No charges for officer who shot Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri, after follow-up probe

Like all political trials these begin with the assumption of guilt. Failure to prove guilt only proves the existence of guilt and the cleverness of the guilty in hiding the guilt.

That is the problem...........'the process' as you say is now not 'due process' but the political process.

In a nutshell the politicians are too sensitive to the demands of radical blacks and their running dog, the MSM.

I can think of no other society wherin the minority was allowed to oppress the majority.

I believe that you believe that.

I believe you do not know shit from shiloh.

However, Bell said, "Our investigation does not exonerate Darren Wilson."
Exoneration isn't necessary since one is presumed innocent in our system of justice.
Innocent of what exactly? He was never charged to begin with.
No charge is necessary to be innocent.
No charges being filed for murder or manslaughter doesn't mean he's innocent of other crimes. He's communicating the guy ain't completely out of the woods yet. Alternatively, believe whatever you want.
As far as I know, you also may be guilty of some crime, but in the eyes of the law you are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law of a crime. The burden of our justice system is to convict, not exonerate.

Absolutely.

I predict and expect that Chauvin will be exonerated for Floyd's death too.

Not a chance. Completely different situation.

He died of natural causes. you cannot shut off someone's air supply by placing your knee on the side of their neck.

Read the coroners report....he died of a heart attack. Case closed.

Both autopsies concluded homicide.

The government-released autopsy differs with an autopsy conducted by the Floyd family, which states Floyd died of "asphyxiation from sustained pressure." The medical examiner, Dr. Andrew Baker, concluded in Wednesday's report that Floyd died of a heart attack

Floyd not only was old but had many health problems....such as covid 19, had drugs in his system etc. and then he personally aggravated all that by choosing to argue and fight with the police....hence he was the main contributor to his own death.

the report released later Monday by the Hennepin County Medical Examiner's office said Floyd died of "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint and neck compression." The manner of death was ruled homicide, but the office noted that "is not a legal determination of culpability or intent." A preliminary autopsy report cited earlier by prosecutors said the county medical examiner's review "revealed no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation."

Black leaders constantly tell blacks to fight their battles in court not on the street with the police. But time and again we see blacks arguing and fighting with the police because they think they have no respect for the law.

Last edited:

He died of natural causes. you cannot shut off someone's air supply by placing your knee on the side of their neck.

The government-released autopsy differs with an autopsy conducted by the Floyd family, which states Floyd died of "asphyxiation from sustained pressure." The medical examiner, Dr. Andrew Baker, concluded in Wednesday's report that Floyd died of a heart attack

“Floyd's death was classified as a homicide by the medical examiner on Monday.”

“Floyd's death was classified as a homicide by the medical examiner on Monday.”

That was because of political pressure....if you read the report it says heart attack....and that was all when it first came out...but political pressure was applied and then they came back with the statement that his health condition was aggravated by the police action and stress ....of course stress can contribute to a heart attack but floyd placed himself in stress....if he had not argued and fought with the police there would have been no special squad sent to take him down....a man his age and with all his health problems should have known better than to argue and fight with the police.....something blacks do routinely.

Hence....the advice given to them constantly by their own

leaders....do not fight with the police....conduct your battles in the court not on the street.

as in...........I fought the law and the law won......

That was because of political pressure....if you read the report it says heart attack....and that was all when it first came out...but political pressure was applied and then they came back with the statement that his health condition was aggravated by the police action and stress ....of course stress can contribute to a heart attack but floyd placed himself in stress....if he had not argued and fought with the police there would have been no special squad sent to take him down....a man his age and with all his health problems should have known better than to argue and fight with the police.....something blacks do routinely.

Hence....the advice given to them constantly by their own

leaders....do not fight with the police....conduct your battles in the court not on the street.

as in...........I fought the law and the law won......

The experts doing the autopsies disagree with you. They concluded homicide.

Exoneration isn't necessary since one is presumed innocent in our system of justice.
No charges being filed for murder or manslaughter doesn't mean he's innocent of other crimes.

Actually, in the eyes of the law, that's exactly what it means.

He's communicating the guy ain't completely out of the woods yet. Alternatively, believe whatever you want.

Actually, it does mean Wilson is out of the woods. Any other crimes outside of this case Wilson may or may not be guilty of is irrelevant.

No charges being filed for murder or manslaughter doesn't mean he's innocent of other crimes.

He's communicating the guy ain't completely out of the woods yet. Alternatively, believe whatever you want.

Actually, it does mean Wilson is out of the woods. Any other crimes outside of this case Wilson may or may not be guilty of is irrelevant.
Wow, so let's say Wilson robs a bank around the corner.. today.. Shoots the teller for kicks and giggles.. Doesn't matter.. He's automatically innocent! Because.. he hasn't been charged with anything yet in this Brown case. Nice! Lucky, lucky Wilson!

Last edited:

Wow, so let's say Wilson robs a bank around the corner.. today.. Shoots the teller for kicks and giggles.. Doesn't matter.. He's automatically innocent! Because.. he hasn't been charged with anything yet in this Brown case. Nice! Lucky, lucky Wilson!

Don't be an idiot. I said "outside of this case..is irrelevant" Meaning, it is irrelevant to this case.

Wilson was facing the possibility of being charged in ONE case. It is not the prosecutor's job or concern to speculate about other possible crimes Wilson may have committed or will commit where this case is concerned. His comment about Wilson not being exonerated, legally speaking and in the context of the law, applies to every other citizen in his jurisdiction.

As a prosecutor, Bell is a custodian of the law. That's it. What he is not is a custodian of popular opinion.

What it comes down to is that, in spite of the fact that there is no evidence to charge Wilson with, the prosecutor still thinks Wilson is guilty and wanted to convey that to the public. And what he absolutely will NOT do is rule the shooting justified (which it was) so as to continue to fuel the narrative.

Don't be an idiot. I said "outside of this case..is irrelevant" Meaning, it is irrelevant to this case.
So when you and others simplify it all to a matter of innocence until proven guilty according to our law in general, oh, that's fine. But when the prosecutor alludes to other charges, whether criminal or civil, still being considered obviously based on the evidence in this case, you jamb on the total exoneration brakes and begin speculating like crazy about his "innocence" lol.

Last edited:
So when you and others simplify it all to a matter of innocence until proven guilty according to our law in general, oh, that's fine. But when the prosecutor alludes to other charges, whether criminal or civil, still being considered obviously based on the evidence in this case, you jamb on the total exoneration brakes and begin speculating like crazy about his "innocence" lol.

Two questions:

1.) What other charges?

2.) When did he allude to them?

He never alluded to any other charges because as far as I know, there are none. The only thing he alluded to is that he still thinks Wilson is guilty of the charges that were already being considered. Namely, murder or manslaughter of Michael Brown.

Two questions:

1.) What other charges?

2.) When did he allude to them?

He never alluded to any other charges because as far as I know, there are none.
So now you speculate that he didn't really allude to other possible charges because that hinges upon what you know, and since you don't know of any, there must be none. Do you ever listen to yourself?

Again, this is what he said:
"I also want to be clear that our investigation does not exonerate Darren Wilson. The question on whether we can prove a case at trial is different than clearing him of any and all wrongdoing...
In other words, they haven't yet prepared a case beyond murder or manslaughter. That doesn't mean they can't or won't. Maybe?.. Maybe not?.. Maybe more was expected from a civil case if they waited for a criminal conviction first?.. Maybe not?.. Who knows? Not me. Not you either.

Forum List

Back