Just 3% High School Students Pass the Citizenship Test

What about tutoring one-on-one instead? Make up flyers, hand them out to schools, and voila!

Also, I recall you’re a music teacher, or maybe it was art? Either way, there’s not going to be much call for that. But you could tutor middle school students in basic math, English, history, etc.

Anyway, the classroom today is awful. This would be a way to still engage your love of teaching while escaping the nonsense. Just a thought.

I'm looking at a lot of options right now, and thinking things over. Will definitely finish the last two years unless something dire happens. I need that closure, I feel like. Thanks!

Link to an example of teachers uniting on an issue directly related to the education of children.

You want a link to teachers all across the country going to work every day, year after year for the education of children?

Oh please. Teachers have existed since Adam and Eve.
And until teachers were allowed to unionize, teachers used to care about the education of children.

No one's getting into it and everyone who can is getting out.

But sure, keep harping on citizenship tests, certainly that's the biggest problem in the schools. Kids don't know trivia about past presidents. Yep

And just 1/3 of American adults pass.

The best way to destroy a nation is from within. An entire generation has no idea how our nation got here, how it exists. And without that knowledge is easily manipulated.

See how you do with some of the questions.

Honestly citizenship tests are so obsolete these days who needs them? Is it really that important to pass seriously? How is being able to pass a citizenship going land a job? Is it something important to put on a resume... I passed a citizenship test hire me!

I would be more concerned about kids being able to have the skills to get jobs after high school and could care less if they could pass a stupid citizenship test that really no one gives a hoot about anymore these days.

Link to an example of teachers uniting on an issue directly related to the education of children.
Link to teachers at schools all across the country going to work every day to educate children? Maybe YOU need to go back to school.

Forum List

Back