Deathers - sign up here

I hate to say it but i'm beginning to think this is another Wikileaks-type scam. I'm beginning to believe their story is Bullshit. Why get rid of the body so quickly? Now there can never be Independent confirmation of his death. They really botched this thing. Maybe it was intentional though? I'm sure he is dead but it's likely it didn't go down they way they're claiming. Regardless,we'll never know now. He's chum for the fishes.

Especially when the results to the tests aren't even in yet.

I'm not saying it doesn't exist, but I tried searching for another instance of this happening with other prominent terrorists we've killed and I found nothing.

Did we not respect islam then and do now? I'm just not buying the "we did it out of respect for islam" until I see other instances of this happening.

C'mon guys, next thing you'll be saying is that the US Gov't is responsible for 9/11 and Obama's long form birth certificate is bogus. The bastard is dead.

Where's his death certificate? :eek:

disposing of his body so quickly was a terrible blunder on this administration's part. They really have opened the door to numerous future conspiracy theories. How could they not know any better? Maybe they wanted it that way? I don't know. Maybe their story is complete bullshit? Maybe they made it all up? Who knows? But without independent confirmation,their story could be all bullshit. photos & videos just don't cut it these days. The people demand real proof. But now i doubt they will ever get it. And that's very sad.

were you hoping to touch it or something? :eusa_eh:

View attachment 13296

lol Deathers. People will believe any fun sounding Conspiracy. Must be a nice escape.

I hate to say it but i'm beginning to think this is another Wikileaks-type scam. I'm beginning to believe their story is Bullshit. Why get rid of the body so quickly? Now there can never be Independent confirmation of his death. They really botched this thing. Maybe it was intentional though? I'm sure he is dead but it's likely it didn't go down they way they're claiming. Regardless,we'll never know now. He's chum for the fishes.

I'm not saying it doesn't exist, but I tried searching for another instance of this happening with other prominent terrorists we've killed and I found nothing.

Did we not respect islam then and do now? I'm just not buying the "we did it out of respect for islam" until I see other instances of this happening.

C'mon guys, next thing you'll be saying is that the US Gov't is responsible for 9/11 and Obama's long form birth certificate is bogus. The bastard is dead.

Not even an attempt at answering the question, has this ever happened before? If not, did we not respect islam then and do now?

Please try to answer.

Look at the money they saved us. There would have been all the lawyers seeking in junctions to do something with the body and the crazies tiring to get it back, people just wanting to gawk at the body and the list goes on. Get a DNA sample and dump his body. I heard that the military just wanted to blow the place up but Obama wanted the DNA evidence, good thinking on his part..

That's the point , he's been dead for years, but you brainwashed dupes will believe anything the authoritative voices tell you from your TV box.

Not even an attempt at answering the question, has this ever happened before? If not, did we not respect islam then and do now?

Please try to answer.

Okay, serious answer: I am unaware of any similar event, don't know what we do with bodies of dead terrorists who are high profile targets after they're positively id'ed. Or not high profile targets for that matter. Nobody probably cares, that's why it ain't on cable news unless they're famous. But this guy, we needed to make sure he was who we think we was. Don't know or care whether he really wanted to be buried at sea or whether we made that up to avoid a poliical problem with the muslims around the world.

I think we've always tried to be respectful of Islam, Bush went out of his way to make sure people understood the war of terrorism was not a war on Islam. Both he and Obama have tried to reinforce that time and again. Seems perfectly logical and sensible to do what they did with his remains.

I will add this: we should always be skeptical of what we're told by the gov't. I don't trust the lying bastards any further than I can throw 'em. But in this case I'm convinced, OBL is dead. Can you imagine what would happen if he isn't and then appears alive somewhere else tomorrow? No - the man is dead and gone, and I say good riddance.

Everyone's Alex Jones, nowadays.

A bunch of people who still have non parishables stocked inside of a concrete hole in their back yards.

That's the point , he's been dead for years, but you brainwashed dupes will believe anything the authoritative voices tell you from your TV box.

Yet, you believe he's long-been dead without any evidence, and we're brainwashed.

Wednesday, December 26, 2001

Usama bin Laden has died a peaceful death due to an untreated lung complication, the Pakistan Observer reported, citing a Taliban leader who allegedly attended the funeral of the Al Qaeda leader.

FOXNews.com - Report: Bin Laden Already Dead - U.S. & World

That story was falsified after it came out, and there's been fucking Videos and audios of Osama since Dec 2001. You believe EVERY FUCKING CONSPIRACY THEORY. Get a fucking brain, Jesus Christ.

Usama bin Laden has died a peaceful death due to an untreated lung complication, the Pakistan Observer reported, citing a Taliban leader who allegedly attended the funeral of the Al Qaeda leader.

That story was falsified after it came out, and there's been fucking Videos and audios of Osama since Dec 2001. You believe EVERY FUCKING CONSPIRACY THEORY. Get a fucking brain, Jesus Christ.

Wasn't saying the story was true, Just saying it was reported he died in 2001 and a number of other times. after that. Some reports from the government and some from other sources.

