Dead Israelis

yet, you respond.

Until next time, chucky!

Have a great day!

No I called you that after reading tons of your responses on the issue not because you support a 1 state solution. you really do seem to be going for a post count record or something. However feel free to keep telling everyone what I think.
SOP for Shog. He does the same thing to me whenever we have a discussion that has anything to do with abortion. He'll make the most outrageously sexist remarks then have a fit if I say he sounds like a misogynist then blame it all on me or tell me that's what equality is, bitch.

It's never Shog that's at fault, don't you know, it's always you.

Well, Ravi, when you insist on tossing away "equality" for some supposed "natural" double standard...

Clearly, I have affected you.

NEEERRRRRDDDSSSSS!

ogre01.jpg

Umm, was I talking about the 6 day war? No I was talking about the brief war of 2006 between Israel and hezbollah. A war that was started by cross border raids carried out by Hezbollah into Israel, when Israel was not occupying Lebanon, and was not in any way attacking Lebanon. Yet some would have us believe hezbollah was Defending Lebanon when they sent raids into Israel, and invited invasion. IMO it is just more proof that Hezbollah could care less about what happens to Lebanon.

You said
Now watch as some fool tries to say hezbollah is fighting for the return of the Golan. You know the one that belonged to Syria, Not Lebanon, until Syria joined other Arab nations to attack Israel with the stated goal of driving into the sea, or killing Every Jew in Israel!

When was it that you were referring to Syria joining with other Arab nations to attack Israel? In '67 it was mutual aggression from both sides. Yom Kippur War was Syrian and Egyptian aggression. Syria had no overt role in the '06 war.

Yes, and I was only pointing out that those Arabs who live in Israel do so, because believe it or not, they are treated better by Jews than their fellow Arabs, who would just as soon kill them as accept their Christian Faith.

You certainly represent the American mainstream with your thoughts on this subject. In reality, those mainstream American ideas don't equal the reality of the matter.

December 2006:

While the Christians of Bethlehem overwhelmingly (78%) blame the exodus of Christians from the town on Israel's blockade, Americans are more likely (45.9%) to blame it on Islamic politics and are reluctant (7.4%) to blame Israel.
While the US survey showed that Americans are sceptical about Muslims and Christians living contentedly alongside each other - only 17% thought they lived together in peaceful coexistence ?- the Palestinian survey showed they do: around 90% of Christians said they had Muslim friends, and vice-versa.
US Christians, meanwhile, are likely to be shocked by the discovery that seven out of ten Christians in Bethlehem believe Israel treats the town's Christian heritage with brutality or indifference.
The Bethlehem poll, which was carried out by the Palestinian Centre for research and Cultural Dialogue, shows on the other hand that more than two-thirds (73.3%) of Bethlehem's Christians believe that the Palestinian Authority treats Christian heritage with respect. That result will surprise some who believe that the election of Hamas has strained Christian-Muslim relations in the town.

Americans not sure where Bethlehem is, survey shows | Ekklesia

If you'd read my post, I didn't claim anyone was a good guy or bad guy. I stated a fact that according to this western nation, Hezbollah is a terrorist organization and Israel is not. There "frickin" fore, Hezbollah had been lying to Israel (in this specific incident) claiming that the soldiers were alive and that they would return them in exchange for other islamic militants that Israel was holding prisoner. Your problem, is that you take past events and justify the events of present events. Regardless of whatever Israel has done in the past, and whether or not you agree with it, does not change the FACT that I posted...Hezbollah lied to Israel about their soldiers being alive...Like I said, it was dirty trick played on Hezbollah's part. I'm not justifying or not justifying any past actions of either country. I'm stating fact.

And my point continues to be that pulling one series of events over a two year period out of context to criticize one side is disingenuous. This mess has been going on at least 60 years, and really dates back to the first opening of immigration quotas by the British in 1920 (I don't really subscribe to ideas of an ancient conflict). Pulling 2 years out is 2 or 3% of the conflict. There is absolutely without question sociological impacts today of Deir Yassin, "al-Nakba," '67, etc etc on one side and the Holocaust, the Arab riots, the Yom Kippur attack etc etc on the other. The entire series of events comprises the issue, not who was most brutal most recently.

This mess has been going on at least 60 years, and really dates back to the first opening of immigration quotas by the British in 1920 (I don't really subscribe to ideas of an ancient conflict).[/quote]

That's because there was no "ancient conflict". t
The history of Islam and the Jews is long and there were different outcomes for Jews depending on when and where we are talking about.

Pulling 2 years out is 2 or 3% of the conflict. There is absolutely without question sociological impacts today of Deir Yassin, "al-Nakba," '67, etc etc on one side and the Holocaust, the Arab riots, the Yom Kippur attack etc etc on the other. The entire series of events comprises the issue, not who was most brutal most recently.

Right on!

It is useless to try to decide this issue based on who was bad and who was good.

Let us, instead, try to deicide how we can make it possible for all parties concerned to do well, instead.

That's plenty hard enough without getting stuck to the history is on my side tarbaby.

Last edited:
That is a common and repeating problem on this board, and in the world in general. If you dare to speak out to support Israel in anyway, you are said to be condoning everything Israel has ever done. In my case this could not be more untrue, however it will not stop some from calling me a racist Zionist, who blindly supports Israel.

Similarly, If you dare to speak out to support Palestinians in anyway, you are said to be condoning everything any Muslim has ever done. In my case this could not be more untrue, however it will not stop some from calling me a racist antisemite, who blindly supports terrorism.

If you would like to see examples, see every response to my posts on this thread.

You said

When was it that you were referring to Syria joining with other Arab nations to attack Israel? In '67 it was mutual aggression from both sides. Yom Kippur War was Syrian and Egyptian aggression. Syria had no overt role in the '06 war.

Mutual aggression lol, I am not even going to bother getting into why this is BS.

You took my words from a post where I was Actually not talking about 67 at all, what I asked was how Hezbollah was in anyway defending Lebanon in 2006 when they sent raids into Israel, when Israel was not occupying any of Lebanon.

I then said maybe people will say Hezbollah was fighting for the return of the Golan, and pointed out that that excuse would be BS since the golan was taken from Syria not Lebanon.

Last edited:
Hey Edetic!

why are you avoiding those quotes I posted, bud? I want to know more about how segregation is NATURAL and acceptable!

Forum List

Back