Darren Wilson---Poster Boy for Wimpiness

I can't fathom how killing a thug is wimpy.
Thats because you are a wimp.
What kind of moron are you? In what world is killing bad guys "wimpy"? Tough guy action movies were built on the universally recognized badassness of dispatching thugs. Dirty Harry would have smoked Brown too, only he would have said something cool while he did it.

large_dirty_harry_blu-ray3d.jpg
Thats why you white boys got your asses kicked so much when Rocky came out. You think movies are real.
Any wimp with a gun can kill someone. You want to convince me Wilsons not a wimp then he should have taken down Brown with his bare hands.
Listen you racist, fucken, :asshole: motherfucker. You should have been banned from this forum a long time ago, for all your 1) racism and 2) idiocy. You have this warped, racist idea that Blacks are tougher than Whites, which was eliminated over 60 years ago when Rocky Marciano knocked out the then heavyweight champion jersey Joe Walcott. The punch in this picture was just the set-up punch. The knockout punch (a left hook) came immediately after, and Walcott was unconscious already when he fell to the floor. It took 10 minutes to wake him up. I just thought you'd really like me sharing that with you. :badgrin:

r+r_Marciano-Wolcott(23Sept1952)-33.jpg

PS - Blacks get their butts whupped every day on UFC, by Whites as well as anyone else.

PPS - Marciano is the only person to hold the heavyweight title and go untied and undefeated throughout his career. 49 wins (90% against Black guys)

Last edited:
What kind of moron are you? In what world is killing bad guys "wimpy"? Tough guy action movies were built on the universally recognized badassness of dispatching thugs. Dirty Harry would have smoked Brown too, only he would have said something cool while he did it.

Thats why you white boys got your asses kicked so much when Rocky came out. You think movies are real.
Any wimp with a gun can kill someone. You want to convince me Wilsons not a wimp then he should have taken down Brown with his bare hands.
That would have made him as stupid as Brown.
Not really. We all know that without a gun he would have kept on driving. Face it. He even said himself how frightened he was. Hes a wimpy coward. Nothing brave here to see. Move along.
His job isn't to be brave. It's is to preserve law and order, and stop criminal thugs like Michael Brown, and that's exactly what he did. 3 cheers for Officer Darren Wilson.
police.gif
dankk2.gif
greatjob.png
applause.gif

Even if he had a taser, it is unlikely that he would have used it. More than likely he would have still shot Brown. I know I would have.

Listen you racist, fucken, :asshole: motherfucker. You should have been banned from this forum a long time ago, for all your 1) racism and 2) idiocy. You have this warped, racist idea that Blacks are tougher than Whites, which was eliminated over 60 years ago when Rocky Marciano knocked out the then heavyweight champion jersey Joe Walcott. The punch in this picture was just the set-up punch. The knockout punch (a left hook) came immediately after, and Walcott was unconscious already when he fell to the floor. It took 10 minutes to wake him up. I just thought you'd really like me sharing that with you. :badgrin:

r+r_Marciano-Wolcott(23Sept1952)-33.jpg

PS - Blacks get their butts whupped every day on UFC, by Whites as well as anyone else.

PPS - Marciano is the only person to hold the heavyweight title and go untied and undefeated throughout his career. 49 wins (90% against Black guys)
Rocky Marciano was Italian and they have a lot of African DNA in them. Besides how long ago was that? Gimme a break. White boys are petrified of Black people. :laugh:

By Wilsons own admission he felt like a little child. He was a wimp. Lets not get too full of our collective white selves.
laugh.gif

That would have made him as stupid as Brown.
Not really. We all know that without a gun he would have kept on driving. Face it. He even said himself how frightened he was. Hes a wimpy coward. Nothing brave here to see. Move along.
His job isn't to be brave. It's is to preserve law and order, and stop criminal thugs like Michael Brown, and that's exactly what he did. 3 cheers for Officer Darren Wilson.
police.gif
dankk2.gif
greatjob.png
applause.gif
We know his job is not to be brave. He is a wimp. Thanks for confirming that because everyone is saying he is not a wimp. Glad you got them straight.

