Dark Girls

Of course, it's all Whitey's fault :rolleyes:

Are you saying negroes are like mentally retarded childrenwho can't move on or look past such moronic things?

You heard it here, folks: poet thinks the Whites have to enlighten and lift up the Negroe 'cause they can't do it themselves.

He must be a white conservative, since that seems to be the "white liberal elite tricked blacks" meme they spout.

Of course. A black gay liberal could never be this smart, clever, or intelligent. How many times have I been accused of being a secret "white conservative"? No, honey. There is no shame in my game. My father was African-American and Native American, from La. and my mother was African-American, Native American, German, French, Spanish, and English heritage from from La. and Texas. A white conservative would be out of his or her league, messing with me. They're all stupid and Neanderthal. Bzzzt. Wrong answer.

The only good thing about Homo's is that they don't reproduce. :thup:

Last edited:
We enslaved them.
No, for the most part, other African tribes did. The Whites just bought and kept them and expanded the trade into a trans-Atlantic business,

Well, of course that's a lie. Africans were stolen from their land...ambushed and quite often at gunpoint, shackled and hoarded onto waiting ships, in the most inhumane conditions. There was no selling of slaves to white slavers. Stop lying. Or produce the evidence.

Joyce, IanC, manifold, and xsited1 will all tell you that Asians are superior to whites and whites are superior to blacks. All wrong, but at least they aren't afraid to state their beliefs.
It all depends on what one finds to be "superior", I personaly believe those with compassion for others to be "superior"

He must be a white conservative, since that seems to be the "white liberal elite tricked blacks" meme they spout.

Of course. A black gay liberal could never be this smart, clever, or intelligent. How many times have I been accused of being a secret "white conservative"? No, honey. There is no shame in my game. My father was African-American and Native American, from La. and my mother was African-American, Native American, German, French, Spanish, and English heritage from from La. and Texas. A white conservative would be out of his or her league, messing with me. They're all stupid and Neanderthal. Bzzzt. Wrong answer.

The only good thing about Homo's is that they don't reproduce. :clap2:

Ah, contraire. Some have natural children by previous hetero marriages. Some use surrogates, and some adopt. LOL. Moron.

Joyce, IanC, manifold, and xsited1 will all tell you that Asians are superior to whites and whites are superior to blacks. All wrong, but at least they aren't afraid to state their beliefs.
It all depends on what one finds to be "superior", I personaly believe those with compassion for others to be "superior"
That's nice. Are you saying that in your opinion skin color has nothing to do with superiority?

The only good thing about Homo's is that they don't reproduce. :thup:
Uh...sure they do.

Here's a movie you will probably enjoy.

Fact meets fiction for writer/director Mike Mills in 'Beginners' - The Boston Globe

Ah, contraire. Some have natural children by previous hetero marriages. Some use surrogates, and some adopt. LOL. Moron.

But far more die of AIDS before they could ever have children. :doubt:

We enslaved them.
No, for the most part, other African tribes did. The Whites just bought and kept them and expanded the trade into a trans-Atlantic business,

Well, of course that's a lie. Africans were stolen from their land...ambushed and quite often at gunpoint, shackled and hoarded onto waiting ships, in the most inhumane conditions. There was no selling of slaves to white slavers. Stop lying. Or produce the evidence.

Produce the evidence they weren't sold. According to the books I've read in my years on this earth, and in school, most tribal wars in africa resulted in the victors selling off the captured enemy. To white people who had the money to purchase them. Yes, there were raids by whites to get blacks. Both parties are and were responsible for what happened. They sold. Whites bought.

This attitude black folks have towards "dark girls" is the same everywhere in the world.

Black people hate that their black, and hate those that are white.

Can a group get anymore racist?

You know what racists have in common besides being racist? They are stupid, and can't use the English language correctly.
Common Mistakes in English - They're vs. There vs. Their

Stop lying on black people and figure it out.

Figured you for a guy that has a masters degree in Ebonics :lol:

Ebonics is what uneducated blacks and poor whites speak and/or write. You can investigate the archives at KPFT.org, and listen to my using the Queen's English better than you ever could.

That's nice. Are you saying that in your opinion skin color has nothing to do with superiority?
Well darker skin is superiour in preventing melanoma.

But, the color of ones skin can be a prejudment of ones nature.

You know what racists have in common besides being racist? They are stupid, and can't use the English language correctly.
Common Mistakes in English - They're vs. There vs. Their

Stop lying on black people and figure it out.

Figured you for a guy that has a masters degree in Ebonics :lol:

Ebonics is what uneducated blacks and poor whites speak and/or write. You can investigate the archives at KPFT.org, and listen to my using the Queen's English better than you ever could.

LOL I bet you just love refering to it as the "Queen's" English. :lol: :lol:

:lol: I'm sorry if asking you a question is too personal for you.
It's OK, it's just seems that you to want get personal more then talk about the subject.

Thats how people react when their uncomfortable with subjects, just look at Grace right now. :lol:
Well, I guess you are afraid of the question. Pretty mystifying. Most of our USMB racists, and I don't mean that as an insult, just a statement of fact, are at least honest.

Never said that, troll, but of course you know you're lying. The evidence is clear that IQ test scores vary by race. I never said anyone was superior. But I applaud you for another troll post. You lie so well. :clap2:

What is with this we shit. I have never saw, owned, sold, or profited in any way from a Black Slave. Neither have my parents or my grandparents. Yet everyday I get blamed for enslaving the Blacks. Poet is even trying to blame whites for things blacks do to blacks. My family moved to the USA after black slavery ended. "WE" HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THEIR PROBLEMS!!!

Poet, is doing no such thing. Poet is pointing out the obvious and the not-so-obvious, for enlightenments' sake.
You and your family may have never had anything to do with slaves, but everyday, you benefit from "white privilege", which you acquire at birth, through no merit other than being born "white", which enables you to have carte blanche in commerce, social settings,
education, employment, opportunities, etc...you're forgiven your shortcomings and inadequacies, simply because you're a "member of the club"....the white club. So don't sit there and suggest that your white skin hasn't afforded you advantages the average person of color could never take for granted.

Hey why don't you just save that speech for the next NAACP convention.

I'm sure that they will buy into that kind of racist nonsense. :cuckoo:[/QUOTE]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UJlNRODZHA]YouTube - ‪Talk - Tim Wise on White Privilege‬‏[/ame]

Well darker skin is superiour in preventing melanoma.

But, the color of ones skin can be a prejudment of ones nature.

Is that why white guys hold girls/women in dungeon or become serial killers?

But far more die of AIDS before they could ever have children. :doubt:

Pardon me, but are you under the impression that heterosexuals are immune to HIV/AIDS??? They happen to comprise the largest group of new cases.
And also AIDS isn't the death sentence it once was, due to new drugs. You're really ignorant and uneducated, aren't you?

Forum List

Back