Darren Wilson---Poster Boy for Wimpiness

Browns Blood and DNA was inside the patrol vehicle, and a bullet lodged in the arm rest. You really think a police officer would try to pull a suspect into the front seat? and do what at that point, handcuff him to the steering wheel? If Brown was in the cab, it occured because he was attacking. He had already slammed the door on the cop's leg, Ive already seen the store footage where Brown shows he is agressive, Toxicolgy reported Brown had 2 times the THC level in his system that would get a driver arrested for being under the influence,

Its more likely that Brown just hated Cops and especialy white ones, Brown probably felt invincible being High and being on adrenaline from robbing the store. Going for a cops gun in the holster is not defending yourself.

At the point he was murdered by Wilson, he was 120 feet away from the vehicle.

Fuurthermore, the fact that Brown died 120 feet from the vehicle tells you absolutely nothing. Wilson exited the vehicle and gave chase. Please watch the interview again, as this is also information that the jurors used.

I dont know what the other witnesses said but Wilson claimed when Brown finally went down he was 8 to 10 feet away from him. That is much closer than 120 feet that you are insinuating. I would imagine that witness testimony and forensics would back that up. a person running at you at 20 feet away
is just a couple of seconds away from you. If Im wrong please correct me on this.
Also if Brown was 120 feet and even more away, I doubt that Wilson would would have been as accurate as he was and it would have been much more risky to fire at someone on a busy street at that distance. So obviously he did not.

or maybe they saw a thug cop shoot an unarmed man in the middle of hte street.

That's why we have a TRIAL, to see who is telling the truth.

you are so full of shit. zimmerman had a trial and you still claim he is guilty of murder.

you are such a dishonest troll
Murder? More like 2nd degree homicide.

the jury said otherwise....
Yeah, the prosecutor should have gone for negligence.. not first degree murder.

do you mean manslaughter?
Yes.

or maybe they saw a thug cop shoot an unarmed man in the middle of hte street.

That's why we have a TRIAL, to see who is telling the truth.

you are so full of shit. zimmerman had a trial and you still claim he is guilty of murder.

Negligence? No, that would have been completely inappropriate.

Zimmerman most assuredly should have been convicted of involuntary manslaughter. That's DEFINITELY what it was.

Martin's initial "crime" was being somewhere what that he wasn't? Zimmerman precipitated that by creeping up on the guy.

When a homicide, the killing of a human being, does not meet the legal definition of murder, Florida state laws allow a prosecutor to consider a manslaughter charge. The state establishes two types of manslaughter: voluntary and involuntary. While voluntary manslaughter describes an intentional act performed during a provocation or heat of passion, involuntary manslaughter does not require an intent to kill or even an intent to perform that act resulting in the victim's death.

To establish involuntary manslaughter, the prosecutor must show that the defendant acted with "culpable negligence." Florida statutes define culpable negligence as a disregard for human life while engaging in wanton or reckless behavior. The state may be able to prove involuntary manslaughter by showing the defendant's recklessness or lack of care when handling a dangerous instrument or weapon, or while engaging in a range of other activities that could lead to death if performed recklessly.

- See more at: Florida Involuntary Manslaughter Laws - FindLaw

Sounds like what he did to me.

Yes.

the jury did have the manslaughter option.

you might want to educate yourself on this.

Yes.

Mike agreed with that, His opinion is that was a mistake by the DA. I agree.

Yes.

Yeah I think the da or whatever went for too much... more negligent homicide not murder or even manslaughter. If he had gone for the lesser negligent homicide he had a chance.

Yes.

Yeah I think the da or whatever went for too much... more negligent homicide not murder or even manslaughter. If he had gone for the lesser negligent homicide he had a chance.

i think involuntary manslaughter would have been a slam dunk.

And to honest, Zimmerman could have used 5 years in prison, or at least in mandatory anger management. The guy obviously has problems.

Yes.

And to honest, Zimmerman could have used 5 years in prison, or at least in mandatory anger management. The guy obviously has problems.
He's pretty good at beating on girls, boys not so much.

He's pretty good at beating on girls, boys not so much.

Now see, HE is a coward. The guy who acts tough and actively looks for fights, as long as he has a gun.

Maybe I misunderestimated the Academies, does seem we never won a war in my lifetime.

