Death Penalty

He ended 12 lives and tried to end 59 other lives, but of course he is entitled to bed, TV, food, water, clothes, a workout area, classes and maybe even internet to post here defending other murderers.....I'd say you're insane.

Why would you ask for differing opinions if you were simply planning to dismiss differing opinions as insane?

Why would you think he asked for differing opinions?

So are you against the Death Penalty for the piece of shit "Joker" in Colorado?

I'd like to get your explanation if so...

Yes, because the state should not be allowed to kill.

Really the state doesnt kill, people like me a jury, do. Heck I'd pull the switch if they asked me. Murderers are people that are subhuman, and justice calls and it's not saying set them in a prison with xbox and conjugal visits.

Life in prison is only legit when they are forced to sit in a cell without TV for 23 hours a day with only 1 hour to shower and exercise.

Otherwise, someone with a life prison living their life out watching TV, taking classes, working, etc all inside a prison is a crime against the victim.

Life in prison should be damaging to someone's brain i.e. living by themselves for the rest of their life in a cell without outside contact.

Since most life sentences outside SuperMax aren't like that, then kill them.

This piece of shit should see a date on a calendar with his death date on it, so he can worry until the end not just die of a heart attack, etc on the taxpayer dime.

I'm against the death penalty, it lets the scumbags off too easy. Let 'em sit in a cage for the rest of their lives.

And feed the Major pork chops...

what a fine Christian you are.

Correction:​

:eusa_whistle:

You're insane, there that proves it.

Insane people eat their own shit, whereas evil people that think they're cool acting out some cartoon character dress up as the Joker then act on it.

and your qualified to know the difference....right?

Someone's gotta teach this dude how to operate the
option!!

eusa_doh.gif

Life in prison is only legit when they are forced to sit in a cell without TV for 23 hours a day with only 1 hour to shower and exercise.

Otherwise, someone with a life prison living their life out watching TV, taking classes, working, etc all inside a prison is a crime against the victim.

Life in prison should be damaging to someone's brain i.e. living by themselves for the rest of their life in a cell without outside contact.

Since most life sentences outside SuperMax aren't like that, then kill them.

This piece of shit should see a date on a calendar with his death date on it, so he can worry until the end not just die of a heart attack, etc on the taxpayer dime.

what a fine Christian you are.

Correction:​

:eusa_whistle:

Obviously you're not, Your an atheist that loves criminals that shoot people.....Good for you, now go plant some trees you dumbass hippy

He ended 12 lives and tried to end 59 other lives, but of course he is entitled to bed, TV, food, water, clothes, a workout area, classes and maybe even internet to post here defending other murderers.....I'd say you're insane.

Why would you ask for differing opinions if you were simply planning to dismiss differing opinions as insane?

Just want to see the usual bullshit excuses and associated insanity.

At least this guy is white, so that eliminates the "poor" childhood and discrimination excuses usually thrown out by liberals defending killers. :eusa_whistle:

Try gettin' yourself......

.....Skippy.

eusa_doh.gif

At least this guy is white, so that eliminates the "poor" childhood and discrimination excuses usually thrown out by liberals defending killers. :eusa_whistle:

Try gettin' yourself......​

.....Skippy.

:eusa_doh:

Sorry but you're a troll that never answers any questions, so suck it.....and I know you'll like it, I just hope you have a big mouth

you call me insane? Charlie Sheen is what you've chosen to represent you on the Internet and you question MY sanity while you rant like a fucking lunatic? riiiight.
Dumbfuck, it is a parody of Sheen's crazy pic with the word "winning."

Meanwhile, you're showing off some real insane avatar that goes with your insane posts. :eusa_whistle:

The majority of this board could vision seeing you shooting up a church or movie theater.

That's envision, Skippy.

Gee.....who could have guessed you weren't an English Major, either?

eusa_doh.gif

Not it this case or any case.

The "State" is the Government.

The Government of the United States is Of the People, By the People and For the People.

I am one of the people.

I would only kill another person in the immediate defense of myself or others.

I would certainly not cede the power to the government to commit by proxy an act that I would not perform personally.

Last edited:
Yes. The death penalty's only known purpose is to deter crime. Was this guy deterred?

Well with all this liberal crap that made a mockery of the death penalty, staying on death row for 20 years? WTF?????
I'll pull the spark plugs out of a perfectly good engine and it wont work either.
Kill em quick, I dont feel sorry for them and have no use for these people, feed em to sharks or gators for all I care.

I'm no liberal and I'm not defending him, but God says "Thou shalt not kill."

.....And, science says....​

"Numerous studies demonstrate the connection between child abuse and neglect and later violent delinquent behavior. A National Institute of Justice (NIJ)-funded study found that experiencing childhood abuse and neglect increases the likelihood of arrest as a juvenile by 53 percent, of arrest as an adult by 38 percent, and of committing a violent crime by 38 percent. An Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention (OJJDP) study found that adolescents from families reporting multiple forms of violence are more than twice as likely as their peers from nonviolent homes to report committing violent offenses. Figure 20 shows that physical abuse and neglect can influence subsequent violent crime.

Due to the disproportionate number of neglect cases in comparison to abuse cases, youth who were neglected as children are almost as likely to be arrested for violent crimes as those who were physically abused. Consistent with this finding, of the maltreated children who were arrested for violent acts, 8 out of 10 were neglected as children."

:eusa_eh:

"Psychopaths and serial killers are subject to constant research. Not only are people fascinated by their callousness, but people also want to learn what makes them what they are. It is always said that knowledge is power. If we could gain enough knowledge through research, then it may be possible to reprogram these violent people."

Last edited:
So are you against the Death Penalty for the piece of shit "Joker" in Colorado?

I'd like to get your explanation if so...

Really the state doesnt kill, people like me a jury, do. Heck I'd pull the switch if they asked me. Murderers are people that are subhuman, and justice calls and it's not saying set them in a prison with xbox and conjugal visits.

If you want to kill go out and do it yourself. If more people like me get on juries you might get away with it when you kill people that shoot up theaters.

The death penalty should really be scrapped until we develop the maturity to use it responsibly and fairly rather than some arbitrary throwback to frontier justice.
handjob.gif

Yeah....things just haven't been the same (for the civilized-World), since stoning was eliminated, in most places.

What's a frustrated population to DO??!!!

If you want to kill go out and do it yourself. If more people like me get on juries you might get away with it when you kill people that shoot up theaters.

I'm just saying I dont see how people dont want to kick this guy in the balls until he dies. The government had the power before and bad guys died in prison and people actually were afraid to commit a crime, now they mow down dozens of people and just laugh about it, not scared at all.

Forum List

Back