Dark Girls

Blacks treating "dark girls" like shit, blame the white man

Blacks are the perpetual victims.

Can't pay the rent. Blame the white man.

Too lazy to find a job. Blame the white man.

Woman left your sorry ass. Blame the white man.

Fill in the blank (.............) Blame the white man.

Replace "white man" with Jews and we get the majority of your posts on this board.

No, for the most part, other African tribes did. The Whites just bought and kept them and expanded the trade into a trans-Atlantic business,

Well, of course that's a lie. Africans were stolen from their land...ambushed and quite often at gunpoint, shackled and hoarded onto waiting ships, in the most inhumane conditions. There was no selling of slaves to white slavers. Stop lying. Or produce the evidence.

Produce the evidence they weren't sold. According to the books I've read in my years on this earth, and in school, most tribal wars in africa resulted in the victors selling off the captured enemy. To white people who had the money to purchase them. Yes, there were raids by whites to get blacks. Both parties are and were responsible for what happened. They sold. Whites bought.
Chronology on the History of Slavery 1619 to 1789
In the 1700s the coasts of West Africa had three main divisions controlled by Europeans in their effort to monopolize the slave trade. The three divisions were SENEGAMBIA, UPPER GUINEA, and LOWER GUINEA. SENEGAMBIA'S two navigable rivers, the Senegal and the Gambia, were controlled by the French and the English, respectively. The West Africans who became slaves from the SENEGAMBIA included the Fula, Wolof, Serer, Felup, and the Mandingo. UPPER GUINEA had a two thousand miles coastline from the Gambia south and east to the Bight of Biafra. This coastline was also designated the Windward Coast because of the heavy winds on the shore. The West Africans who became slaves from the UPPER GAMBIA included the Baga and Susu from French Guinea, the Chamba from Sierra Leone, the Krumen from the Grain Coast, and the Fanti and the Ashanti from the Gold Coast, commonly referred to today as Ghana. East of the Volta River was the Slave Coast which was so named because the slave trade was at its height there since the African kings (Slattees) permitted Europeans to compete equally for Africans to become slaves. Those West Africans who became slaves from this region included Yoruban, Ewe, Dahoman, Ibo, Ibibio, and the Efik. LOWER GUINEA had fifteen hundred miles of coastline from Calabar to the southern desert. The West Africans who became slaves from this region were all Bantus. The trading of Africans from the West Coast provided an economic boon for the Europeans. The trading of Africans from the West Coast produced the heinous Middle passage. The trading of Africans from the West Coast produced the African American!

For the first time I have found evidence that African "kings" permitted Europeans to "compete" for slaves. I never would have thought it to be true. But if anyone thinks that this absolves whites of their heinous part in the slave trade, its' expansion and its' conclusion, they have another think coming. No one held a gun to the head of any white, forcing him to buy a slave. Absolutely horrific and reprehensible, by any standards.

And you're the white man we're supposed to be blaming? LOL
Like you're some success story. What a tangled web we weave, when first we seek to deceive. But then again, you have your own troubles you probably blame on others, eh what?

PHP:

And you're the white man we're supposed to be blaming? LOL
Like you're some success story. What a tangled web we weave, when first we seek to deceive. But then again, you have your own troubles you probably blame on others, eh what?
No problems here.

Because, I have been anointed with "white privilege". :cool:

Last edited:
Well, of course that's a lie. Africans were stolen from their land...ambushed and quite often at gunpoint, shackled and hoarded onto waiting ships, in the most inhumane conditions. There was no selling of slaves to white slavers. Stop lying. Or produce the evidence.

Produce the evidence they weren't sold. According to the books I've read in my years on this earth, and in school, most tribal wars in africa resulted in the victors selling off the captured enemy. To white people who had the money to purchase them. Yes, there were raids by whites to get blacks. Both parties are and were responsible for what happened. They sold. Whites bought.
In the 1700s the coasts of West Africa had three main divisions controlled by Europeans in their effort to monopolize the slave trade. The three divisions were SENEGAMBIA, UPPER GUINEA, and LOWER GUINEA. SENEGAMBIA'S two navigable rivers, the Senegal and the Gambia, were controlled by the French and the English, respectively. The West Africans who became slaves from the SENEGAMBIA included the Fula, Wolof, Serer, Felup, and the Mandingo. UPPER GUINEA had a two thousand miles coastline from the Gambia south and east to the Bight of Biafra. This coastline was also designated the Windward Coast because of the heavy winds on the shore. The West Africans who became slaves from the UPPER GAMBIA included the Baga and Susu from French Guinea, the Chamba from Sierra Leone, the Krumen from the Grain Coast, and the Fanti and the Ashanti from the Gold Coast, commonly referred to today as Ghana. East of the Volta River was the Slave Coast which was so named because the slave trade was at its height there since the African kings (Slattees) permitted Europeans to compete equally for Africans to become slaves. Those West Africans who became slaves from this region included Yoruban, Ewe, Dahoman, Ibo, Ibibio, and the Efik. LOWER GUINEA had fifteen hundred miles of coastline from Calabar to the southern desert. The West Africans who became slaves from this region were all Bantus. The trading of Africans from the West Coast provided an economic boon for the Europeans. The trading of Africans from the West Coast produced the heinous Middle passage. The trading of Africans from the West Coast produced the African American!

