Dartmouth Survey Finds Democrat Students Are the Most Intolerant

Nope, you're wrong. Racism is still racism. Just because you deny something is racist, doesn't change the definition of the word.
and just because you say it is racism doesn't make it so and make it racist.

You're right, it doesn't. But the definition of the word does. Sorry that you don't like that words have defined meanings.

I don't like people who stretch the meaning of words for their own gain.

Me neither. You must hate Trump then too.

He isn't calling me a racist or associating me with nazis, people on this board do that.

I called you a racist? Wow, my memory must be pretty shitty.

I call anyone a Nazi who sides with Nazis. Plenty of those people on the right, on this site and in our White House.

You also lump free speech and free expression supporters with nazis when they state (truthfully) they have a right to march and express themselves.

I do? Who's lumping now?

Whoops! There goes that hypocrisy that you guys are famous for.

I am specifically talking about you.

No lumping needed.

Saying nazis have 1st amendment protections isn't supporting them.

Where did I say anything to the contrary? Please quote.

When you can't, you'll see how you've lumped.

here you are stretching the definition of Nazi

Time for a little truth on DACA.

Bzzz, good try though.

and just because you say it is racism doesn't make it so and make it racist.

You're right, it doesn't. But the definition of the word does. Sorry that you don't like that words have defined meanings.

He isn't calling me a racist or associating me with nazis, people on this board do that.

Did I say you?

Reading comprehension, learn it.

You also lump free speech and free expression supporters with nazis when they state (truthfully) they have a right to march and express themselves.

I do? Who's lumping now?

No lumping needed.

Bzzz, good try though.

Only the first one, but It disproves your point and thus further searching is unwarranted.

Thanks for playing.

Did I say you?

Reading comprehension, learn it.

You literally don't even know what your own argument is at this point. How cute.

I do? Who's lumping now?

No lumping needed.

Bzzz, good try though.

Only the first one, but It disproves your point and thus further searching is unwarranted.

Thanks for playing.

Nowhere in either of the posts you decided to call out do I stretch the definition of anything. But then again, I give you an A for effort. Imagine if you put that much effort into researching the shit you post before you posted it. You might actually come across as half-way informed.

No lumping needed.

Bzzz, good try though.

Thanks for playing.

Nowhere in either of the posts you decided to call out do I stretch the definition of anything. But then again, I give you an A for effort. Imagine if you put that much effort into researching the shit you post before you posted it. You might actually come across as half-way informed.

Nice dodge there, but people know what your were implying.

Can only blame yourself for not properly quoting what you were referring to.

Sloppiness on your part is not a problem on my part.

Bzzz, good try though.

Thanks for playing.

Nice dodge there, but people know what your were implying.

Can only blame yourself for not properly quoting what you were referring to.

Sloppiness on your part is not a problem on my part.

It's a shame you can't make an actual point with all of the babbling you're doing.

But then again, I don't expect much from a racist and Nazi supporter.

is this a surprise to anyone?

Dartmouth Survey Finds Democrat Students Are the Most Intolerant

This completely defies the accepted narrative but conservative students know it’s true.

ed78621f17266a697fb8a1b09ee19fbef55ab7b9e5929a0f172a2af48f6ecdc5.jpg

This is a false narrative .

Can you give an example when conservatives are tolerant of others ? Never happens !

Can you give an example when conservatives are tolerant of others ? Never happens !
I put up with you on this site :dunno:

No you don’t . Y’all insult me all the time ! Most of you have “Timmy” gifs ready to go.

But I’ll give a real life example . The anti gay thing . Why does gay marriage bother righties? It has nothing to do with you.

"How dare you call us Nazi's when we march with torches and chant that Jews will not replace us."

Mott and Bailey technique:

The Dishonest Motte and Bailey Technique | Debunking Denialism

When questioned you go to the Motte position of referencing actual Nazis.

but when safe you then go into the bailey position of calling anyone on the Right Nazis.

I call anyone a Nazi who sides with Nazis. Plenty of those people on the right, on this site and in our White House.

I do? Who's lumping now?

No lumping needed.

In fact, the 1st is the most critical when it comes to protecting speech we hate.

Then please explain to me why all the fake Christians with their fake outrage don't care that the idiot in chief has no morals.

If all of you fake conservatives are so much against welfare, when are the RED states the biggest welfare moochers?

More fake outrage. No wonder you support a fake prez.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Who lives in the White House? The real president. Who is not giving speeches around the world about how it wasn't her fault she lost? The real president.

Who should Christians vote for? Whomever they wish. Heck, some of them even voted for the candidate that denigrated sexual harassment victims when it was politically advantageous to do so, then turned around and said they had the right to be heard and believed, without so much as an acknowledgement of the damage done previously.

Mott and Bailey technique:

The Dishonest Motte and Bailey Technique | Debunking Denialism

When questioned you go to the Motte position of referencing actual Nazis.

but when safe you then go into the bailey position of calling anyone on the Right Nazis.

I do? Who's lumping now?

No lumping needed.

In fact, the 1st is the most critical when it comes to protecting speech we hate.

Trump defends white nazis while wanting black football players fired/deported for protesting police brutality

I do? Who's lumping now?

No lumping needed.

Trump defends white nazis while wanting black football players fired/deported for protesting police brutality
And colleges are setting up "free speech" zones on campus so they can restrict it elsewhere. College students and professors are rioting to violently prevent certain people from speaking. The 1st is under attack. Notice that Trump can wish all he wants, but can't force anything to happen to the football players, unlike a college student who can be suspended for voicing a conservative opinion to the wrong person.

I do? Who's lumping now?

No lumping needed.

And colleges are setting up "free speech" zones on campus so they can restrict it elsewhere. College students and professors are rioting to violently prevent certain people from speaking. The 1st is under attack. Notice that Trump can wish all he wants, but can't force anything to happen to the football players, unlike a college student who can be suspended for voicing a conservative opinion to the wrong person.

Where was this person suspended ? I call bull flop .

Forum List

Back