Death threats to Scott Walker

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Only RW sites keep track and publicize this stuff, for dupes only.

The sites are a bit off the wall, but death threats are not funny. As my father said: "If somebody would shoot at the President, or a candidate, Governor, or Senator, to be famous, what would they do to you, honey"? *

*Upon Hinckley's shooting of President Reagan.

Do you make a habit of responding to the same post twice?

On different days, on occasion yes. I learned today of a few more death threats against Walker. Thanks for keeping track though. :lol:

You are nothing if not stupid. "My Kind" wouldn't advertise a planned action that involved eliminating a person.

You did in fact post the threats.

You are in fact a complete idiot.

Dumb ass a conservative would not make any threats on the night the left democrats and unions just got their asses handed to them. Only a left winger would make those threats.

Only a dumbass like you would post them ..then deny it.

You are so "super" stupid...they should make up a new word for it just for the people that are describing you.

So if the media prints a death threat to obama the media is also making the threat. is that your point? So in that thread about the shooting of Gifford did you make any post or quote any postr in that thread that had targets on it?

Last edited:
Nope your kind made those threats.

You are nothing if not stupid. "My Kind" wouldn't advertise a planned action that involved eliminating a person.

Dumb ass a conservative would not make any threats on the night the left democrats and unions just got their asses handed to them. Only a left winger would make those threats.

47% voting to oust a Governor who has served only a year and a half is hardly a resounding victory. :lol: CSM reports Walker out spent Barrett by a huge margin, is CSM a "liberal" source? I know the LA Times is so deemed by conservatives, I think the paper is rather liberal also.

47% voting to oust a Governor who has served only a year and a half is hardly a resounding victory. :lol: CSM reports Walker out spent Barrett by a huge margin, is CSM a "liberal" source? I know the LA Times is so deemed by conservatives, I think the paper is rather liberal also.

47% of those voting to remove Romney is not even close to half of the state.

Did CSM quote their source for their stat?

No. Well, there we are... media copy each other and that's how lies become 'truth'. See how that works?

You are so "super" stupid...they should make up a new word for it just for the people that are describing you.

So if the media prints a death threat to obama the media is also making the threat. is that your point? So in that thread about the shooting of Gifford did you make any post or quote any postr in that thread that had targets on it?
Where did non hug able go?

yes

yes

I want to get this right
If the media takes a quote someone else made and reprints it in the paper they are also communicating a threat?

If the police takes a report that was communicating a threat they are also communicating a threat if they write down the words in the report that will be made available to the public?

Forum List

Back