For the first time I have found evidence that African "kings" permitted Europeans to "compete" for slaves. I never would have thought it to be true. But if anyone thinks that this absolves whites of their heinous part in the slave trade, its' expansion and its' conclusion, they have another think coming. No one held a gun to the head of any white, forcing him to buy a slave. Absolutely horrific and reprehensible, by any standards.

It doesn't absolve anything, no. But the Irish and other immigrants, although free, didn't have it much better.
No one held a gun to the tribal kings to sell of their enemies, either.
What was done to the Jews is reprehensible and horrific as well. Same with what's going on in Rwanda and Uganda. Evil permeates this world, Poet. My family was poor. They worked the land, and were farmers. Their ancestors came from europe and worked for what they had, not via black slave hands. And look at Australia. Nothing but poor people from debtors prison is how they started.
That was then. This is now. Division must end. Period. Nobody is entitled to anything from the past. End the division. From all sides.

Tank is confusing. I haven't figured him out yet, but I've seen bits and pieces that lead me to believe he isn't as racist as he shows himself to be. If he were, no way would he want to hang out and have a beer with another black man.

If you look carefully at tank, the vast majority of his posts aren't really racist at all. What seems to be his passion is pointing out racism in blacks

I see a lot of stories out there pointing out such reverse racism and I have on occasion discussed discussed the topic with black friends and acquaintances.

One or two will think I'm a bigot for bringing it up. Those people get crossed off the "let's go have a beer and shoot the shit" list.

What is reverse racism? Are blacks racist? Yep. Just as racist as whites, asians, hispanics and every other race.

Actually Asians and Hispanics, here in the States are pretty unbiased. They do tend to segregate themselves to a certain extent, but that's more out of familiarity and language than bias.
Blach and white segregation is more an economical segregation than racist. The poor black neighborhoods havee poor whites and rich white neighborhoods have some rich blacks.
Very rarely is there any racial segregation other than The Black Elks, The Congressional Black Caucus, Black Entertainment Television, Miss Black America, The New Black Panther Party, National Black Police Association, etc.
Blacks keep bitching about equality, but keep segregating themselves and have the balls to cry "racism"???
White racism is all but dead in 2011 America. What remains is more resentment at what whites see as an unfair advantage being given to a group based on skin color.

This attitude black folks have towards "dark girls" is the same everywhere in the world.

Black people hate that their black, and hate those that are white.

Can a group get anymore racist?

You know what racists have in common besides being racist? They are stupid, and can't use the English language correctly.
Common Mistakes in English - They're vs. There vs. Their

Stop lying on black people and figure it out.
Yeah right Tank should take language advice from you???

It's a carry over from slavery times. Fair-skinned mulattos were valued over dark-skinned blacks. Blacks bought into it, and resentment and hatred resulted from it....even within our own families. Yep. Whites did a job with slavery...with lasting effects we're still grappling with today. Nice job.

Yet, you'd say you weren't "race-baiting" with the OP, were you, Tank?

Excuse Me! Blacks are the racist here! Black Africans are the ones who captured & enslaved the Black Americans in the first place. They then sold those Black Slaves to Americans. We set you free! Would you like to go back to Africa & be treated the way Black Africans will treat you over there? You stupid brainwashed racist assholes always have to blame Whites for how Blacks treat you. Hell you blame Whitey for everything wrong with your life. :fu:

A mind is a terrible thing to waste...but to waste it, you have to first have one. You don't.
Better to be thought a fool, than to open one's mouth (or put pen to paper) and remove all doubt. Go back to Africa? I've can't go back to someplace I've never been. I'm a native born American, thank you.
And no one would have to caution you if you weren't wrong in the first, middle and last place. Whitey? Why are you using racial pejoratives about yourself? Is the n-word next?
For your edification:
How the West (Except for the U.S.) Ended Slavery by Thomas DiLorenzo

Good job again, grammar cop.

That speaker is 100% full of shit! For my entire life there has only been black privilege.

I grew up with nothing & worked in the fields as a child doing hard labor intensive dirty work that I have never saw a black person do in my life. There was no white privilege. I worked my ass off before during & after school & paid for everything myself. I got my first after graduation job only because I got the highest score on a employment physics exam that the employment agency had ever saw.

At my first after graduation job as a high tech service technician all aspect of our jobs were tracked. Such as response time, calls done per day, recalls for a problem within 10 days or 10,000 cycles, average days & cycles after repair until the next repair, how many dollars worth of parts I used per service call, & how much extra I sold the customer. At the end of every service call they got a questionnaire as to my performance in 7 categories with a comment section.

