Dear Trump supporters: You're better than this, right?

This is a question that must be asked.

Trump supporters, shame on you. ("Biden and Trump move closer to a November rematch after Super Tuesday victories," March 5)

You don't need me to tell you that the former president is a liar, a cheat, a fraud, a bigot, a bully — I could go on. You know this and ignore it.

What I want you to consider is, what does this say about you? Is this the kind of person your parents taught you to be or to support? Are these the values you grew up with? I doubt it, or there would be a lot more evil in the country than there already is.

Yet you succumb to this man's act. You are better than this.

I am writing this not to get out the vote for President Biden, but rather to ask you about your own motives. I may even vote for Republican Nikki Haley if she is nominated — at least she is honest.

For most of us, our family histories didn't begin in America. We are a country of immigrants. To elect a person such as Trump is to spit in the faces of ancestors who struggled to come to this country to escape rulers like him.

If there is any actual point to this word salad, then I suspect that in order to understand the point, or even to see that there is a point; one would have to be under the influence of the same combination of mind-destroying drugs that the original author was on when he wrote it.

I am writing this not to get out the vote for President Biden, but rather to ask you about your own motives. I may even vote for Republican Nikki Haley if she is nominated — at least she is honest.

Interesting. Your thread premise is that Trump voters have questionable integrity and you then refer to Nikki Haley as "honest."

Well, IM2, please watch this 80-second video and let me know if you still think Nikki Haley is honest. Your reply will say a lot about your own integrity.

Regards,
Jim

Xiden is the demented creep you guys selected to run shit. More, diarrhea.

Who else stopped reading at:

president is a liar BIDEN
cheat BIDEN
fraud BIDEN
bigot BIDEN
bully BIDEN
Biden has you crying like a baby. You may want to replace the twice impeached quadropoly indicted one with a candidate that hasn`t been sued 3,500 times and isn`t charged with 91 felonies. Whatever happened to Hunter`s laptop? Is it in Kenya with Obama`s birth certificate? Yes, this is ridicule. One question: which of those 2 were fined for robbing their own charity? :)

Trump supporters, shame on you. ("Biden and Trump move closer to a November rematch after Super Tuesday victories," March 5)

You don't need me to tell you that the former president is a liar, a cheat, a fraud, a bigot, a bully — I could go on. You know this and ignore it.

What I want you to consider is, what does this say about you? Is this the kind of person your parents taught you to be or to support? Are these the values you grew up with? I doubt it, or there would be a lot more evil in the country than there already is.

For most of us, our family histories didn't begin in America. We are a country of immigrants. To elect a person such as Trump is to spit in the faces of ancestors who struggled to come to this country to escape rulers like him.

The sad answer is that in most cases, no they are not.

I think the blob appeals to a certain type of individual who was raised on professional wrestling and video games who thinks that no matter what the stakes are...you can always just re-start from where you died last time and everything is fine. They don’t take elections seriously; much like their idol.

No it cannot. First off, there is no Xiden.
Ok...............

pxf6608447-president-xiden--funny-xi-china-holding-baby-joe-biden--navy-tds-garment.webp

We're better than you, right!

Unfortunately, this disaster and impending Consitutional crisis are about far more than just Trump supporters. Most of them are Americans who love their country and want the best for it, but who have been terribly manipulated over the last few decades by voices they have chosen to trust.

To me, the real villains here are those voices in their insulated media, and (perhaps even worse) the elected representatives who are going along with it to satisfy their own craven ambitions. They sold their professional souls to this thing, and they're probably the worst enablers of it.

There's also a pretty wide swath of the country who simply doesn't give a shit, or who will give in to whatever shiny object grabs their attention at the moment. This country's success and wealth and prosperity has made its populace fat and lazy, both physically and mentally.
All of this for America First? The real test is when the comforts are whittled down.

The sad answer is that in most cases, no they are not.

I think the blob appeals to a certain type of individual who was raised on professional wrestling and video games who thinks that no matter what the stakes are...you can always just re-start from where you died last time and everything is fine. They don’t take elections seriously; much like their idol.
Gospel according to the looney left. LOL

the author of this op/ed piece states it very well.

the author of this op/ed piece states it very well.
If you're reading the American Thinker, you aren't very bright.

Xiden is the demented creep you guys selected to run shit. More, diarrhea.

Who else stopped reading at:

president is a liar BIDEN
cheat BIDEN
fraud BIDEN
bigot BIDEN
bully BIDEN
In your imagination.

Interesting. Your thread premise is that Trump voters have questionable integrity and you then refer to Nikki Haley as "honest."

Well, IM2, please watch this 80-second video and let me know if you still think Nikki Haley is honest. Your reply will say a lot about your own integrity.

Regards,
Jim

She is more honest than trump. But I admitted to being wrong about her.

I'm voting for Biden.

Forum List

Back