rush in getting rid of his body? "Muslim Tradition??" That just sounds very bogus to most people. What was the real reason? They really botched this aspect of the Operation. Most Americans have not seen any real proof Bin Laden is really dead. Their botched handling of this will now only help create numerous Conspiracy Theories. They really should have known better. The People will be demanding real proof he's dead and this is a perfectly reasonable demand in my opinion. So far most have not seen any proof at all. I hate to sound so Conspiracy-Minded but "Muslim Tradition" cannot possibly be the real reason they got rid of his body so quickly. There has to be more to that story. So where is the real proof Bin Laden is dead? This Administration better come up with some pretty quickly. The grumbling is already beginning.

edit-thread title changed by me from *Hate To Be A Buzz-Kill But Where's The Proof Of Bin Laden's Death?...*

might as well get to know who the real loons are from the get go.

thanks for your cooperation~ del

I'm not saying it's all Bullshit but they sure have helped create numerous future Conspiracy Theories. They just got rid of his body way too quickly. Now there will never be enough independent confirmation of his death. Photos & Video alone just don't satisfy. You need independent confirmation on these things. They really did botch this aspect of the operation. What was the rush? "Muslim Tradition??" SAY WHAAT?? That makes no sense.

Yea their "Muslim Tradition" story just doesn't sound right. They should not have rushed so much to get rid of his body. This will only lend itself to many many Conspiracy Theories. They should have known better. Now there will not be enough independent confirmation of his death. Photo & Video just doesn't cut it these days. This was bungled very badly.

Without Independent confirmation of his death,the Conspiracy Theorists are going to have a whole lot of fun with this one for many many years to come. They acted way too quickly in disposing his body. I don't care if it's "Muslim Tradition" or not. It was a terrible blunder. Now there can never be Independent confirmation of his death. Maybe they wanted it that way? I don't know. But the People will demand real proof he's dead and Photo & Video just don't cut it these days. The independent confirmation was vital. They really did create quite a mess on this one. It's sad because it could have been handled differently. Now we'll never know for sure.

Disposing of his body so quickly was a terrible blunder on this Administration's part. They really have opened the door to numerous future Conspiracy Theories. How could they not know any better? Maybe they wanted it that way? I don't know. Maybe their story is complete Bullshit? Maybe they made it all up? Who knows? But without Independent confirmation,their story could be all Bullshit. Photos & Videos just don't cut it these days. The People demand real proof. But now i doubt they will ever get it. And that's very sad.

The Government's released information could all be a fabrication. Ala Wikileaks. We'll never know for sure though. We'll just have to take their word no? It is what it is i guess.

I said yesterday that I wanted his ashes sent into space because I didn't want any part of him left on this planet.....having him at the bottom of the ocean is the next best thing. Logically I understand why this was done, but it sort of nags at my gut in a weird way on how quickly it happened. Maybe I was expecting more closure.

What was the rush in getting rid of his body? "Muslim Tradition??" That just sounds very bogus to most people. What was the real reason? They really botched this aspect of the Operation. Most Americans have not seen any real proof Bin Laden is really dead. Their botched handling of this will now only help create numerous Conspiracy Theories. They really should have known better. The People will be demanding real proof he's dead and this is a perfectly reasonable demand in my opinion. So far most have not seen any proof at all. I hate to sound so Conspiracy-Minded but "Muslim Tradition" cannot possibly be the real reason they got rid of his body so quickly. There has to be more to that story. So where is the real proof Bin Laden is dead? This Administration better come up with some pretty quickly. The grumbling is already beginning.

edit-thread title changed by me from *Hate To Be A Buzz-Kill But Where's The Proof Of Bin Laden's Death?...*

might as well get to know who the real loons are from the get go.

thanks for your cooperation~ del

It is good to know who the real loons are, Del being #1 on the list.

I'm a deather, but was never a birther.

I believe they have OBL, but he's not dead. Why would they kill the most valuable piece of information on this earth in regards to terrorism?

Obama had no knowledge of this ahead of time...it was all the Navy and Marines, for mmy money. They didn't want his indecisiveness.

Now the most modern techniques of enhanced interrogation are taking place unkown to to anyone else on some island completely deserted except for the USA.

And watch for raids on terror cells everywhere in the next months.

I said yesterday that I wanted his ashes sent into space because I didn't want any part of him left on this planet.....having him at the bottom of the ocean is the next best thing. Logically I understand why this was done, but it sort of nags at my gut in a weird way on how quickly it happened. Maybe I was expecting more closure.

heck with the ashes. i hope the fish picked at his body.

I think it would be odd if people weren't curious and just acted like a bunch of accepting zombies. Asking questions doesn't immediately make the leap to being on board of assuming it's a conspiracy.

I'm not saying it's all Bullshit but they sure have helped create numerous future Conspiracy Theories. They just got rid of his body way too quickly. Now there will never be enough independent confirmation of his death. Photos & Video alone just don't satisfy. You need independent confirmation on these things. They really did botch this aspect of the operation. What was the rush? "Muslim Tradition??" SAY WHAAT?? That makes no sense.

they didn't need to "create ... future conspiracy theories". you're doing that for them.

thanks! :thup:

but you believe there were WMD's, right?

so apparently, you question the truth and believe in fairy tales.

nice.

What would they need his body for? They can confirm his identity by comparing his DNA to that of his family. What's your problem with disposing of his body according to Muslim tradition? Even a man on his way to be executed, gets a chaplin to go with him! It just seems a natural thing for us as Americans to do. What they do elsewhere is irrelevant.

paktvpic.jpg

rushcry.jpg
This picture is BS people.

Osama bin Laden corpse photo is fake | World news | guardian.co.uk

Just like the rest of this Psy Ops on the American people gullible enough to believe this shit.

Top ten reasons for OBL death announcement-
10. They ran out of Bin Laden look-alikes to use in fake videos
9. People stopped believing that a cave-dweller on a dialysis machine was still alive after 10 years
8. People discovered the Frost/Bhutto interview on YouTube where she confirmed that Bin Laden was dead already, back in 2004 – probably died in December 2001
7. They want to be able to say something was achieved for the TRILLIONS spent on wars over the last 10 years and the thousands of innocent civilian lives
6. They need a distraction from the upcoming Gaza Flotilla and from the upcoming vote in the UN on Palestinian sovereignity, and the Move-Over-AIPAC conference this month
5. They need us to remain terrified of the upcoming retaliation for Bin Laden’s death to justify the continuance of the TSA’s “Grope or Fry” policy
4. They need a distraction from the birth certificate controversy
3. They need a distraction from the murders of Ghadafi’s son and grandchildren
2. They need a ploy to remake Obama as a hero to the “USA! USA!” crowd and get him re-elected
1. They need an excuse to pull troops out of Afghanistan to deploy elsewhere and take us into war once more – probably Syria/Iran

PRESIDENT OBAMA ANNOUNCES: BIN LADEN STILL DEAD (updated continually, videos-photos) : Veterans Today

Forum List

Back