Darrell Issa Loses Again .... Embarrasses Republicans....Again

I'm not fucking with her at all.

But as long as Obama pardons her for something she never did, I guess all is well in your world.

Sorry, bud, that line was crossed when Ford Pardoned Nixon for crimes Nixon had never been charged with.

At that point, it became expected that if you got caught up in a political prosecution, you could expect a pardon or commutation.

Yup, sort of like Scooter Libby, too.
Actually nothing like Scooter Libby, you ignorant moron.

But as long as Obama pardons her for something she never did, I guess all is well in your world.

Sorry, bud, that line was crossed when Ford Pardoned Nixon for crimes Nixon had never been charged with.

At that point, it became expected that if you got caught up in a political prosecution, you could expect a pardon or commutation.
And there it is. "They do it, too." That's the difference in the two main political parties in the US.

Lady.

“A representative for Mr. Issa, Caitlin Carroll, would not comment on the failure to find a link to the White House but noted that the investigation was not over.”

Of course it isn't.

This is why 'IRS' fails as an inane conspiracy theory – conservatives contriving and seeking to propagate the lie that Obama was somehow 'involved.'

You are the moron.

Libby Found Guilty in CIA Leak Case
After 10 days of deliberations, the 11 jurors found Vice President Cheney's former chief of staff guilty of four felony counts of making false statements to the FBI, lying to a grand jury and obstructing a probe into the leak of Valerie Plame's identity. The jury acquitted him of one count of lying to the FBI about his conversation with a Time magazine reporter. Libby is the highest-ranking White House official to be convicted of a felony since the Iran-contra scandal nearly two decades ago.""

Last edited:
“A representative for Mr. Issa, Caitlin Carroll, would not comment on the failure to find a link to the White House but noted that the investigation was not over.”

Of course it isn't.

This is why 'IRS' fails as an inane conspiracy theory – conservatives contriving and seeking to propagate the lie that Obama was somehow 'involved.'

The GOP designed the narrative of obstruction soon after Obama was elected in 2008.
Lots of white Republican men with their shorts pulled down around their knees.
These idiots were completely taken by surprise again when Obama beat Romney in 2012.
Any more proof of that can be easily seen here right on FOX NOISE, Karl Rove, et al.

It also failed to show coordination between agency officials and Islamic terrorist organizations.

Do you think Lerner will do jail time for lying to Congress?

Not if Darrell Issa
It also failed to show coordination between agency officials and Islamic terrorist organizations.

Doesn't it worry you that first the Pubies admit no Benghazi scandal and now they admit this, too? Is the GOP run by a bunch of really stupid people?
Not if Issa what?

I'm not as concerned with political parties as much as people who strictly adhere to their edicts. How do you feel about an IRS official purposefully targeting any group she politically opposes, then lies to Congress about it?

Allegations against Lerner remain allegations, but there's no doubt the Republicans have targeted Obama and, so far have come up empty.
That's not what I asked you.

I answered you. What has she been charged with? Has she been arrested, arraigned, indicted or convicted yet?

You're right! She still doing a fine job. Her and Brownie.

Since she never actually testified, no.

more than likely. Obama pardons her on his last day of office so you will stop fucking with the poor lady.

Why would he need to pardon her? Do you think she is going to be convicted of a crime?

Of course it isn't.

The GOP designed the narrative of obstruction soon after Obama was elected in 2008.
Lots of white Republican men with their shorts pulled down around their knees.
These idiots were completely taken by surprise again when Obama beat Romney in 2012.
Any more proof of that can be easily seen here right on FOX NOISE, Karl Rove, et al.

The group called ANONYMOUS say that they stopped Karl Rove from hacking the vote changes he had planned that would have given Romney the win....and THAT'S why Rove was so shocked and disheveled.

Anonymous Karl Rove and 2012 Election Fix

Inquiry Into I.R.S. Lapses Shows No Links to White House
By DAVID S. JOACHIMDEC. 23, 2014
WASHINGTON — An 18-month congressional investigation into theInternal Revenue Service’s mistreatment of conservative political groups seeking tax exemptions failed to show coordination between agency officials and political operatives in the White House, according to a report released on Tuesday."""""

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/24/us/house-irs-inquiry-shows-no-connections-to-white-house.html?_r=0

So Wittle Dawwil releases this press release right before Christmas....Ha!

Anyone who thinks this is over after the recent statements from the IRS deputy commissioner and the fact that Learners emails becoming available is deluding themselves.