Thats a lot of butt hurt over the fact that your women flock to black men. I have a god daughter, blond with green eyes and lives with her father and mother. She loves Black guys to the point I am having to talk to her about not being too easy. You reveal your butt hurt when you get off topic. The topic is Wilsons wimpiness not what you fantasize about doing one day when you get your gonads back.

The topic in my posts is what i say it is, pissant....don't like it report me again and get your threats DELETED like last time. But thanks for reminding me of your third routine here...pretending you're a mod. :laugh:

Like I say, if you truly wonder why there's racism take a look in the mirror....who'd want anything to do with or be afraid of your puny little ass? If you were the lover boy you claim to be how come you were HERE last night at 1:30am? :itsok:
The topic of your posts dont mean anything. You need to be talking about the topic not what you would do if you ever got the courage. The topic is Wilson and his cowardice. Thanks for reminding me that I should report your monkey ass though.

I dont wonder why there is racism. i already know the answer. Who told you I was a lover boy? Is that your insecurity kicking in again?
You said you were a lover boy, and fat greasy white trash chicks were unable to resist you.

Can't you remember the shit you post, wigger?

Thats a lot of butt hurt over the fact that your women flock to black men. I have a god daughter, blond with green eyes and lives with her father and mother. She loves Black guys to the point I am having to talk to her about not being too easy. You reveal your butt hurt when you get off topic. The topic is Wilsons wimpiness not what you fantasize about doing one day when you get your gonads back.

The topic in my posts is what i say it is, pissant....don't like it report me again and get your threats DELETED like last time. But thanks for reminding me of your third routine here...pretending you're a mod. :laugh:

Like I say, if you truly wonder why there's racism take a look in the mirror....who'd want anything to do with or be afraid of your puny little ass? If you were the lover boy you claim to be how come you were HERE last night at 1:30am? :itsok:
The topic of your posts dont mean anything. You need to be talking about the topic not what you would do if you ever got the courage. The topic is Wilson and his cowardice. Thanks for reminding me that I should report your monkey ass though.

I dont wonder why there is racism. i already know the answer. Who told you I was a lover boy? Is that your insecurity kicking in again?
You said you were a lover boy, and fat greasy white trash chicks were unable to resist you.

Can't you remember the shit you post, wigger?
I never said I'm a lover boy. Did your ex tell you that and thats why she left you? Why dont you quote me saying I am a lover boy.

Wimp = Alive

Thug = Dead

Ok, I'm good with that
Wimp = Darren Wilson. Glad you agree with the OP.

Thug = Michael Brown = Dead

Nuff said
Wilson is still a wimp. Dont forget that.

nobody cares except the k00k left and the racist savages................

The rest of the country has made up its mind...........

1. black gang banger knocks off a store and steals shit
  2. cops pursue
  3. black gang banger tries to kill cop
  4. cop knocks black gang bangers hat off
  5. grand jury says, "Have a nice life!"
  6. cop gets 1 million in donations
  7. heads of the lefty nutters explode
  8. America goes shopping

like I said.............nobody cares.................:boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::fu:

Shin Yamomoto even chimed in on this whole Ferguson thing and some of the nutty-ass inability to connect the dots statements made by the race baiters and the uber-left communists....................

Wimp = Alive

Thug = Dead

Ok, I'm good with that

Nuff said

Brown is still dead. Don't forget that.

And a year from now when you're still trying to justify what the thug did.....

Brown will still be dead.

Nuff said
Wilson is still a wimp. When you try to celebrate your hero just remember he is still a wimp.

Wimp = Alive

Thug = Dead

Ok, I'm good with that

Nuff said

Nuff said
Wilson is still a wimp. When you try to celebrate your hero just remember he is still a wimp.

Take yo party to the cemetery.

Nuff said

Nuff said

They dont throw parties for wimps. Unless you are a wimp yourself.....like Wilson.

Nuff said

Nuff said

They dont throw parties for wimps. Unless you are a wimp yourself.....like Wilson.

Throw a bunch a parties for cadavors?

Party on you party dood

Nuff said

Party on you party dood
Wilson is not a cadaver. Well at least not yet. He is and will always remain a wimp.

Nuff said

Party on you party dood
Wilson is not a cadaver. Well at least not yet. He is and will always remain a wimp.

Brown is, quick, you're late for his party?

Forum List

Back