Death threats to Scott Walker

I expect holder to do his job to the full extent of the law and go after every cock sucking liberal that posted those death threats.

You expect HOLDER to do his job!

Oh come on, you serious there?

Of course Holder isn't going to to do jack about these threats, maybe create an alibi for anyone who tries. Especially if the assailant is black.

Thanks for the laugh.

Holder, doing his job! That's just precious,

Holder will probably file a law suit against Walker....

Against Walker? Nah, now if you said against Wisconsin, then sure.

Has it been reported to the authorities?

It should be the text were made public.

As you know the political affiliation of each person "tweeting" you must be part of the cadre, huh? You do know there was a third party candidate, NOT liberal by any means that received 1% of the vote. No, you probably did not.

47% of all voters in a state where 66% believe only misconduct is grounds for RECALL wanted Walker out MID TERM. Walker is now offering "beer and brats" to the entire legislature, and looking for a new owner since the Koch bunch ONLY ponied up 1 million. Funny as all get out, the real stats on walker's BIG BUY:

Millions Spent on Wisconsin Recall Election - Graphic - NYTimes.com
Yell right like conservatives and right wingers are going to make death threats on the day walker won the recall. Are you that stupid or are you just pretending to be? Oh and 47% of the voters isn't not even close to half of the population of Wisconsin.

Last edited:
Why aren't liberals being civil? What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Ima be right back! I'm finna go kill #ScottWalker bitch ass dawg. Nbs!—
`Marques.Scoot. (@__SupaMcNASTY__) June 06, 2012

Ima fuck Scott walker up. I been wanting to for the longest anyways lowkey.—

I wanna kill scott walker so fucking baddd!!!!! & the racist dumb assholes that voted for him #nbs—
FatBitchess&GoodWeed (@DomoSoloDolo) June 06, 2012

“Kill Scott Walker”: Angry libs flood Twitter with death threats after Wisconsin recall defeat | Twitchy

well from the spelling and speech patterns, I'm thinking these people are more likely to get to high on the way to care once they got there.

I wanna kill scott walker so fucking baddd!!!!! & the racist dumb assholes that voted for him #nbs—

“Kill Scott Walker”: Angry libs flood Twitter with death threats after Wisconsin recall defeat | Twitchy

well from the spelling and speech patterns, I'm thinking these people are more likely to get to high on the way to care once they got there.
Possible but any high stoned out of his mind gang banger can kill.

Rise above the "they did it too" stuff.

Let the libs be crybabies, it's mostly all they have left.

The youth of this country are more and more often not liberals.

Rise above the "they did it too" stuff.

Let the libs be crybabies, it's mostly all they have left.

The youth of this country are more and more often not liberals.

I'm above it just letting the left know what others of the left is doing.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Only RW sites keep track and publicize this stuff, for dupes only.

Remember how the left went all crazy going after Sarah Palin because of her map? There were no death threats to democrats but the left swore up and down it was. Now we have actual death threats from the left and francis says it's nothing and only right winger would keep track of this.

Dude you are too stupid.
Who the hell keeps pos repping him?
I can't believe ANYONE takes him seriously.

Don't wait for rw's to be concerned with the death threats to our president. They just whine about the cost of the Secret Service.

Especially for any vacations - Even though hayseed geeDUBYA spent FIVE TIMES MORE than President Obama.

Bush Spent 5 Times More On Flights To Texas Than Obama
bush spent more on vacations than obama | Tumblr

Never mind. rw's like lies better than the truth.

What a turd. but that is too be expect of the left.

Why are you insulting turds now? What are you? A shitist?

Don't wait for rw's to be concerned with the death threats to our president. They just whine about the cost of the Secret Service.

Especially for any vacations - Even though hayseed geeDUBYA spent FIVE TIMES MORE than President Obama.

Bush Spent 5 Times More On Flights To Texas Than Obama
bush spent more on vacations than obama | Tumblr

Never mind. rw's like lies better than the truth.

What a turd. but that is too be expect of the left.

Why are you insulting turds now? What are you? A shitist?

I'm sorry

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The sites are a bit off the wall, but death threats are not funny. As my father said: "If somebody would shoot at the President, or a candidate, Governor, or Senator, to be famous, what would they do to you, honey"? *

*Upon Hinckley's shooting of President Reagan.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The sites are a bit off the wall, but death threats are not funny. As my father said: "If somebody would shoot at the President, or a candidate, Governor, or Senator, to be famous, what would they do to you, honey"? *

*Upon Hinckley's shooting of President Reagan.

Do you make a habit of responding to the same post twice?

I expect holder to do his job to the full extent of the law and go after every cock sucking liberal that posted those death threats.

You mean cock suckers like you? You did post these threats ...correct?

Nope your kind made those threats.

You are nothing if not stupid. "My Kind" wouldn't advertise a planned action that involved eliminating a person.

You did in fact post the threats.

You are in fact a complete idiot.

You mean cock suckers like you? You did post these threats ...correct?

You are nothing if not stupid. "My Kind" wouldn't advertise a planned action that involved eliminating a person.

Dumb ass a conservative would not make any threats on the night the left democrats and unions just got their asses handed to them. Only a left winger would make those threats.

Dumb ass a conservative would not make any threats on the night the left democrats and unions just got their asses handed to them. Only a left winger would make those threats.

Only a dumbass like you would post them ..then deny it.

You are so "super" stupid...they should make up a new word for it just for the people that are describing you.

Forum List

Back