In a years time I was ranked #1 in many & at least #4 out of all 60 service technicians in nearly every category. By the 3rd year I was ranked the #1 out of 60 service technicians many of who were there over 20 years. Guess who got promoted into position to be my boss? A black woman who ranked 55 out of 60 & had been kicked out of many customers businesses. The company would have fired her ass if she was white but they feared a lawsuit. They figured they would promote her to keep her mostly behind a desk & out of the customers offices where she hurt the business. The owner said she was worth 2 affirmative action points because she was black & a woman.

Her first week as my boss this stupid black woman proceeded to tell me how to wire a circuit on a machine. She was clearly wrong according to the schematic & I said no that is not correct & will cause a very dangerous short circuit that will damage the equipment & shock anyone who touches it. I said to her do you even know how to read a schematic? She said I must be a white supremacist & ordered me to do it her way, so I did as I was told. When I flipped the breaker on to send power to the machine a power supply exploded, smoke & fire erupted & knocked out power to 1/3rd of the building.

Out of the shock of nearly being electrocuted I said see I told you this would happen & she fired me saying I was a white supremacist. Over the next couple of days the business owner called me several times begging me to come back. I ended up getting a huge raise & was told I did not have to take any orders from my boss even though she was technically still my boss. I played the game for a couple years until a few of us left & started our own company to get away from that oppressive BS.

Last edited:
:lol: I'm sorry if asking you a question is too personal for you.
It's OK, it's just seems that you to want get personal more then talk about the subject.

Thats how people react when their uncomfortable with subjects, just look at Grace right now. :lol:
Well, I guess you are afraid of the question. Pretty mystifying. Most of our USMB racists, and I don't mean that as an insult, just a statement of fact, are at least honest.

Joyce, IanC, manifold, and xsited1 will all tell you that Asians are superior to whites and whites are superior to blacks. All wrong, but at least they aren't afraid to state their beliefs.
By what measure? Absolute strength? Sprinting and jumping abilities? IQ?

A black gay liberal could never be this smart, clever, or intelligent.

Rule of thumb: anything who describes themselves as a 'liberal' today is probably a fucking moron.
They're all stupid and Neanderthal
They (plural) are all a singular noun?

Weren't you just bragging about how smart you are?

Yes. I did, and do, constantly. They (conservatives and Republicans) are all stupid and Neanderthal(ish). What's the problem? Slow?

Oops. You just proved my point. Thanks

It doesn't absolve anything, no. But the Irish and other immigrants, although free, didn't have it much better.
No one held a gun to the tribal kings to sell of their enemies, either.
What was done to the Jews is reprehensible and horrific as well. Same with what's going on in Rwanda and Uganda. Evil permeates this world, Poet. My family was poor. They worked the land, and were farmers. Their ancestors came from europe and worked for what they had, not via black slave hands. And look at Australia. Nothing but poor people from debtors prison is how they started.
That was then. This is now. Division must end. Period. Nobody is entitled to anything from the past. End the division. From all sides.

I hear caveats coming from you. I despise comparisons. The Irish and "other immigrants" weren't chattal slaves, who were raped and murdered. I disagree. Until the past is "resolved", it remains a factor.

This attitude black folks have towards "dark girls" is the same everywhere in the world.

Black people hate that their black, and hate those that are white.

Can a group get anymore racist?

You know what racists have in common besides being racist? They are stupid, and can't use the English language correctly.
Common Mistakes in English - They're vs. There vs. Their

Stop lying on black people and figure it out.
Yeah right Tank should take language advice from you???

Oh, you're from Alabama. I'm sorry.

Excuse Me! Blacks are the racist here! Black Africans are the ones who captured & enslaved the Black Americans in the first place. They then sold those Black Slaves to Americans. We set you free! Would you like to go back to Africa & be treated the way Black Africans will treat you over there? You stupid brainwashed racist assholes always have to blame Whites for how Blacks treat you. Hell you blame Whitey for everything wrong with your life. :fu:

A mind is a terrible thing to waste...but to waste it, you have to first have one. You don't.
Better to be thought a fool, than to open one's mouth (or put pen to paper) and remove all doubt. Go back to Africa? I've can't go back to someplace I've never been. I'm a native born American, thank you.
And no one would have to caution you if you weren't wrong in the first, middle and last place. Whitey? Why are you using racial pejoratives about yourself? Is the n-word next?
For your edification:
How the West (Except for the U.S.) Ended Slavery by Thomas DiLorenzo

Good job again, grammar cop.

Point taken. Even I make mistakes. Please do point it out when I do, as I will.

It's a carry over from slavery times. Fair-skinned mulattos were valued over dark-skinned blacks. Blacks bought into it, and resentment and hatred resulted from it....even within our own families. Yep. Whites did a job with slavery...with lasting effects we're still grappling with today. Nice job.

Yet, you'd say you weren't "race-baiting" with the OP, were you, Tank?

Hasn't been a slave in this Country since 1866 and yet you manage to blame all your problems on slavery and whites. Are you EVER responsible for your actions?

Forum List

Back