Dark Girls

OUCH! Salt and Poet is IN da house! And they can spell!
Poor Tank. Oops.

:laugh:

lamar-odom-and-khloe-kardashian-wedding-picture_375x479.jpg
I think this is what the "dark girls" are talking about.

Do you feel their pain?
I felt bad, but I understand why it is.

I like how people get so uncomfortable with the subject of race that they personaly attack me.
Really? You only start thread after thread about blacks because you enjoy people attacking you?

Sorry, I'm not buying it.

How about a little honesty?
Thats what I enjoy about you're posts, you know like how you avoid the subject at hand and instead just try to get personal.

Like right now
:lol: I'm sorry if asking you a question is too personal for you.

Excuse Me! Blacks are the racist here! Black Africans are the ones who captured & enslaved the Black Americans in the first place. They then sold those Black Slaves to Americans. We set you free! Would you like to go back to Africa & be treated the way Black Africans will treat you over there? You stupid brainwashed racist assholes always have to blame Whites for how Blacks treat you. Hell you blame Whitey for everything wrong with your life. :fu:

True. But "we" didn't set them free. We enslaved them.

What is with this we shit. I have never saw, owned, sold, or profited in any way from a Black Slave. Neither have my parents or my grandparents. Yet everyday I get blamed for enslaving the Blacks. Poet is even trying to blame whites for things blacks do to blacks. My family moved to the USA after black slavery ended. "WE" HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THEIR PROBLEMS!!!

Poet, is doing no such thing. Poet is pointing out the obvious and the not-so-obvious, for enlightenments' sake.
You and your family may have never had anything to do with slaves, but everyday, you benefit from "white privilege", which you acquire at birth, through no merit other than being born "white", which enables you to have carte blanche in commerce, social settings,
education, employment, opportunities, etc...you're forgiven your shortcomings and inadequacies, simply because you're a "member of the club"....the white club. So don't sit there and suggest that your white skin hasn't afforded you advantages the average person of color could never take for granted.

Tank is confusing. I haven't figured him out yet, but I've seen bits and pieces that lead me to believe he isn't as racist as he shows himself to be. If he were, no way would he want to hang out and have a beer with another black man.

If you look carefully at tank, the vast majority of his posts aren't really racist at all. What seems to be his passion is pointing out racism in blacks

I see a lot of stories out there pointing out such reverse racism and I have on occasion discussed discussed the topic with black friends and acquaintances.

One or two will think I'm a bigot for bringing it up. Those people get crossed off the "let's go have a beer and shoot the shit" list.

What is reverse racism? Are blacks racist? Yep. Just as racist as whites, asians, hispanics and every other race.
Yep. But Tank only obsesses about black people. I'm curious to know why but he is too much of a coward to answer honestly.

Sounds like alot of you think these "dark girls" stories are not really happening.

Who said they weren't happening?

Go read:

The Color Complex: The Politics of Skin Color Among African Americans by Kathy Russell, Midge Wilson and Ronald Hall. Copyright 1992.

Good luck with that question, Ravi. He can't answer because he doesn't know.

It's a carry over from slavery times. Fair-skinned mulattos were valued over dark-skinned blacks. Blacks bought into it, and resentment and hatred resulted from it....even within our own families. Yep. Whites did a job with slavery...with lasting effects we're still grappling with today. Nice job.

Yet, you'd say you weren't "race-baiting" with the OP, were you, Tank?
Of course, it's all Whitey's fault :rolleyes:

Are you saying negroes are like mentally retarded childrenwho can't move on or look past such moronic things?

You heard it here, folks: poet thinks the Whites have to enlighten and lift up the Negroe 'cause they can't do it themselves.

Girlfriend, please! A white person can't do anything for me, that I can't do better for myself. Period.
African-Americans are some of the most intelligent, savvy, creative, talented, industrious folk on the planet. You couldn't enlighten a light bulb. Do I need you? I think not.