When someone tells me they are going to be transparent and open I take them at their word. Thats all I heard from obama, but he has lied from day one. To trust someone they shouldn't just talk the talk they need to support it with action.

Get a brain? That's funny coming from people that don't seem to use theirs.
Read and click the links..The rest of the world is yawning at this BS. My God you dupes will believe anything these known, proven, and caught red handed liars will tell you.
The Fake 2001 Osama bin Laden Video Tape

Renal dialysis -- talking about hemodialysis -- is something that really is reserved for patients in end-stage renal failure. That means their kidneys have just completely shut down. The most common cause of something like that would be something like diabetes and hypertension. Once that's happened, if you're separated from your dialysis machine -- and incidentally, dialysis machines require electricity, they're going to require clean water, they're going to require a sterile setting -- infection is a huge risk with that. If you don't have all those things and a functioning dialysis machine, it's unlikely that you'd survive beyond several days or a week at the most.
CNN.com - Dr. Sanjay Gupta: Bin Laden would need help if on dialysis - January 21, 2002

Just to make sure we have the full spectrum covered:

- We have (right to) Lifers
- Birthers
- Deathers

Well...what about The After Life?

My theory is that Bin Laden has joined Satan and Saddam for a threesome in Hell.

Please...you guys sound like the birfers. Don't go disrespecting those that killed him...what you are really doing is saying the military is lying.

:(

I'm sure they anticipated the conspiracy theory loons would expect instant proof... No doubt, we'll see photos and other evidence eventually...

They could have taken Alex Jones, Dylan Avery, and Webster Tarpley along with them on the raid, let them collectively pull the trigger of what I'm guessing was the MP9, video taped the bullets entering his skull, replayed it again for them in super slow-mo, taken the 3 of them and the steaming corpse up in the Blackhawk, over the arabian sea, let them personally wrap the piece of shit in the burial cloth and had a 3 man heave into the sea...and exactly 0.2 seconds after that; Jones would be claiming he is still alive and living in Toronto.

Conspiracy theorists these days are, by and large, brain damaged.

lol, it was the so called conspiracy theorists that broke the story that the phtos of OBL were faked. The MSM sites have taken them down, but you stupid fucks that believe known, proven liars still want to desperately believe they are telling you the truth.
I am proud to know that there are still rational, awake minded individuals out here and you fucking drones are the ones that are brainwashed.

This whole thing is designed to be the prelude of another false flag attack and blamed on "the terrorists" to advance the PNAC plan.

Anyone who believes this latest round of BS is a fool, and a tool of the criminals. I urge all rational thinking Americans to really dig into all the past lies starting with the 9-11 attacks, and quit being so fucking gullible, it is embarrassing that the rest of the world is laughing at Americans.

Conspiracy theorists calling people stupid fucks for believing anything = schitzophrenia.

Get a brain? That's funny coming from people that don't seem to use theirs.
Read and click the links..The rest of the world is yawning at this BS. My God you dupes will believe anything these known, proven, and caught red handed liars will tell you.
The Fake 2001 Osama bin Laden Video Tape

Renal dialysis -- talking about hemodialysis -- is something that really is reserved for patients in end-stage renal failure. That means their kidneys have just completely shut down. The most common cause of something like that would be something like diabetes and hypertension. Once that's happened, if you're separated from your dialysis machine -- and incidentally, dialysis machines require electricity, they're going to require clean water, they're going to require a sterile setting -- infection is a huge risk with that. If you don't have all those things and a functioning dialysis machine, it's unlikely that you'd survive beyond several days or a week at the most.
CNN.com - Dr. Sanjay Gupta: Bin Laden would need help if on dialysis - January 21, 2002

:lol: And there goes truthtard Jones spewing his usual bullshit! Notice how truthtards only show one video as fake and ignore all the other ones done by Osama? Never mind the fact their claims about the faked tapes are about as likely as their truthtard theories. All they have is their own retarded opinions which they cherish above all else, especially the truth.

So who was on all the other tapes? :lol: Care to provide your evidence of this? Oh wait. I forgot. You're a truthtard who doesn't believe in actual evidence. Opinion is enough to convince you!

As for the rest of the world not believing Osama is dead, this is just more typical truthtard lies. How about Al Jazeera? They are the mouthpiece for Al Qaeda. Their headline today? Osama bin Laden killed by US forces. Source. See anywhere in there where it doubts the story claiming like you do that Osama was already dead? No? Want to know why? Because even Al Jazeera knows you're a fucking twit who has no common sense and believes any and all conspiracies as long as they are anti-American. Why else would a prick like you spread sedition like you do?

How about India? "Osama bin Laden dead; Obama nails him, leads American comeback
"
China? "US kills bin Laden decade after 9/11 attacks"
Russia? "Kremlin Got Heads Up on Osama Bin Laden's Death"

So who, exactly, are you trying to pretend doesn't believe Osama was just killed? I mean besides you tin foil wearing sick fucks.

Forum List

Back