Death Penalty

I do not support the death penalty... PERIOD. Lock his ass away forever? Fucking eh right.

Dumbfuck, it is a parody of Sheen's crazy pic with the word "winning."

Meanwhile, you're showing off some real insane avatar that goes with your insane posts. :eusa_whistle:

The majority of this board could vision seeing you shooting up a church or movie theater.

Just want to see the usual bullshit excuses and associated insanity.

At least this guy is white, so that eliminates the "poor" childhood and discrimination excuses usually thrown out by liberals defending killers. :eusa_whistle:

you call me insane? Charlie Sheen is what you've chosen to represent you on the Internet and you question MY sanity while you rant like a fucking lunatic? riiiight.

yep....you're....."winning"....lol

....and you're insane.

Dumbfuck, it is a parody of Sheen's crazy pic with the word "winning."

Meanwhile, you're showing off some real insane avatar that goes with your insane posts. :eusa_whistle:

The majority of this board could vision seeing you shooting up a church or movie theater.

you call me insane? Charlie Sheen is what you've chosen to represent you on the Internet and you question MY sanity while you rant like a fucking lunatic? riiiight.

yep....you're....."winning"....lol

At least this guy is white, so that eliminates the "poor" childhood and discrimination excuses usually thrown out by liberals defending killers. :eusa_whistle:

He ended 12 lives and tried to end 59 other lives, but of course he is entitled to bed, TV, food, water, clothes, a workout area, classes and maybe even internet to post here defending other murderers.....I'd say you're insane.

Why would you ask for differing opinions if you were simply planning to dismiss differing opinions as insane?

I'm no liberal and I'm not defending him, but God says "Thou shalt not kill."

Actually the original translation was "Thou shalt not murder."

Otherwise any war would be illegal. :eusa_whistle: The police couldn't kill a criminal, etc.

Why would you ask for differing opinions if you were simply planning to dismiss differing opinions as insane?

I'm no liberal and I'm not defending him, but God says "Thou shalt not kill."

Insane people eat their own shit, whereas evil people that think they're cool acting out some cartoon character dress up as the Joker then act on it.

Is he insane? If so, no death penalty.

If he believes himself to be The Joker, the DP is off the table.

and your qualified to know the difference....right?

According to his Intro to Psychology class, eating of shit is a uniform characteristic of the insane. :eusa_hand:

Miss_Cleo.jpg

The peice of shit Major will get the death penalty unless Obamination protects him.​

Insane people eat their own shit, whereas evil people that think they're cool acting out some cartoon character dress up as the Joker then act on it.

Evil is a fairy-tale concept.....typically used to excuse a good, ol' fashioned Christian blood-sacrifice.

:eusa_hand:

I'm against the death penalty, it lets the scumbags off too easy. Let 'em sit in a cage for the rest of their lives.

Yeah.....gone, are the good-ol'-days.....when the general-population could rely on the entertainment-value o' burning a few epileptics (at-the-stake), for being possessed.

eusa_doh.gif

I have no problem with the death penalty when guilt is assured 100% beyond a shadow of a doubt but that is pretty rare, I am against it in general because it is unevenly applied to cases where guilt is not an absolute certainty and it often looks too much like state sponsored revenge not to mention there seems to be a strong racial bias. The death penalty should really be scrapped until we develop the maturity to use it responsibly and fairly rather than some arbitrary throwback to frontier justice.

Yes, I'm against the death penalty - in this and all cases. It doesn't solve the problem, it doesn't save resources, it doesn't deter future criminals, it doesn't bring back the victims and - most importantly - it grants the state an ultimate and final power I'd prefer they not have.

And while it doesn't seem to apply in this case, too often the state gets it wrong.

I completely disagree....first nothing will bring back the victums, so that arguement is a red herring.
It does save resources and it is a deterrant...the problem is if you let someone liver for 20 years before killing them, then yeah it kinda loses the intended effect. I mean in the 30s they mowed people down within a year, that's amuch better solution.
As for the state having the power, well juries convict people of crimes, so in essence it's us the people that would sentance these people to the just cause of killing their evil worthless asses.

Why let them out on technicalities or "good" behavior, or why should family memember have to relive the death every year because of parole hearings. Kill the moron and closure can start. No reason people have to fear some idiot will get off or out of jail due to some bullshit. Sorry but allowing these monsters to live is cruel and unusual punishment to us sane people.

I mean I see liberals more upset over gun control than a guy who shoots people and then comes back to make sure he finished them off or one that shoots children, but lets ignore all that and bitch about guns........yeah liberals are compasionate.....for the CAUSE only.

Life in prison is only legit when they are forced to sit in a cell without TV for 23 hours a day with only 1 hour to shower and exercise.

Otherwise, someone with a life prison living their life out watching TV, taking classes, working, etc all inside a prison is a crime against the victim.

Life in prison should be damaging to someone's brain i.e. living by themselves for the rest of their life in a cell without outside contact.

Life in prison is only legit when they are forced to sit in a cell without TV for 23 hours a day with only 1 hour to shower and exercise.

Otherwise, someone with a life prison living their life out watching TV, taking classes, working, etc all inside a prison is a crime against the victim.

Life in prison should be damaging to someone's brain i.e. living by themselves for the rest of their life in a cell without outside contact.

Ah, yes.....​

handjob.gif

Well i'm glad you support criminals, is it because they ride you like a bike?

Yes, I'm against the death penalty - in this and all cases. It doesn't solve the problem, it doesn't save resources, it doesn't deter future criminals, it doesn't bring back the victims and - most importantly - it grants the state an ultimate and final power I'd prefer they not have.

And while it doesn't seem to apply in this case, too often the state gets it wrong.

So in a slamdunk case like this you'd rather let him live after killing 12 people. :eusa_whistle:

So.....how many sick people are you willing to kill....to satisfy your blood-lust?

:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back