We haven't lost one either.....they QUIT Vietnam....had both Iraq and Afghanistan won before the Kenyan queer showed up. We are still producing a fine officer corps and the fact they are hardened and tested scares the beejeebers out of the rest of the world. What combat experience do the Ivans have...they had to send tanks in to rescue their "elite" spetsnaz from a ragtag bunch of Ukes. NVA whipped China's ass....nobody wants to fuck with us...I mean we got West Point grads who become MPs! :laugh:

You old pussies RETREATED from VIetnam. That's a loss bitch.

Oh, and I realize you hate MPs b/c you were constantly getting busted down to private for getting cuaght giving head to your fellow Marines, but get over it.

Got all liquored up to get your ass handed to ya again, mutt? We never retreated from anything or anybody....and that's what bugs you gutless nothing REMF...you never been in combat, never been in a fight...in fact you never been shit at anything except being a waitress at some greasy spoon. :laugh:

Zimmerman most assuredly should have been convicted of involuntary manslaughter. That's DEFINITELY what it was.

Martin's initial "crime" was being somewhere what that he wasn't? Zimmerman precipitated that by creeping up on the guy..

:laugh: See, these leftist poser pieces of shit always reveal themselves...this one claims he was a BADASS MP but in reality he cleaned latrines and darned socks for the heterosexuals in his barracks. "Bear" was probably his husband in the Castro District....but he's got a DANGEROUS side-snap kick.....HIDE YOUR KNEES!
tripping.gif

Last edited:

Martin's initial "crime" was being somewhere what that he wasn't? Zimmerman precipitated that by creeping up on the guy..

:laugh: See, these leftist poser pieces of shit always reveal themselves...this one claims he was a BADASS MP but in reality he cleaned latrines and darned socks for the heterosexuals in his barracks. "Bear" was probably his husband in the Castro District....but he's got a DANGEROUS side-snap kick.....HIDE YOUR KNEES!
karate07b.gif

Look who's talking.... :rolleyes:

karate07b.gif

Look who's talking.... :rolleyes:

He's a senile old fart who can't intelligently debate the topic so he resorts to name calling, lying, and accusing others of his own cowardice. Don't let him draw you into his trolling game.

He's pissed because I caught him in TWO lies in regards to the thread topic and he doesn't have the balls to merely say either he was wrong or he just made shit up.

Let's get back to that. On page 286 of his testimony, Wilson stated that he did not remember how many shots he fired outside of the vehicle. As I stated he probably didn't, so the 6 shots is a red herring. He didn't fire 6 rounds on purpose.

Maybe I misunderestimated the Academies, does seem we never won a war in my lifetime.

We haven't lost one either.....they QUIT Vietnam....had both Iraq and Afghanistan won before the Kenyan queer showed up. We are still producing a fine officer corps and the fact they are hardened and tested scares the beejeebers out of the rest of the world. What combat experience do the Ivans have...they had to send tanks in to rescue their "elite" spetsnaz from a ragtag bunch of Ukes. NVA whipped China's ass....nobody wants to fuck with us...I mean we got West Point grads who become MPs! :laugh:

Oh, and I realize you hate MPs b/c you were constantly getting busted down to private for getting cuaght giving head to your fellow Marines, but get over it.

Got all liquored up to get your ass handed to ya again, mutt? We never retreated from anything or anybody....and that's what bugs you gutless nothing REMF...you never been in combat, never been in a fight...in fact you never been shit at anything except being a waitress at some greasy spoon. :laugh:

Hey look it's the pussy come back to whine. I'll bet Wilson could take you with his eyes closed.

Last edited:

Hey look it's the pussy come back to whine.

Now now, just because he hid a hooch while the real men fought doesn't mean he's a coward.

But , back to the topic, Why is that Bull can't simply say "hey you were right, Wilson had no idea how many shots he fired?"

Of course I would also ask why he can't admit "hey you're right, they DO teach a snap kick to the knee"

Now now, just because he hid a hooch while the real men fought doesn't mean he's a coward.

But , back to the topic, Why is that Bull can't simply say "hey you were right, Wilson had no idea how many shots he fired?"

Of course I would also ask why he can't admit "hey you're right, they DO teach a snap kick to the knee"
Didn't he say he was busy smoking weed the day they went over snap kicks? Maybe that's why he's so much like this Wilson guy.

Didn't he say he was busy smoking weed the day they went over snap kicks?

I don't know, I only know that he has been strangely absent when called upon to admit his errors.

I don't know, I only know that he has been strangely absent when called upon to admit his errors.
Some folks can only be counted on to retreat.

Some folks can only be counted on to retreat.

Most notably Marine latrine boys from the Vietnam era.

But I did enjoy the list of places he claimed he's trained even though he didn't know what a snap kick to the knee is.

Forum List

Back