US needs to provide assurances if they want Assange

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Cards on the table. I dont care much for Assange. I think he is a fucking weirdo.

But a british court cannot hand over someone to a death sentence.

We do not have capital punishment . And a british court cannot act as a de facto executioner.

The US needs to rule out the death penalty or torture if they want their man.

We do not have capital punishment . And a british court cannot act as a de facto executioner.

What a load of bullshit.

Don't think America forgot what you limeys did to Mel Gibson in Braveheart.

I don't see where the US government really has jurisdiction here as Mr. Assange is a citizen of Ecuador and doesn't owe allegiance to America. Yet, the US released Chelsea Manning, a sworn member of the US Army for the same thing.

What a load of bullshit.

Don't think America forgot what you limeys did to Mel Gibson in Braveheart.

I don't see where the US government really has jurisdiction here as Mr. Assange is a citizen of Ecuador and doesn't owe allegiance to America. Yet, the US released Chelsea Manning, a sworn member of the US Army for the same thing.
It should not be a problem in satisfying our courts then.

Cards on the table. I dont care much for Assange. I think he is a fucking weirdo.

The last people to be executed for treason or anything related were the Rosenbergs in 1953. If you're black, that would be 71 years ago.

Well, Assange only highlighted the crimes of America's military, a military that's also dumb enough to shoot at it's own allies in every conflict.

I would tell the the US to go **** themselves and release Assange in the UK.

Well, Assange only highlighted the crimes of America's military, a military that's also dumb enough to shoot at it's own allies in every conflict.

I would tell the the US to go **** themselves and release Assange in the UK.
I dont know why they wont give that assurance. Send him to Rwanda Its safe.

President Biden may be canceling the indictment of Julian Assange, following a request from Australia. Asked about Australia's request at the White House, Biden replied, "We are considering it." Australia's parliament is about to pass a motion on his release and Biden succumbed to the pressure from the defendant's home country.

President Biden may be canceling the indictment of Julian Assange, following a request from Australia. Asked about Australia's request at the White House, Biden replied, "We are considering it." Australia's parliament is about to pass a motion on his release and Biden succumbed to the pressure from the defendant's home country.

Smart move. It was unlikely we would give him up anyway.

Forum List

Back