Death Penalty

GoneBezerk

Rookie
May 14, 2011
So are you against the Death Penalty for the piece of shit "Joker" in Colorado?

I'd like to get your explanation if so...

Is he insane? If so, no death penalty.

If he believes himself to be The Joker, the DP is off the table.

• Banned
Insane people eat their own shit, whereas evil people that think they're cool acting out some cartoon character dress up as the Joker then act on it.

Is he insane? If so, no death penalty.

If he believes himself to be The Joker, the DP is off the table.

I'm against the death penalty, it lets the scumbags off too easy. Let 'em sit in a cage for the rest of their lives.

And feed the Major pork chops...

• Banned
Life in prison is only legit when they are forced to sit in a cell without TV for 23 hours a day with only 1 hour to shower and exercise.

Otherwise, someone with a life prison living their life out watching TV, taking classes, working, etc all inside a prison is a crime against the victim.

Life in prison should be damaging to someone's brain i.e. living by themselves for the rest of their life in a cell without outside contact.

Since most life sentences outside SuperMax aren't like that, then kill them.

This piece of shit should see a date on a calendar with his death date on it, so he can worry until the end not just die of a heart attack, etc on the taxpayer dime.

I'm against the death penalty, it lets the scumbags off too easy. Let 'em sit in a cage for the rest of their lives.

Yes, I'm against the death penalty - in this and all cases. It doesn't solve the problem, it doesn't save resources, it doesn't deter future criminals, it doesn't bring back the victims and - most importantly - it grants the state an ultimate and final power I'd prefer they not have.

And while it doesn't seem to apply in this case, too often the state gets it wrong.

• Banned
So in a slamdunk case like this you'd rather let him live after killing 12 people. :eusa_whistle:

He ended 12 lives and tried to end 59 other lives, but of course he is entitled to bed, TV, food, water, clothes, a workout area, classes and maybe even internet to post here defending other murderers.....I'd say you're insane.

Oh, the taxpayers are funding his "lifestyle" until he is killed or dies in prison, so it's not a free ride either.

The claim about innocent criminals being killed is minute compared to the real criminals killed and the death penalty should only be for these type of cases that can be proven to a deaf and blind person.

Yes, I'm against the death penalty - in this and all cases. It doesn't solve the problem, it doesn't save resources, it doesn't deter future criminals, it doesn't bring back the victims and - most importantly - it grants the state an ultimate and final power I'd prefer they not have.

And while it doesn't seem to apply in this case, too often the state gets it wrong.

Last edited:
He ended 12 lives and tried to end 59 other lives, but of course he is entitled to bed, TV, food, water, clothes, a workout area, classes and maybe even internet to post here defending other murderers.....I'd say you're insane.

Why would you ask for differing opinions if you were simply planning to dismiss differing opinions as insane?

Last edited:
Life in prison is only legit when they are forced to sit in a cell without TV for 23 hours a day with only 1 hour to shower and exercise.

Otherwise, someone with a life prison living their life out watching TV, taking classes, working, etc all inside a prison is a crime against the victim.

Life in prison should be damaging to someone's brain i.e. living by themselves for the rest of their life in a cell without outside contact.

Since most life sentences outside SuperMax aren't like that, then kill them.

This piece of shit should see a date on a calendar with his death date on it, so he can worry until the end not just die of a heart attack, etc on the taxpayer dime.

what a fine Christian you are.

Just want to see the usual bullshit excuses and associated insanity.

At least this guy is white, so that eliminates the "poor" childhood and discrimination excuses usually thrown out by liberals defending killers. :eusa_whistle:

Why would you ask for differing opinions if you were simply planning to dismiss differing opinions as insane?

At least this guy is white, so that eliminates the "poor" childhood and discrimination excuses usually thrown out by liberals defending killers. :eusa_whistle:

you call me insane? Charlie Sheen is what you've chosen to represent you on the Internet and you question MY sanity while you rant like a fucking lunatic? riiiight.

Dumbfuck, it is a parody of Sheen's crazy pic with the word "winning."

Meanwhile, you're showing off some real insane avatar that goes with your insane posts. :eusa_whistle:

The majority of this board could vision seeing you shooting up a church or movie theater.

you call me insane? Charlie Sheen is what you've chosen to represent you on the Internet and you question MY sanity while you rant like a fucking lunatic? riiiight.

Forum List

Back