Time for a little truth on DACA.

The thousands of American citizens killed, raped, assaulted, robbed by illegals? Cry me a river that illegals will be inconvenienced by deportation back to their own damn country.
This is the only country they have ever known. Also, dreamers can't have any arrests or convictions so painting them as criminals is deeply inaccurate and you are solely trying to further your false narrative.

Let's use facts please

They are ILLEGAL. That's a crime. What the hell else are we supposed to call those that are currently committing a crime but illegal?

These kids are free to return to their own countries, we are not holding them responsible for their parents crimes.

This is their country.
No it isnt. Where are their papers?

Sure it is. They grew up here and have abided by the rules as a condition of being here.
That doesnt make it their country. Maybe it does to emotionally unstable bedwetters.. idk

Sure it does. I guess you don't know what it means to be American.

I mean, it's not surprising since you actively support Nazis and the Russian government.

These kids are free to return to their own countries, we are not holding them responsible for their parents crimes.

This is their country.
maxresdefault.jpg
yes, because borders and laws are so NAZI
You idiot

Name one way our country will be better off by kicking these dreamers out. Just one.

This is their own country and deporting them holds them responsible for their parents decision to bring them here.

If they are illegal, it's not their own country.

You don't want to punish them for being here illegally yet you want to reward them for the same thing.

This is their country.

Sure it is. They grew up here and have abided by the rules as a condition of being here.
That doesnt make it their country. Maybe it does to emotionally unstable bedwetters.. idk

Sure it does. I guess you don't know what it means to be American.

I mean, it's not surprising since you actively support Nazis and the Russian government.
You mean like laws and borders?
Yes, i obviously support nazis and russia
You idiot

This is their country.
maxresdefault.jpg
You idiot

Name one way our country will be better off by kicking these dreamers out. Just one.

We'll be telling people that illegal means illegal. How are we better off if we know a crime is being committed yet ignore it?

This is their country.
maxresdefault.jpg
You idiot

Taking away incentive for illegals to come here.

This is their country.
maxresdefault.jpg
You idiot

We'll be telling people that illegal means illegal. How are we better off if we know a crime is being committed yet ignore it?

That's the best you can do? Sad. "Illegal means Illegal". LOL.

This is their country.
maxresdefault.jpg
You idiot

hahaha, how pathetic is it that THIS is the best you can come up with. It's not even a real reason.

maxresdefault.jpg
You idiot

That's the best you can do? Sad. "Illegal means Illegal". LOL.

That's all I need. It's really that simple except to traitors like you that justify crime.

maxresdefault.jpg
You idiot

hahaha, how pathetic is it that THIS is the best you can come up with. It's not even a real reason.
How is the main driving force for illegal immigration not a real reason? Deer geebus

You idiot

How is the main driving force for illegal immigration not a real reason? Deer geebus
These people are not criminals and are contributing members of society who have followed all rules while here. Again, this is their country too and I'd rather see them in this country than someone, such as you, who supports Nazis and Russian collusion in our government. They are what being American is about, not you. We should deport you.

You idiot

These people are not criminals and are contributing members of society who have followed all rules while here. Again, this is their country too and I'd rather see them in this country than someone, such as you, who supports Nazis and Russian collusion in our government. They are what being American is about, not you. We should deport you.
Following all rules yet they are ILLEGAL
My gawd man. Logic is lost on you.
Yea, i prefer to follow laws so i support racists and foreign govt infiltrating our country :lol:
You are a goddamn moron. Good day.

Yea, i prefer to follow laws so i support racists and foreign govt infiltrating our country :lol:

LOGIC??
You're the one who refuses to use logic.

How will we benefit from removing them? "IT'S ILLEGAL!!!".

When do you start using logic comrade?

LOGIC??
You're the one who refuses to use logic.

How will we benefit from removing them? "IT'S ILLEGAL!!!".

When do you start using logic comrade?
That wasnt even my response. Goddamn dude. STFU already. You are too stupid for this.

This is their own country and deporting them holds them responsible for their parents decision to bring them here.
No this isn't 'their country'. Their parents took them from 'their' country and brought them here or they were sent or came without their parents. They can GO directly back to "their country" and protest and create havoc there.
This is their country. This is the only country they know. This is the country the grew up in, was educated in, found love and started a family in. Dreamers are upstanding citizens that contribute to our society and our community. They have to have a clean record they have to recertify frequently and pay $500 to do so. Simply taking away that 500 from each dreamer costs each state millions. Not counting what they pay in taxes and how they serve our country.
Wrong many were already over fifteen years old in 2012 so you can add five years to get a more accurate age for them today. Teens already included in groups like La raza or the many other gangs of Aztlan dreamers.The majority of the American citizens already showed that they are no longer willing to accept this invasion of illegals by voting Donald J. Trump into the presidential office to deal with this matter in accordance to the people who supported and voted for him no matter how much that pisses you off.

According to this government report https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default...USCIS-DACA-Characteristics-Data-2014-7-10.pdf , the average age of a dreamer is around 25 years old. Most were not little children not knowing up from down. Here is the breakdown:

Ages 19 and under (18 is a legal adult in this country) ......................256,800
20 to 24...............................................................................................169,000
25 to 29.................................................................................................74,600
30 and over...........................................................................................10,500

Table 4. Number and Percent of DACA Requests Accepted by Requestor State, Age Group, Sex, and Country of Birth: August, 2012 to September, 2013
1. California age group over 20 years old 165,400 29%
California has the largest majority of them and is also the state with the largest count of illegitimate votes for the 2016 election roles. It also happens to be the state with the most violent illegals too. The Illegal-Alien Crime Wave

Justice study reported in 1995 that 60 percent of the twenty thousand members of the 18th Street Gang in California are illegal immigrants. It has gotten worse. What is Aztlan, Raza, and MEChA

California's senator Kevin De'leon tries to justify identity theft as their only way to survive. Gangs are known to engage in traditionally gang-related gambling, drug trafficking, and arms trafficking, white collar crime such as counterfeiting, identity theft, and fraud, and non-traditional activity of human trafficking and prostitution.[4 U.S. National Gang Intelligence Center. 2011. p. 9.]

No this isn't 'their country'. Their parents took them from 'their' country and brought them here or they were sent or came without their parents. They can GO directly back to "their country" and protest and create havoc there.
Yes their parents.... so why are we punishing people for what their parents do? Trumps parents came here illegally, should he be punished for his parents wrong doings?
There is no punishment simple fact is they are still illegals. They can blame that on their parents if they desire to do so. I don't have to give the neighbors children a break and turn my property over to them just because their parents made up erroneous deeds to my property. That same legal theory applies to illegals and their spawn that they knowingly brought with them when they knowingly entered into the country illegally.

The thousands of American citizens killed, raped, assaulted, robbed by illegals? Cry me a river that illegals will be inconvenienced by deportation back to their own damn country.

If you side with illegals over American citizens, you are a traitor.

The fact is that they re Americans now. Their memories of their home country may be hazy at best. My father was in the Army when he married a woman from a foreign country. I was brought back to this country when I was young. Yet if I went back it would be as a American not as someone born in that country.

The fact is that there have not been thousands of crimes committed by illegals. You lie using bogus statistics from bogus organizations.

DACA does not hurt American citizens. It is supported strongly by voters. You are the traitor to this country as you side with white supremacists. I would gladly trade one of them for you and send you back.

Forum List

Back