Deathers - sign up here

Please...you guys sound like the birfers. Don't go disrespecting those that killed him...what you are really doing is saying the military is lying.

:(

I'm sure they anticipated the conspiracy theory loons would expect instant proof... No doubt, we'll see photos and other evidence eventually...

They could have taken Alex Jones, Dylan Avery, and Webster Tarpley along with them on the raid, let them collectively pull the trigger of what I'm guessing was the MP9, video taped the bullets entering his skull, replayed it again for them in super slow-mo, taken the 3 of them and the steaming corpse up in the Blackhawk, over the arabian sea, let them personally wrap the piece of shit in the burial cloth and had a 3 man heave into the sea...and exactly 0.2 seconds after that; Jones would be claiming he is still alive and living in Toronto.

Conspiracy theorists these days are, by and large, brain damaged.

Without Independent confirmation of his death,the Conspiracy Theorists are going to have a whole lot of fun with this one for many many years to come. They acted way too quickly in disposing his body. I don't care if it's "Muslim Tradition" or not. It was a terrible blunder. Now there can never be Independent confirmation of his death. Maybe they wanted it that way? I don't know. But the People will demand real proof he's dead and Photo & Video just don't cut it these days. The independent confirmation was vital. They really did create quite a mess on this one. It's sad because it could have been handled differently. Now we'll never know for sure.

How?

Without Independent confirmation of his death,the Conspiracy Theorists are going to have a whole lot of fun with this one for many many years to come. They acted way too quickly in disposing his body. I don't care if it's "Muslim Tradition" or not. It was a terrible blunder. Now there can never be Independent confirmation of his death. Maybe they wanted it that way? I don't know. But the People will demand real proof he's dead and Photo & Video just don't cut it these days. The independent confirmation was vital. They really did create quite a mess on this one. It's sad because it could have been handled differently. Now we'll never know for sure.

Really? Whats the downside,

A bunch of pajama wearing losers are not going to be happy? I find it sort of appropriate that they continute to be tortured by their own paranoia and waste their waking hours in futile efforts to get people to even listen to them.

Schadenfreude is what I feel when I see one of them plead just to be listened to.

Crabs will eat his body. :clap2:

which kind of crabs?
B48C9F928958A7837747D62309F41.jpg

CRABS FOR SALE!!!

Now with a new Middle Eastern flavor you will all grow to love!

Crosamab!

It will have you licking your fingers with glee!

Side effects of this seasoning may lead to spontaineous combustion, use only as directed.

Last edited:
Disposing of his body so quickly was a terrible blunder on this Administration's part. They really have opened the door to numerous future Conspiracy Theories. How could they not know any better? Maybe they wanted it that way? I don't know. Maybe their story is complete Bullshit? Maybe they made it all up? Who knows? But without Independent confirmation,their story could be all Bullshit. Photos & Videos just don't cut it these days. The People demand real proof. But now i doubt they will ever get it. And that's very sad.

were you hoping to touch it or something? :eusa_eh:

The Obama administration has photographs of Osama bin Laden’s dead body and officials are debating what to do with them and whether they should be released to the public, officials tell ABC News.

“There’s no doubt it’s him,” says a US official who has seen the pictures and also reminds us that OBL was 6’4”.

The argument for releasing them: to ensure that the public knows and can appreciate that he's dead. There is of course skepticism throughout the world that the US government claim that it killed bin Laden is true.

The argument against releasing the pictures: they’re gruesome. He has a massive head wound above his left eye where he took bullet, with brains and blood visible.

White House Officials Debate Releasing Photographs of Bin Laden

They should release the pic. That way we can all print off a copy and use it for dartboards, target practice and toilet paper.

I believe they have OBL, but he's not dead. Why would they kill the most valuable piece of information on this earth in regards to terrorism?

Obama had no knowledge of this ahead of time...it was all the Navy and Marines, for mmy money. They didn't want his indecisiveness.

Now the most modern techniques of enhanced interrogation are taking place unkown to to anyone else on some island completely deserted except for the USA.

And watch for raids on terror cells everywhere in the next months.

He's been out of the loop on terrorist activity for years.... he would have had absolutely nothing usable. Do you think our security services are that dumb? Because I can guarantee you, they are not.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJY2IgahAqQ&feature=feedu]YouTube - Osama Bin Laden's Death Staged?! Terror Attack Imminent?[/ame]

I hate to say it but i'm beginning to think this is another Wikileaks-type scam. I'm beginning to believe their story is Bullshit. Why get rid of the body so quickly? Now there can never be Independent confirmation of his death. They really botched this thing. Maybe it was intentional though? I'm sure he is dead but it's likely it didn't go down they way they're claiming. Regardless,we'll never know now. He's chum for the fishes.

Especially when the results to the tests aren't even in yet.

I'm not saying it doesn't exist, but I tried searching for another instance of this happening with other prominent terrorists we've killed and I found nothing.

Did we not respect islam then and do now? I'm just not buying the "we did it out of respect for islam" until I see other instances of this happening.

I hate to say it but i'm beginning to think this is another Wikileaks-type scam. I'm beginning to believe their story is Bullshit. Why get rid of the body so quickly? Now there can never be Independent confirmation of his death. They really botched this thing. Maybe it was intentional though? I'm sure he is dead but it's likely it didn't go down they way they're claiming. Regardless,we'll never know now. He's chum for the fishes.

Especially when the results to the tests aren't even in yet.

I'm not saying it doesn't exist, but I tried searching for another instance of this happening with other prominent terrorists we've killed and I found nothing.

Did we not respect islam then and do now? I'm just not buying the "we did it out of respect for islam" until I see other instances of this happening.

C'mon guys, next thing you'll be saying is that the US Gov't is responsible for 9/11 and Obama's long form birth certificate is bogus. The bastard is dead.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Forum List

Back