You are the moron.

After 10 days of deliberations, the 11 jurors found Vice President Cheney's former chief of staff guilty of four felony counts of making false statements to the FBI, lying to a grand jury and obstructing a probe into the leak of Valerie Plame's identity. The jury acquitted him of one count of lying to the FBI about his conversation with a Time magazine reporter. Libby is the highest-ranking White House official to be convicted of a felony since the Iran-contra scandal nearly two decades ago.""

That doesnt prove what you think it proves.
Libby actually did nothing wrong in the incident he was investigated for.

Inquiry Into I.R.S. Lapses Shows No Links to White House
By DAVID S. JOACHIMDEC. 23, 2014
WASHINGTON — An 18-month congressional investigation into theInternal Revenue Service’s mistreatment of conservative political groups seeking tax exemptions failed to show coordination between agency officials and political operatives in the White House, according to a report released on Tuesday."""""

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/24/us/house-irs-inquiry-shows-no-connections-to-white-house.html?_r=0

So Wittle Dawwil releases this press release right before Christmas....Ha!

Anyone who thinks this is over after the recent statements from the IRS deputy commissioner and the fact that Learners emails becoming available is deluding themselves.
It is far from over. The magnitude and scope of the wrong doing is breath taking. The IRS sharing confidential tax information with activist liberal groups? Congressional Dems siccing the IRS on their political enemies? Nixon is envious. No, we're just getting started here.

"Inquiry Into I.R.S. Lapses Shows No Links to White House"

And as with the phony 'Benghazi' scandal, the phony 'IRS' scandal moves into the ridiculous realm of conspiracy theory.

Or, as Mitch McConnell said in 2010, do whatever is necessary to "...make this a one-term president".
The object of partisan politics is to get elected, you idiot.
The object of the IRS is to collect taxes, not single out competing ideology for closer scrutiny.

Yet the IRS admitted doing just that, go figure, and the IRS deputy commissioner admitted he wanted to release that information in May 2012 and was told to hold off. The question is who told him to hold off?

It was just announced last month that MUCH of Lois Lerner's e-mails have been located, and have NOT been even released to committee yet to investigate...But, it's against the OP agenda to KNOW A FUCKING THING ABOUT WHAT IS GOING ON!

Thousands of 8216 Lost 8217 Lois Lerner Emails Suddenly Found by IRS Watchdog TheBlaze.com
Didn't it seem ridiculous to claim that they were gone forever, unrecoverable? Haven't we all been taught over and over again that what you put on the internet is forever? Any sensible person would know they had to be on a server somewhere. It was just such a stupid lie.

As is the case with the Benghazi conspiracy theory, the IRS conspiracy theory fails because it's devoid of any facts or evidence that the president was 'involved,' there is no evidence the president instructed IRS officials to target conservative applicants, there is no evidence the president ordered a 'cover up.'

'IRS' exists as a phony scandal motivated solely by unwarranted hatred for the president.

As is the case with the Benghazi conspiracy theory, the IRS conspiracy theory fails because it's devoid of any facts or evidence that the president was 'involved,' there is no evidence the president instructed IRS officials to target conservative applicants, there is no evidence the president ordered a 'cover up.'

'IRS' exists as a phony scandal motivated solely by unwarranted hatred for the president.
I didn't even know they were trying to prove Obama was involved. I think the IRS doing something like that is scandal enough for any administration.

Dumbshit.
The issue is not whether the president was involved or not. The issue is whether the IRS went after conservative groups for political reasons. The answer is Yes, they did. Now the question is why. Who authorized it? Who knew about it? Who benefitted from it?
That's what this is about.
And the issue is hot hot hot. We will discover that Obama has been using the bureaucracy to suppress dissent and eliminate enemies. Not just Obama, but the entire Democrat establishemtnj.

I didn't even know they were trying to prove Obama was involved. I think the IRS doing something like that is scandal enough for any administration.
then you have not paid attention to the hearings or right wing bloggers or FOX news....THAT CONNECTION to the white house was the WHOLE argument of the Republicans having their Dog and Pony shows (hearings)....THE SUBPOENAS were to cast the largest net possible to try to find Lois Learner being directed by the President, or White house to squash these right wing groups to help them in the election.........

SHEESH, pay attention...

And stop trying to change the focus midstream... this was about Obama's IRS following his direction to squash T'pers through the irs....Obama using the irs for political purposes.

Forum List

Back