Deathers - sign up here

Actually, the Obama Administration handled this quite well.

No body - no shrine. Good call.

Thats what they did after nuremberg, cremation, and spread the ashes in a river, then they even smelted down the cans the ashes were in, and torched the scaffold they were hung on.

Thats what they did after nuremberg, cremation, and spread the ashes in a river, then they even smelted down the cans the ashes were in, and torched the scaffold they were hung on.

Yeah, but they took pictures and film at Neurenburg. This is 2011 - every swinging dick on the planet has a camera -- and no one bothered to take a photo of OBL? We're to believe he was "buried at sea?"

Just like we're to believe that document presented to us last week by the U.S. Government is OBL, er.... Obama's birth certificate??

Yeah, but they took pictures and film at Neurenburg. This is 2011 - every swinging dick on the planet has a camera -- and no one bothered to take a photo of OBL? We're to believe he was "buried at sea?"

Just like we're to believe that document presented to us last week by the U.S. Government is OBL, er.... Obama's birth certificate??

i realize that it wasn't that important down in the laundry, but the rest of us in the military followed orders.

no pix for you

First of all, it takes a minimum of FIVE DAYS to achieve DNA results!! Second of all, read where it say's..."Still, it was unclear if the world would ever get visual proof. Bin Laden's body was quickly buried at sea, and administration officials were weighing the merit and appropriateness of releasing a photo of bin Laden, who was shot in the head" :eusa_liar:

AP sources: DNA testing confirms bin Laden death - Yahoo! News

"It seems the people that are running our government must realize just how GULLIBLE most Americans are!" :lol:

Last edited:
Some will hang on and try to continue to split this country in half with their hate.

Most wont follow I bet

And the "deathers" were born....

chumpchange1.jpg

This latest round of RW cranks attempting to spin gold into straw is rather amusing to witness, isn't it?

Rather reminds me of that old Jessie Jackson joke that I can easily spin into an Obama joke.

Obama and two right wing cranks were fishing in a rowboat when one of them realized he'd forgotten his glasses.

"We'll have to row all the way back to shore to get the them," he complained.

With that, Obama stepped out of the boat and walked upon the water to fetch those glasses.

"Holy, mother of GOD!" RW 1 said, " He walks upon the water! Do you realize what that means?" he asked the RW 2.

"Certainly, I know what that means," RW 2 said casually.

"It means, like most Blacks, Obama can't swim."

Last edited:
Yes, very suspicious indeed. I noticed fools in another thread started immediately after the announcement, posting this obviously faked and photo shopped picture. Take a look for yourselves...The CNN site it was posted on said it wasn't vetted, and for good reason..

The picture on the left is him about 15 yrs ago..The one on the right is one on CNN and Pakastani TV...
Osama-Bin-Laden-comp.jpg

Did Obama just fall for a dirty trick by Pakistan's ISI? Inquiring minds want to know!

binladen7.jpg

Pictures of the real bin laden 2000-2001. Now compare to the photo above and it is clear that the shape of the skull and nose is wrong, and the amount of white in the beard is considerably less than the real Bin Laden. The real Bin Laden was on dialysis ten years ago. This guy's skin does not look like that of a person dealing with chronic renal failure. The White House is claiming they have a DNA test to confirm the above dead guy, killed earlier today, is Bin Laden, but a DNA test for identity takes a minimum of 48 hours in a lab.

Fox News reported his death back in 2001-

FOXNews.com - Report: Bin Laden Already Dead - U.S. & World

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETqUCmlPWLI&feature=channel_video_title]YouTube - Osama Bin Laden Is Dead, Major Media Mind Control Operation[/ame]

Major Psy Ops on the American people again..

WHAT REALLY HAPPENED | The History The US Government HOPES You Never Learn!

First of all, it takes a minimum of FIVE DAYS to achieve DNA results!! Second of all, read where it say's..."Still, it was unclear if the world would ever get visual proof. Bin Laden's body was quickly buried at sea, and administration officials were weighing the merit and appropriateness of releasing a photo of bin Laden, who was shot in the head" :eusa_liar:

AP sources: DNA testing confirms bin Laden death - Yahoo! News

"It seems the people that are running our government must realize just how GULLIBLE most Americans are!" :lol:

Where did you hear that it takes a minimum of five days?

I understand that it's usually a long process, but that process can be expedited especially if they already have a sample of Bin Laden's DNA. I'm not sure that they do, but I've read that they have DNA from his family members sufficient to prove if a sample is his.

if there was proof they would present it...if hes dead,hes been dead awhile...the notion that our military(remember who their boss is)never lies is extremely niave..we are soooo being lied to...but this is all biblical,yes even the lieing...esp the lieing...what bothers me the most is how we all just sit and take it ,and take it and take it...tick tock!

our gov. never gets to anything in timely fashion,unless it is plunging the evidence or lack of it to the bottom of the sea...insulting to think wed believe this.scarey that many do,even scarier to know those same believers surround me everyday!

Hope like hell they chumed the water before booting his ass out the door thinking of that pos as so much fish food makes me smile.

sound like birfers?!?he coulda presented that doc along time ago but if we are not argueing over that ,we may actually pay attention to the slide of hands and look past the smoke and mirrors

Just sayin'...

Smart move.

You do know, that they offered Saudi Arabia the corpse for burial there, but the SA government said "No thanks...we don't need that problem"

Right?

And FWIW, that was a smart move on the part of the SA government, too

New Topics

Forum List

Back