Really? You only start thread after thread about blacks because you enjoy people attacking you?

Sorry, I'm not buying it.

How about a little honesty?
Thats what I enjoy about you're posts, you know like how you avoid the subject at hand and instead just try to get personal.

Like right now
It's OK, it's just seems that you to want get personal more then talk about the subject.

Thats how people react when their uncomfortable with subjects, just look at Grace right now. :lol:

True. But "we" didn't set them free. We enslaved them.

What is with this we shit. I have never saw, owned, sold, or profited in any way from a Black Slave. Neither have my parents or my grandparents. Yet everyday I get blamed for enslaving the Blacks. Poet is even trying to blame whites for things blacks do to blacks. My family moved to the USA after black slavery ended. "WE" HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THEIR PROBLEMS!!!

Poet, is doing no such thing. Poet is pointing out the obvious and the not-so-obvious, for enlightenments' sake.
You and your family may have never had anything to do with slaves, but everyday, you benefit from "white privilege", which you acquire at birth, through no merit other than being born "white", which enables you to have carte blanche in commerce, social settings,
education, employment, opportunities, etc...you're forgiven your shortcomings and inadequacies, simply because you're a "member of the club"....the white club. So don't sit there and suggest that your white skin hasn't afforded you advantages the average person of color could never take for granted.

Hey why don't you just save that speech for the next NAACP convention.

I'm sure that they will buy into that kind of racist nonsense. :cuckoo:

Like right now
It's OK, it's just seems that you to want get personal more then talk about the subject.

Thats how people react when their uncomfortable with subjects, just look at Grace right now. :lol:

I'm quite comfy, Tank, but thanks for the concern. I wuv you too. Sometimes. :lol:

You get personal with every thread you post, dude. It never fails. It's about Blacks. You are just fascinated with them, aren't you? Care to enlighten us as to why? I know you aren't kkk racist or storm front racist. If you were, you'd be kicked out of their hickville club once you had your beer with HG. So......what's your story? Wanna tell? I won't hold my breath, though. :eusa_whistle:

It's a carry over from slavery times. Fair-skinned mulattos were valued over dark-skinned blacks. Blacks bought into it, and resentment and hatred resulted from it....even within our own families. Yep. Whites did a job with slavery...with lasting effects we're still grappling with today. Nice job.

Yet, you'd say you weren't "race-baiting" with the OP, were you, Tank?
Of course, it's all Whitey's fault :rolleyes:

Are you saying negroes are like mentally retarded childrenwho can't move on or look past such moronic things?

You heard it here, folks: poet thinks the Whites have to enlighten and lift up the Negroe 'cause they can't do it themselves.

He must be a white conservative, since that seems to be the "white liberal elite tricked blacks" meme they spout.

Of course. A black gay liberal could never be this smart, clever, or intelligent. How many times have I been accused of being a secret "white conservative"? No, honey. There is no shame in my game. My father was African-American and Native American, from La. and my mother was African-American, Native American, German, French, Spanish, and English heritage from from La. and Texas. A white conservative would be out of his or her league, messing with me. They're all stupid and Neanderthal. Bzzzt. Wrong answer.

Like right now

Well, I guess you are afraid of the question. Pretty mystifying. Most of our USMB racists, and I don't mean that as an insult, just a statement of fact, are at least honest.

Joyce, IanC, manifold, and xsited1 will all tell you that Asians are superior to whites and whites are superior to blacks. All wrong, but at least they aren't afraid to state their beliefs.

If black is so beautiful.

Then why do you see so many African American men with fat white women??

What percentage of black men are with "fat white women"?

What percentage of white men are with women of other races? Which percentage do you think is greater?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZGIBFevQPY&feature=youtube_gdata_player]YouTube - ‪Chris Rock - Black Men Love Big white women HD‬‏[/ame]

Hmmm. You're a racist and a homophobe that quotes Chris Rock. Interesting. You do any other tricks?

Forum List

Back