Darren Wilson---Poster Boy for Wimpiness

Yeah, a taser would have worked well. And we'd all be talking about something else right now and 37 American cities wouldn't be rioting.

"In his testimony, Officer Wilson said that he did not have a Taser weapon with him at the time, and that he preferred not to carry one because it is large and not “very comfortable.”

What a lazy, ignorant phuck-wad.

Experts Weigh Officer’s Decisions Leading to Fatal Shooting of Michael Brown

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/27/u...-to-fatal-shooting-of-michael-brown.html?_r=0
Teach your kids to respect others, and you won't have to worry about them getting shot by the police. True story. This event is further truth that liberalism is a failure. Give people something for nothing, eventually gives them an I deserve anything mentality. Even if they don't deserve it. Another true story, just think if Brown had a job. He would probably be alive today.

Officer Wilson made the correct decision and the Grand Jury agreed. ...... :cool:

That wasn't a grand jury, that was a biased trial.

As you can see by the chart below, the witnesses are all over the map about what they saw and heard.

Since there was a very divided consensus, the DA should have asked for a real trial and gotten one.

table-finalfinalup4.png

"In his testimony, Officer Wilson said that he did not have a Taser weapon with him at the time, and that he preferred not to carry one because it is large and not “very comfortable.”

What a lazy, ignorant phuck-wad.

Experts Weigh Officer’s Decisions Leading to Fatal Shooting of Michael Brown

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/27/u...-to-fatal-shooting-of-michael-brown.html?_r=0
Teach your kids to respect others, and you won't have to worry about them getting shot by the police. True story. This event is further truth that liberalism is a failure. Give people something for nothing, eventually gives them an I deserve anything mentality. Even if they don't deserve it. Another true story, just think if Brown had a job. He would probably be alive today.

If pablum could be sold, you'd be a millionaire now.

Officer Wilson made the correct decision and the Grand Jury agreed. ...... :cool:

That wasn't a grand jury, that was a biased trial.

As you can see by the chart below, the witnesses are all over the map about what they saw and heard.

Since there was a very divided consensus, the DA should have asked for a real trial and gotten one.

table-finalfinalup4.png
The DA did ask for a real trial. The grand jury was a necessary step in getting a real trial. There is no trial possible without a determination that evidence exists to prove up the charges. There is really no such thing as going from arrest to trial without an evidentiary hearing.

"
The only option I thought I had was my gun,” [Darren Wilson] said, according to a transcript of his testimony.

That conclusion was confounding to Edward Davis, who retired last year as Boston police commissioner after 35 years as an officer there and in Lowell, Mass.

“There has been a significant change in the use of force by police in the 35 years I’ve been in the business — new tools like Tasers and really effective pepper sprays
,” Mr. Davis said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/27/u...-to-fatal-shooting-of-michael-brown.html?_r=1

Wilson's history pretty much shows how wimpy he is. In six years he never once drew his weapon.

Forum List

Back