Darrell Issa Loses Again .... Embarrasses Republicans....Again

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
Inquiry Into I.R.S. Lapses Shows No Links to White House
By DAVID S. JOACHIMDEC. 23, 2014
WASHINGTON — An 18-month congressional investigation into theInternal Revenue Service’s mistreatment of conservative political groups seeking tax exemptions failed to show coordination between agency officials and political operatives in the White House, according to a report released on Tuesday."""""

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/24/us/house-irs-inquiry-shows-no-connections-to-white-house.html?_r=0

So Wittle Dawwil releases this press release right before Christmas....Ha!

He's made a very profitable career out of lying, cheating and stealing.

There's no place for facts in Issa's far right agenda.

Watch the gullible RWs line up to side with the lies and against their own country.

Count on it.

He's made a very profitable career out of lying, cheating and stealing.

There's no place for facts in Issa's far right agenda.

Watch the gullible RWs line up to side with the lies and against their own country.

Count on it.

Oh, yeah, so I'd better get this little tidbit about his history of arrests and stolen cars in here before the babbling bobbleheads arrive....

House Investigator Issa Has Faced Allegations As Well
House Investigator Issa Has Faced Allegations As Well NPR
"...
Issa himself was accused several times of auto theft. In the early 1970s, he and his brother were arrested after police suspected them of stealing a Maserati sports car from a dealership in Cleveland. Issa says the police mistook his identity, and the charges were later dismissed.

Another time, Issa was arrested and eventually pleaded guilty to carrying a concealed weapon. Police found a handgun and a tear-gas gun — plus ammunition for both — in Issa's glove compartment.

Questions In The Past
These stories first arose when Issa ran for the Senate in 1998. An investigative reporter named Lance Williams was looking into the then-candidate's biography."""

Watch the LWcrazies line up to make this anything other than an IRS official purposefully targeting groups she politically opposes, then lying to Congress about it.

Count on it.

It also failed to show coordination between agency officials and Islamic terrorist organizations.

Do you think Lerner will do jail time for lying to Congress?

Doesn't it worry you that first the Pubies admit no Benghazi scandal and now they admit this, too? Is the GOP run by a bunch of really stupid people who have no problem wasting our tax dollars chasing nothing?

I suspect Wittle Dawwil sat on this until the midterm elections were over. Ya' think?

Inquiry Into I.R.S. Lapses Shows No Links to White House
By DAVID S. JOACHIMDEC. 23, 2014
WASHINGTON — An 18-month congressional investigation into theInternal Revenue Service’s mistreatment of conservative political groups seeking tax exemptions failed to show coordination between agency officials and political operatives in the White House, according to a report released on Tuesday."""""

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/24/us/house-irs-inquiry-shows-no-connections-to-white-house.html?_r=0

So Wittle Dawwil releases this press release right before Christmas....Ha!

Just like there was no proof that Hitler knew about the Holocaust.

How convenient.

It also failed to show coordination between agency officials and Islamic terrorist organizations.

Not if Darrell Issa

Doesn't it worry you that first the Pubies admit no Benghazi scandal and now they admit this, too? Is the GOP run by a bunch of really stupid people?
Not if Issa what?

I'm not as concerned with political parties as much as people who strictly adhere to their edicts. How do you feel about an IRS official purposefully targeting any group she politically opposes, then lies to Congress about it?

Doesn't it worry you that first the Pubies admit no Benghazi scandal and now they admit this, too? Is the GOP run by a bunch of really stupid people who have no problem wasting our tax dollars chasing nothing?

I suspect Wittle Dawwil sat on this until the midterm elections were over. Ya' think?

It should worry us all. Benghazi is a scandal it doesn't matter if the R and Ds got into bed together. We all lived through what happened. Stevens is dead, that is a scandal.

It should worry us all. Benghazi is a scandal it doesn't matter if the R and Ds got into bed together. We all lived through what happened. Stevens is dead, that is a scandal.
Hillary took full responsibility, as she should have. She was the boss.

the op doesn't care about that. More worried over trying to convince people it wasn't a scandal. If it wasn't then why did the people kick the Democrats FROM THE SENATE? Benghazi is just one the MANY reasons they did..... Democrat sheep are embarrassing

Not if Darrell Issa

Doesn't it worry you that first the Pubies admit no Benghazi scandal and now they admit this, too? Is the GOP run by a bunch of really stupid people?
Not if Issa what?

I'm not as concerned with political parties as much as people who strictly adhere to their edicts. How do you feel about an IRS official purposefully targeting any group she politically opposes, then lies to Congress about it?

Allegations against Lerner remain allegations, but there's no doubt the Republicans have targeted Obama and, so far have come up empty.

the op doesn't care about that. More worried over trying to convince people it wasn't a scandal. If it wasn't then why did the people kick the Democrats FROM THE SENATE? Benghazi is just one the MANY reasons they did..... Democrat sheep are embarrassing

I'm not trying to convince anybody of anything, Staphie. I simply post links to the facts and idiots like you refuse to accept them.

Not if Darrell Issa

Not if Issa what?

Allegations against Lerner remain allegations, but there's no doubt the Republicans have targeted Obama and, so far have come up empty.
That's not what I asked you.

Not if Darrell Issa

Not if Issa what?

I answered you. What has she been charged with? Has she been arrested, arraigned, indicted or convicted yet?

Hmm the investigation closes out with Congress and the IRS STILL hasn't supplied all of the subpoenaed documents and it's Issa that's being blamed by the leftards. How very Progressive!

"Inquiry Into I.R.S. Lapses Shows No Links to White House"

And as with the phony 'Benghazi' scandal, the phony 'IRS' scandal moves into the ridiculous realm of conspiracy theory.

Or, as Mitch McConnell said in 2010, do whatever is necessary to "...make this a one-term president".

Hmm the investigation closes out with Congress and the IRS STILL hasn't supplied all of the subpoenaed documents and it's Issa that's being blamed by the leftards. How very Progressive!

Nobody is blaming Issa, we don't have to, it's a fact he failed to make his case. Got it yet, Sparky?

Not if Darrell Issa

Not if Issa what?

I answered you. What has she been charged with? Has she been arrested, arraigned, indicted or convicted yet?
You did not answer me. I never mentioned anyone by name. Let me ask again:

How do you feel about an IRS official purposefully targeting any group she politically opposes, then lies to Congress about it?

Forum List

Back