Teacher 'rapes girl, tries abortion in class'

CherryPanda

Aug 12, 2014
A student has filed a lawsuit against a teacher she says raped her, got her pregnant and then tried to abort the baby using a metal ruler inside her vagina while the two were inside a classroom.

Teacher 8216 rapes girl tries abortion in class 8217

At first, I wasn’t able to comprehend the title. My brain just couldn’t believe such story was possible. It’s like some Middle Ages. So terrible I don’t even know how to evaluate the story apart from monstrous cruelty and ignorance. How come such things happen in our country?

Sick bastard only got 5 years.

And wth is wrong with her classmates?

For that matter, what is wrong with wnd that they would make fun of this double rape with that cutesy headline? "SEXTRA CREDIT".

Poor girl - my heart goes out to her.

I wonder if this was actually an educated, certificated teacher, someone with a four year degree in education and a teaching certificate. Oftentimes these stories have a headline saying the perpetrator is a teacher when, in fact, it is a teaching assistant or teacher's aid or someone who is labeled a 'teacher' but not one who actually has a degree in education or a teaching certificate, but works in an alternative program for kids who have dropped out. The place this happened is not, in the site, named as a regular government or private school but some kind of alternative program.

The place this happened is called "Horizon Community Learning Center" (in the Ahwatukee foothills north of Phoenix, Arizona). It is not a school and the "teacher" is most likely not someone who is a 'real' teacher. I mention this because teachers in the US are getting a negative reputation for these kinds of assaults, when, in fact, many of such incidents are not perpetrated by actual professional educators who have taken a degree in education and recieved certificates to teach in our public schools.

Last edited:
I wonder if this was actually an educated, certificated teacher, someone with a four year degree in education and a teaching certificate. Oftentimes these stories have a headline saying the perpetrator is a teacher when, in fact, it is a teaching assistant or teacher's aid or someone who is labeled a 'teacher' but not one who actually has a degree in education or a teaching certificate, but works in an alternative program for kids who have dropped out. The place this happened is not, in the site, named as a regular government or private school but some kind of alternative program.

The place this happened is called "Horizon Community Learning Center" (in the Ahwatukee foothills north of Phoenix, Arizona). It is not a school and the "teacher" is most likely not someone who is a 'real' teacher. I mention this because teachers in the US are getting a negative reputation for these kinds of assaults, when, in fact, many of such incidents are not perpetrated by actual professional educators who have taken a degree in education and recieved certificates to teach in our public schools.

“Depuydt utilized his inherent authority, trust and position as a teacher and community service project supervisor to target Jane Doe based on her gender and subject her to multiple instances of illegal sexual harassment and discrimination.”
Read more at Teacher 8216 rapes girl tries abortion in class 8217

Here was one who was an "educated, credentialed" teacher. He's still a sick prick who should be shot.

"Mark Berndt, a 61-year-old former teacher at Miramonte Elementary School, has been charged with 23 counts of committing lewd acts on children with authorities alleging he spoon-fed semen to his students, the Los Angeles Times reports.
According to the Times, Berndt told his students they were going to play "a tasting game," during which each were blindfolded and sometimes gagged with tape.
Authorities, as well as at least one parent, also alleged semen was fed to students on cookies and on a blue plastic spoon."

Mark Berndt Teacher Allegedly Spoon-Fed Semen To Students VIDEO

The teachers there said they saw him and the girl exit the bathrooms several times - yet they never questioned this?
WTF? They are jst as guilty as the sick fuck.

“Depuydt utilized his inherent authority, trust and position as a teacher and community service project supervisor to target Jane Doe based on her gender and subject her to multiple instances of illegal sexual harassment and discrimination.”
Read more at Teacher 8216 rapes girl tries abortion in class 8217
That doesn't mean this man held a 4 year degree in education and had a teaching certificate that would allow him to teach in a public school. It is my impression he was working in an institution that is not a school but, rather, a community learning center: Horizon Community Learning Center. Public schools are not called community learning centers. And those kind of places do not hire certified teachers with teaching degrees because they can't pay the same salary. Unless this place was providing a State recognized high school diploma, it is not a public school and wouldn't employ certified teachers.

My point is that when someone does what this guy did, and people believe he is someone of the same professional level as the teachers in our public schools, it harms the reputation of our real teachers and makes their job that much harder.

My opinion is that this guy is not a teacher as we understand teachers to be. He is someone working for a community organization, not for a public school. He is someone without a degree in education or a teaching certificate.

As often as not, the people who do these things are people who are not actually real teachers; they are teaching aids, teaching assistants, or people without a degree and certificate in teaching. I am not saying certified teachers don't also do this type of thing, sexual activity with a student, but assigning the blame for all of these incidents on real teachers is not correct.

Forum List

Back