Dark Girls

Tank: Why are you so obsessed with black people?
I like how people get so uncomfortable with the subject of race that they personaly attack me.
Really? You only start thread after thread about blacks because you enjoy people attacking you?

Sorry, I'm not buying it.

How about a little honesty?
Thats what I enjoy about you're posts, you know like how you avoid the subject at hand and instead just try to get personal.

Like right now

ice-t-coco.jpg

She has more fucking boobage than she does thigh :lol:

I said I was leaving, but for some reason, I get pulled back here.

Tank. Pay 'tention. You paying 'tention?

You, my dear, are known as the racist prick around this parts. But you are hiding something, aren't you? What racist would say "hell yeah, I'd love to go have a beer with HG"? You dropped your mask for a moment there. You have dropped your mask a few times, actually. So what's your schtick? And yes, like Ravi said...be honest.

My gut says you aren't what you seem. I could be wrong, but I don't think so. So what's yer trip, dude?

Yup. She sure does. But she has an ass bigger than mine and that's saying something, lol. Bootie!!!

Tank is confusing. I haven't figured him out yet, but I've seen bits and pieces that lead me to believe he isn't as racist as he shows himself to be. If he were, no way would he want to hang out and have a beer with another black man.

If you look carefully at tank, the vast majority of his posts aren't really racist at all. What seems to be his passion is pointing out racism in blacks

I see a lot of stories out there pointing out such reverse racism and I have on occasion discussed discussed the topic with black friends and acquaintances.

One or two will think I'm a bigot for bringing it up. Those people get crossed off the "let's go have a beer and shoot the shit" list.

Tank is confusing. I haven't figured him out yet, but I've seen bits and pieces that lead me to believe he isn't as racist as he shows himself to be. If he were, no way would he want to hang out and have a beer with another black man.

If you look carefully at tank, the vast majority of his posts aren't really racist at all. What seems to be his passion is pointing out racism in blacks

I see a lot of stories out there pointing out such reverse racism and I have on occasion discussed discussed the topic with black friends and acquaintances.

One or two will think I'm a bigot for bringing it up. Those people get crossed off the "let's go have a beer and shoot the shit" list.

What is reverse racism? Are blacks racist? Yep. Just as racist as whites, asians, hispanics and every other race.

NOw you both went and ruined Tank's thread with those responses. He's not going to be happy. :lol:

This attitude black folks have towards "dark girls" is the same everywhere in the world.

Black people hate that their black, and hate those that are white.

Can a group get anymore racist?

You know what racists have in common besides being racist? They are stupid, and can't use the English language correctly.
Common Mistakes in English - They're vs. There vs. Their

Stop lying on black people and figure it out.

It's a carry over from slavery times. Fair-skinned mulattos were valued over dark-skinned blacks. Blacks bought into it, and resentment and hatred resulted from it....even within our own families. Yep. Whites did a job with slavery...with lasting effects we're still grappling with today. Nice job.

Yet, you'd say you weren't "race-baiting" with the OP, were you, Tank?

Umm...black people had more slaves than white people.
Just sayin.
Read a book.

Read a book? Get a clue. Do you know how many forums I've been on, where folks keep purporting that lie. Believe it if you want to. Don't expect others to.

I said I was leaving, but for some reason, I get pulled back here.

Tank. Pay 'tention. You paying 'tention?

You, my dear, are known as the racist prick around this parts. But you are hiding something, aren't you? What racist would say "hell yeah, I'd love to go have a beer with HG"? You dropped your mask for a moment there. You have dropped your mask a few times, actually. So what's your schtick? And yes, like Ravi said...be honest.

My gut says you aren't what you seem. I could be wrong, but I don't think so. So what's yer trip, dude?
Look, it ain't about me.

I keep hearing from the black community how "black is beautiful", but I know how the black community really feels about "dark girls".

But hey, well just tell "dark girls" you're own family looks down on you because of slavery.

This attitude black folks have towards "dark girls" is the same everywhere in the world.

You know what racists have in common besides being racist? They are stupid, and can't use the English language correctly.

Figured you for a guy that has a masters degree in Ebonics :lol:

Ya, but what do you think about how black folks are treating "dark girls"?

It's a carry over from slavery times. Fair-skinned mulattos were valued over dark-skinned blacks. Blacks bought into it, and resentment and hatred resulted from it....even within our own families. Yep. Whites did a job with slavery...with lasting effects we're still grappling with today. Nice job.

Yet, you'd say you weren't "race-baiting" with the OP, were you, Tank?

Excuse Me! Blacks are the racist here! Black Africans are the ones who captured & enslaved the Black Americans in the first place. They then sold those Black Slaves to Americans. We set you free! Would you like to go back to Africa & be treated the way Black Africans will treat you over there? You stupid brainwashed racist assholes always have to blame Whites for how Blacks treat you. Hell you blame Whitey for everything wrong with your life. :fu:

A mind is a terrible thing to waste...but to waste it, you have to first have one. You don't.
Better to be thought a fool, than to open one's mouth (or put pen to paper) and remove all doubt. Go back to Africa? I've can't go back to someplace I've never been. I'm a native born American, thank you.
And no one would have to caution you if you weren't wrong in the first, middle and last place. Whitey? Why are you using racial pejoratives about yourself? Is the n-word next?
For your edification:
How the West (Except for the U.S.) Ended Slavery by Thomas DiLorenzo

Ya, but what do you think about how black folks are treating "dark girls"?

I treat "dark girls" just fine. Light ones also.

Sounds like alot of you think these "dark girls" stories are not really happening.

Forum List

Back