Was The New Testament A Jewish Plot

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
I mean the Jews wrote the new testament, a fullfilment to all their ancient prophesies and now they don't even believe it. Why would they do that

I mean the Jews wrote the new testament, a fullfilment to all their ancient prophesies and now they don't even believe it. Why would they do that
They started pork farming and that was the only way to increase sales.
"For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused"
Cha-ching ! Shalom.......errr.....salami.:eusa_angel:

They started pork farming and that was the only way to increase sales.
"For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused"
Cha-ching ! Shalom.......errr.....salami.:eusa_angel:

LOL........u might be onto something

no !!! but [Dreams From My Father] is an inside look into the mind set of a racist !!!

Seriously!?!

Well... salty potato chips, laundry soap and 7 other things that have absolutely nothing to do with the current conversation!

Ever read a book entirled "The Passover Plot"?

You might find it very interesting.

Essentially because events proved that the Messiah never came. Would you call the mess that's characterized the world during the "Common Era", and the Before the Common Era period "messianic" in any way?

jews didn't "write" the new testament

damn... :cuckoo:

Now Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Thomas et al weren't Jews. LMAO!!!!

some were, some weren't...

but the gospels, or what was cherrypicked to be the new testament by constantine, wasn't a jewish writing.

idiot.

Jesus was a Jew.

and? the idiot o/p said "the jews" wrote the new testament. they weren't jews if they believed the messiah had come.

there wasn't any person called jesus. there was a yeshua... and he didn't fulfil any of the prophesies.

let me rephrase that... jews do not believe the prophesies were fulfilled. so it wasn't a "jewish plot"...which is what the idiot claimed.

Last edited:
Jesus was a Jew.

and? the idiot o/p said "the jews" wrote the new testament. they weren't jews if they believed the messiah had come.
You are off base on that one Jillian.

There were many Jewish sects during that time.

Jews who followed the Rabbi Yeshua (Jesus) were still Jewish.

And initially followed all of the Torah Laws, kept the feasts, and went to the Temple to worship.

Even the New Testament affirms this as being true.

It wasn't until after the death of Jesus that Paul came along and created a separate religion called Christianity.

Does cammmy have a brain? Enquiring minds want to know....

New Topics

Forum List

Back