David and Bathsheba's baby- was God's punishment just?

Crap you just did it again!

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

You should get a Major Award or something.

I accept your waving of the white flag, I can't say you don't have good timing.

Take care.

Again, a lie. I didn't wave a white flag.

But you still get an award!

thumbnail.aspx

This guy thinks more of himself than he should. :lol:

Do you have the ability to judge hearts ?

I think so.... I think I am a pretty good judge of character, but I work in a feild where people are blowing smoke up my ass all day.

Still reasonably sure the Baby did nothing wrong.

You really think someones appearance can tell you everything about the persons character ? You could not see that nun was just trying to ease your pain,what a perception you have.

To really know someones character wouldn't you have to know this person for a while ?

God knows what a person is and will be before they live that life.

In most issues you discuss, facts go against you, scientific facts and math equations most often.

I'll give you some credit here, since there are really no facts in religion in this case only biblical scholars disagree with you.

How you've achieved the level of arrogance to think you're 100% right in science when all facts go against you, and you're 100% right in your biblical interpretations when most every far smarter and far more educated Bible scholar goes against you, is really starting to get me to believe that miracles do happen.

Or that the meds aren't working.

I think so.... I think I am a pretty good judge of character, but I work in a feild where people are blowing smoke up my ass all day.

Still reasonably sure the Baby did nothing wrong.

You really think someones appearance can tell you everything about the persons character ? You could not see that nun was just trying to ease your pain,what a perception you have.

To really know someones character wouldn't you have to know this person for a while ?

In most issues you discuss, facts go against you, scientific facts and math equations most often.

I'll give you some credit here, since there are really no facts in religion in this case only biblical scholars disagree with you.

How you've achieved the level of arrogance to think you're 100% right in science when all facts go against you, and you're 100% right in your biblical interpretations when most every far smarter and far more educated Bible scholar goes against you, is really starting to get me to believe that miracles do happen.

No they don't you are wrong.

I see you are staying away from the creationist thread.

The only things you call science that go against me are theories that are not based in actual observed empirical evidence, So in other words beliefs in science that require faith to believe.

Last edited:

The only things you call science that go against me are theories that are not based in actual observed empirical evidence, So in other words beliefs in science that require faith to believe.

I've already been in these thousand post long threads and it gets boring repeating myself.

There are no 100% factual guarantees that science offers for creationism, those who take science seriously have no problem admitting that.

But there's also no factual scientific evidence for the "God did it" theory, so there's no reason for me to take that perspective seriously.

I've already been in these thousand post long threads and it gets boring repeating myself.

There are no 100% factual guarantees that science offers for creationism, those who take science seriously have no problem admitting that.

But there's also no factual scientific evidence for the "God did it" theory, so there's no reason for me to take that perspective seriously.

Yes there is you just rather ignore it.

Yes there is you just rather ignore it.

No there isn't, but yes I now ignore your bible blog websites.

I asked you repeatedly to use science based links to back your claims and you kept instead going to bible blog sites and giving me those links so debating you goes nowhere.

Forum List

Back