Death threats to Scott Walker

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Why aren't liberals being civil? What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Ima be right back! I'm finna go kill #ScottWalker bitch ass dawg. Nbs!—
`Marques.Scoot. (@__SupaMcNASTY__) June 06, 2012

Ima fuck Scott walker up. I been wanting to for the longest anyways lowkey.—
`Marques.Scoot. (@__SupaMcNASTY__) June 06, 2012

I wanna kill scott walker so fucking baddd!!!!! & the racist dumb assholes that voted for him #nbs—
FatBitchess&GoodWeed (@DomoSoloDolo) June 06, 2012

“Kill Scott Walker”: Angry libs flood Twitter with death threats after Wisconsin recall defeat | Twitchy

Real smooth their liberal

YOU BITCH ! Im Finna Assassinate Scott Walker Punk Ass ! Why The Fuck He Win Somebody SHOOT HIS ASS ! -___-—
July 4th 2014 . (@SKSunnyy) June 06, 2012

These fucking dick heads want to kill his family

NBS I Know What School Scott Walker Son Go To—
Tj Fucked Yo Bitch (@iWusGetnSumHead) June 06, 2012

I expect holder to do his job to the full extent of the law and go after every cock sucking liberal that posted those death threats.

The violence came quick as the left knew they lost the election. The rhetoric is extraordinarily nasty and nothing like I've heard before. A new low has been reached. The left gets all bent out of shape over the slightest remark from the right. What have they got to say about this?

There are so many incidents, it's hard to keep up. Here's a few more. Nasty, nasty, nasty. These people are off the deep end and it seems there is no reasoning with their simple, yet mad minds. The left was all in a tizzy over Nugent's comments and demanded immediate action. I don't hear any demanding that we get to the bottom of this. These seem to be clear threats. Not jokes. Not misspeaks. Out and out threats of violence and murder. The fact that they extend those threats to his children takes this to a whole other level.

Madison Protester Threatens Kleefisch
Madison Protester Threatens Kleefisch, Hopes Colon Cancer Kills Her - *Contains Explicit Language* - YouTube

“Kill Scott Walker”: Angry libs flood Twitter with death threats after Wisconsin recall defeat
“Kill Scott Walker”: Angry libs flood Twitter with death threats after Wisconsin recall defeat | Twitchy

Woman slaps Barrett for conceding
Woman slaps Barrett for conceding | Wisconsin - WISN Home

Last edited:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Only RW sites keep track and publicize this stuff, for dupes only.

Remember how the left went all crazy going after Sarah Palin because of her map? There were no death threats to democrats but the left swore up and down it was. Now we have actual death threats from the left and francis says it's nothing and only right winger would keep track of this.

Dude you are too stupid.

The violence came quick as the left knew they lost the election. The rhetoric is extraordinarily nasty and nothing like I've heard before. A new low has been reached. The left gets all bent out of shape over the slightest remark from the right. What have they got to say about this?

There are so many incidents, it's hard to keep up. Here's a few more. Nasty, nasty, nasty. These people are off the deep end and it seems there is no reasoning with their simple, yet mad minds. The left was all in a tizzy over Nugent's comments and demanded immediate action. I don't hear any demanding that we get to the bottom of this. These seem to be clear threats. Not jokes. Not misspeaks. Out and out threats of violence and murder. The fact that they extend those threats to his children takes this to a whole other level.

Madison Protester Threatens Kleefisch
Madison Protester Threatens Kleefisch, Hopes Colon Cancer Kills Her - *Contains Explicit Language* - YouTube

“Kill Scott Walker”: Angry libs flood Twitter with death threats after Wisconsin recall defeat

Woman slaps Barrett for conceding
Woman slaps Barrett for conceding | Wisconsin - WISN Home
The left is very violent, it's a good thing they hate guns :eusa_whistle:

WOW

KILL SCOTT WALKER KILL SCOTT WALKER KILL SCOTT WALKER KILL SCOTT WALKER KILL SCOTT WALKER KILL SCOTT WALKER! Ole Bitch Ass Pig Ass Nigga!!!!
They even used the image of a rifle scope with head shot.
rifle-scope-3.jpg

I expect holder to do his job to the full extent of the law and go after every cock sucking liberal that posted those death threats.

You expect HOLDER to do his job!

Oh come on, you serious there?

Of course Holder isn't going to to do jack about these threats, maybe create an alibi for anyone who tries. Especially if the assailant is black.

Thanks for the laugh.

Holder, doing his job! That's just precious,

These fucking dick heads want to kill his family

NBS I Know What School Scott Walker Son Go To—
Tj Fucked Yo Bitch (@iWusGetnSumHead) June 06, 2012

PROSECUTE, he has received more than online threats. Not funny, disgusting; accept the man is hated by many in Wisconsin. 47% voted to oust him mid term, while over 60% stated RECALL should be only for misconduct.

How many death threats does Obama get? Do a google search and read the links. It seems the right does it also.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Only RW sites keep track and publicize this stuff, for dupes only.

Remember how the left went all crazy going after Sarah Palin because of her map? There were no death threats to democrats but the left swore up and down it was. Now we have actual death threats from the left and francis says it's nothing and only right winger would keep track of this.

Dude you are too stupid.

Holder was put in place to do damage control after that freaking moron Reno literally killed women and children at Waco.

To this day I don't understand why no one has been hung from the rafters for killing all those innocent women and children.

For heaven's sake the American government slaughtered innocents and no one is doing anything about it.

Why aren't any of you screaming?

Forum List

Back