Dartmouth Survey Finds Democrat Students Are the Most Intolerant

1_zpsu1ewjewt.png~original

Intolerance towards neo-nazis, their speakers, and their followers is no vice. It's what won WW2.
so you are free to label someone as NAZI and they lose all right to speak?

about as fucked up as you can get.

is this a surprise to anyone?

This completely defies the accepted narrative but conservative students know it’s true.

ed78621f17266a697fb8a1b09ee19fbef55ab7b9e5929a0f172a2af48f6ecdc5.jpg
Nope doesn't surprise me. Its not just college students either. Its ANY liberal! If someone disagrees with me on FB I laugh at them point out WHY they are wrong,try to educate them and I move on...in return I get called racist,bigot,nazi,rightwinger,etc etc etc...even when it has NOTHING to do with race etc. Liberals can't hold a constructive conversation.

This completely defies the accepted narrative but conservative students know it’s true.

Tolerance failed. Time for new tactics.
bring it on, son.

tolerance isn't "you do it our way or we freak the fuck out" but as usual, liberals keep redefining words to match their emo-selves.
That was Trump’s strategy and he won. Fuck him and fuck you.
which side is calling everyone racist, nazi, and all that other rhetorical bullshit cause you lost the election?

again - your side. learn to cope with life. it won't always go your way and sometimes, you just gotta suck it up and roll with it.

If you don't want to be called a racist. Don't be racist.

If you don't want to be called a Nazi. Don't support Nazi's.

It's really that simple.

bring it on, son.

tolerance isn't "you do it our way or we freak the fuck out" but as usual, liberals keep redefining words to match their emo-selves.
which side is calling everyone racist, nazi, and all that other rhetorical bullshit cause you lost the election?

again - your side. learn to cope with life. it won't always go your way and sometimes, you just gotta suck it up and roll with it.

It's really that simple.

The problem is you morons equate racism with disagreeing with progressive concepts regarding race.

You also call anyone to the right of Mitt Romney a "Nazi"

bring it on, son.

It's really that simple.

The problem is you morons equate racism with disagreeing with progressive concepts regarding race.

Nope, racism is pretty clearly defined. I know that words having definitions bothers you just like facts.

bring it on, son.

It's really that simple.

Nope, racism is pretty clearly defined. I know that words having definitions bothers you just like facts.

it used to be, but again you morons have extended it to mean anything that isn't 100% in lockstep with progressive ideas and policies if they are somehow related to race.

You have robbed the word of it's original meaning in the cheap attempt at gaining political leverage.

It's really that simple.

it used to be, but again you morons have extended it to mean anything that isn't 100% in lockstep with progressive ideas and policies if they are somehow related to race.

You have robbed the word of it's original meaning in the cheap attempt at gaining political leverage.

Nope, you're wrong. Racism is still racism. Just because you deny something is racist, doesn't change the definition of the word.

Intolerance towards neo-nazis, their speakers, and their followers is no vice. It's what won WW2.

Sure, but labelling everyone who disagrees with you a neo-nazi in a vain effort to shut them up is.

Last edited:

It's really that simple.

Nope, you're wrong. Racism is still racism. Just because you deny something is racist, doesn't change the definition of the word.

Racism is racism, but what you idiots call racism often is not racism.

Not supporting affirmative action is not racist.

Wanting to deport illegal aliens is not racist.

I can go on.

"How dare you call us Nazi's when we march with torches and chant that Jews will not replace us."

Mott and Bailey technique:

The Dishonest Motte and Bailey Technique | Debunking Denialism

When questioned you go to the Motte position of referencing actual Nazis.

but when safe you then go into the bailey position of calling anyone on the Right Nazis.

I call anyone a Nazi who sides with Nazis. Plenty of those people on the right, on this site and in our White House.

It's really that simple.

and just because you say it is racism doesn't make it so and make it racist.

Forum List

Back