Scott Walker Threats

It's all they have left! Direct confrontation and violence is the last card in their deck. They cannot get what they want by peaceful means. They cannot persuade individuals to act against or vote against their own interests so they have to be eliminated.

I think that is the best part... All that ruckus, intimidation and protesting did nothing for them. Hell, I bet anything it hurt them - the outcome shows that's the case.

I'm sure there were some intelligent people that voted for "the other guy" back in 2010 but saw all the freaks in Madison and were like "Is that really my voting base - are those the people I'm voting on behalf of?" then promptly voted for Walker this time around.

you asked for a link, and you've been provided with one. You still don't believe it happened?

here's another tweet form the guy...
Marques.Scoot. ‏@__SupaMcNASTY__

https://twitter.com/?tw_e=screenname&tw_i=210191210768371713&tw_p=tweetembed#!/__SupaMcNASTY__
scroll about half way down...
My kill scott walker tweet went global??? That's what some bitch ass cracker just mentioned me an said.
Collapse

Retweet
Favorite

Well this one is better but I didn't see this on the page.

the OP tweet is from June 5th. This guy looks like he tweets about every 3 seconds...lol. Scroll down, i'm sure you'll find it, after all, he did reference it here.

'Kill Scott Walker': Angry libs flood TWITTER with death threats after recall defeat...

The comments from these ignorant, sub-human neanderthals are just precious.......

Prolly the Koch brothers.

:lol: Yeah, he spent too much of their money. They're pissed.

Yeah right, 95% of the contributions came from guys like me. All non-progressives pitched in contributions to support a guy who has done a fantastic job, and who is really an icon for what financial responsibility is.

Cmon. If it didn't matter when Sarah Palin implemented the cross hairs, it doesn't matter now.

Well except YOUR side including the President said IT DID MATTER. Your side said it was inappropriate and wrong. Your side insisted it was necessary to tone it down and be civil. The President made a public call for civility because of it. Where is he now? Why isn't he making the same call about ACTUAL threats?

You do realize there is a difference between calling to elect republicans and targeting democrats for defeat with cross hairs and using cross hairs in a written or video threat? Right? You know the difference right?

Or is it your opinion that when your side demands my side be civil they do not have to do the same when their side is even worse?

You always have fringies like this on both sides. After all, that overage rock star stated much the same concerning President Obama at the NRA convention. And, just as he did, these people should get a visit from the authoriies to wise them up to the fact what they are doing is criminal.

I also think people shouldn't be surprised that when you win because you outspent the opponent by a 7:1 margin, people are going to be vexed unto irate.

First that is a lie we have linked sources in another thread that shows the Unions spent 21 MILLION on the opponent to Walker. Second you are claiming that voters are just too stupid to know whats best for them. Does this apply to Obama outspending his rival McCain in 2008? Or his claim he would have a billion to spend this time? Or is that DIFFERENT?

Cmon. If it didn't matter when Sarah Palin implemented the cross hairs, it doesn't matter now.

You do realize there is a difference between calling to elect republicans and targeting democrats for defeat with cross hairs and using cross hairs in a written or video threat? Right? You know the difference right?

Or is it your opinion that when your side demands my side be civil they do not have to do the same when their side is even worse?

Sarah never put a persons face in them... FAIL on BD's part.

I also think people shouldn't be surprised that when you win because you outspent the opponent by a 7:1 margin, people are going to be vexed unto irate.

So that makes threats OK?

I know you don't think it is, but I just had to ask... because I am astounded that you guys are making it into a joke.

This stuff is getting dangerous.

Last edited:
'Kill Scott Walker': Angry libs flood TWITTER with death threats after recall defeat...

The comments from these ignorant, sub-human neanderthals are just precious.......

Link or it didn't happen.

I have seen articles, Walker has received death threats; the OP added in "libs". It matters not what political beliefs are held. Those who threaten should be prosecuted.

Link or it didn't happen.

I have seen articles, Walker has received death threats; the OP added in "libs". It matters not what political beliefs are held. Those who threaten should be prosecuted.

I wholeheartedly agree. It's worth repeating;

It matters not what political beliefs are held. Those who threaten should be prosecuted

I DID wonder last night, if it would come to that. A successful attempt on a good man's life, for winning.

I was comforted in knowing that his Lt. Gov., Rebecca Kleefisch also survived the recall, and she seems very competent to carry out the wishes of the majority of the voters, in WI.

May they each live long healthy lives....

I knew that was coming. These progressives are literally like 5-year olds who throw fits when mommy doesn't buy them candy....

Have you seen this dramatic fool all crying and shit.

The Most Disappointed Barrett Supporter In Wisconsin - YouTube

In this activist's mind, Democracy is alive when you are made to join a Union, your dues are taken out of your paycheck by the State, funds are handed over to the Union, who, in turn, hands it over to The Democratic Party.

Score one for Capitalism.

Forum List

Back