Dartmouth Survey Finds Democrat Students Are the Most Intolerant

"How dare you call us Nazi's when we march with torches and chant that Jews will not replace us."

Mott and Bailey technique:

The Dishonest Motte and Bailey Technique | Debunking Denialism

When questioned you go to the Motte position of referencing actual Nazis.

but when safe you then go into the bailey position of calling anyone on the Right Nazis.

I call anyone a Nazi who sides with Nazis. Plenty of those people on the right, on this site and in our White House.

You also lump free speech and free expression supporters with nazis when they state (truthfully) they have a right to march and express themselves.

If you don't want to be called a racist. Don't be racist.

If you don't want to be called a Nazi. Don't support Nazi's.

It's really that simple.

The problem is you morons equate racism with disagreeing with progressive concepts regarding race.

You also call anyone to the right of Mitt Romney a "Nazi"

Nope, racism is pretty clearly defined. I know that words having definitions bothers you just like facts.

it used to be, but again you morons have extended it to mean anything that isn't 100% in lockstep with progressive ideas and policies if they are somehow related to race.

You have robbed the word of it's original meaning in the cheap attempt at gaining political leverage.

Nope, you're wrong. Racism is still racism. Just because you deny something is racist, doesn't change the definition of the word.
and just because you say it is racism doesn't make it so and make it racist.

You're right, it doesn't. But the definition of the word does. Sorry that you don't like that words have defined meanings.

"How dare you call us Nazi's when we march with torches and chant that Jews will not replace us."

but when safe you then go into the bailey position of calling anyone on the Right Nazis.

I call anyone a Nazi who sides with Nazis. Plenty of those people on the right, on this site and in our White House.

You also lump free speech and free expression supporters with nazis when they state (truthfully) they have a right to march and express themselves.

I do? Who's lumping now?

Whoops! There goes that hypocrisy that you guys are famous for.

The problem is you morons equate racism with disagreeing with progressive concepts regarding race.

Nope, racism is pretty clearly defined. I know that words having definitions bothers you just like facts.

it used to be, but again you morons have extended it to mean anything that isn't 100% in lockstep with progressive ideas and policies if they are somehow related to race.

You have robbed the word of it's original meaning in the cheap attempt at gaining political leverage.

Nope, you're wrong. Racism is still racism. Just because you deny something is racist, doesn't change the definition of the word.

You're right, it doesn't. But the definition of the word does. Sorry that you don't like that words have defined meanings.

I don't like people who stretch the meaning of words for their own gain.

I do? Who's lumping now?

I am specifically talking about you.

No lumping needed.

Saying nazis have 1st amendment protections isn't supporting them.

i'm fine with it. trouble is - when liberals realize the words they were using were not the real words that should have been used, they don't start using correct words, they simply widen the scope of said words.

ie - assault rifle. racism. nazi. global war...climate ch...um...

yea.

so don't give that that bag of shit cause i ain't buying it.

Interesting the way they do that, isn't it?

If you believe a person has a right to be heard, you MUST agree with them, that MUST be the ONLY reason.

I'm not sure if they're that deluded, or if they're just doing the regular PC "put the target on the defensive" routine.

Me neither. You must hate Trump then too.

is this a surprise to anyone?

Dartmouth Survey Finds Democrat Students Are the Most Intolerant

This completely defies the accepted narrative but conservative students know it’s true.

ed78621f17266a697fb8a1b09ee19fbef55ab7b9e5929a0f172a2af48f6ecdc5.jpg
Tolerance failed. Time for new tactics.
Wow, that is what the GOP just said to you fucks in November of 2016.

How's it feel?

I do? Who's lumping now?

No lumping needed.

Where did I say anything to the contrary? Please quote.

When you can't, you'll see how you've lumped.

Me neither. You must hate Trump then too.

He isn't calling me a racist or associating me with nazis, people on this board do that.

I do? Who's lumping now?

No lumping needed.

Where did I say anything to the contrary? Please quote.

When you can't, you'll see how you've lumped.

here you are stretching the definition of Nazi

Time for a little truth on DACA.

Yeah, most liberals have a low tolerance for stupid.

Don't fret. Your fake prez loves the uneducated. P*ssy grabbin' knuckle draggers like to stick together.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Intolerance towards neo-nazis, their speakers, and their followers is no vice. It's what won WW2.
In reality though, people who believe in 2nd amendment rights aren't Nazis though, that's the problem. Neither are people who are pro-life, skeptical of global warming alarmism and/or don't favor a welfare state, etc.

Then please explain to me why all the fake Christians with their fake outrage don't care that the idiot in chief has no morals.

If all of you fake conservatives are so much against welfare, when are the RED states the biggest welfare moochers?

More fake outrage. No wonder you support a fake prez.

I wish when they went to these schools, we would know what their majors are, or graduate schools they are studying.

In other words, I want to see those from business and finance etc, and compare these types of results with other majors.

Like students in Arts and Letters major, or theatre. We know that 95% of those students are trust fund left wing elites.

Business and finance majors, I am guessing are far different than those useless Arts majors.

I wish when they went to these schools, we would know what their majors are, or graduate schools they are studying.

In other words, I want to see those from business and finance etc, and compare these types of results with other majors.

Like students in Arts and Letters major, or theatre. We know that 95% of those students are trust fund left wing elites.

Business and finance majors, I am guessing are far different than those useless Arts majors.

Forum List

Back