Dark Girls

Dark Girl...

Attachments

• $Dark_Girl_by_BloodyZone.jpg
    $Dark_Girl_by_BloodyZone.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 71
Excuse Me! Blacks are the racist here! Black Africans are the ones who captured & enslaved the Black Americans in the first place. They then sold those Black Slaves to Americans. We set you free! Would you like to go back to Africa & be treated the way Black Africans will treat you over there? You stupid brainwashed racist assholes always have to blame Whites for how Blacks treat you. Hell you blame Whitey for everything wrong with your life. :fu:

True. But "we" didn't set them free. We enslaved them.

What is with this we shit. I have never saw, owned, sold, or profited in any way from a Black Slave. Neither have my parents or my grandparents. Yet everyday I get blamed for enslaving the Blacks. Poet is even trying to blame whites for things blacks do to blacks. My family moved to the USA after black slavery ended. "WE" HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THEIR PROBLEMS!!!

You get blamed everyday? Who blames you and how do they blame you?

Does this blame make you feel "oppressed"?

Excuse Me! Blacks are the racist here! Black Africans are the ones who captured & enslaved the Black Americans in the first place. They then sold those Black Slaves to Americans. We set you free! Would you like to go back to Africa & be treated the way Black Africans will treat you over there? You stupid brainwashed racist assholes always have to blame Whites for how Blacks treat you. Hell you blame Whitey for everything wrong with your life. :fu:

What is with this we shit. I have never saw, owned, sold, or profited in any way from a Black Slave. Neither have my parents or my grandparents. Yet everyday I get blamed for enslaving the Blacks. Poet is even trying to blame whites for things blacks do to blacks. My family moved to the USA after black slavery ended. "WE" HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THEIR PROBLEMS!!!
:chillpill: Take two and call me in the morning.

WE as in Americans in the United States Of America. You know. We. Us. My family didn't own slaves either. They, too, were seen as less than ...since they were Irish and German.
I haven't seen Poet say any such thing. Methinks you are angry. Poor dear. Lighten up. Pun not intended. :lol:

It's a carry over from slavery times. Fair-skinned mulattos were valued over dark-skinned blacks. Blacks bought into it, and resentment and hatred resulted from it....even within our own families. Yep. Whites did a job with slavery...with lasting effects we're still grappling with today. Nice job.

Yet, you'd say you weren't "race-baiting" with the OP, were you, Tank?
Of course, it's all Whitey's fault :rolleyes:

Are you saying negroes are like mentally retarded childrenwho can't move on or look past such moronic things?

You heard it here, folks: poet thinks the Whites have to enlighten and lift up the Negroe 'cause they can't do it themselves.

If black is so beautiful.

Then why do you see so many African American men with fat white women??

What percentage of black men are with "fat white women"?

What percentage of white men are with women of other races? Which percentage do you think is greater?

Meanwhile, I find it so strange that pale skinned folks tan themselves because dark looks better and now dark skinned folks want to whiten their skin. Sigh.
Getting a tan is way different then being black.

Only in your own mind.

Tank, you said you would like to have a beer with High Gravity. Do tell the fine folks here why. He's black. But all your posts and threads since I've been here (january), have been knocking blacks. You LIVE for maligning blacks. So since blacks are so bad, why would you like to have a beer with High Gravity. Inquiring minds and all that.

This attitude black folks have towards "dark girls" is the same everywhere in the world.

Except in Africa, where dark skin is the standard of beauty.
Black is beautiful.!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JcuLc5dxAE"]YouTube - ‪Skin bleaching on the rise in Ivory Coast‬‏[/ame]
Moderinity? Light skin is 'modern'? Is he saying his skin is an atavistic throwback to a less evolved point in human evolution?

They like women with meat on their bones? Who knows? Who the fuck cares? Why would a good ol boy such as yourself dump your religion and become a muslim?

It's a carry over from slavery times. Fair-skinned mulattos were valued over dark-skinned blacks. Blacks bought into it, and resentment and hatred resulted from it....even within our own families. Yep. Whites did a job with slavery...with lasting effects we're still grappling with today. Nice job.

Yet, you'd say you weren't "race-baiting" with the OP, were you, Tank?
Of course, it's all Whitey's fault :rolleyes:

Are you saying negroes are like mentally retarded childrenwho can't move on or look past such moronic things?

You heard it here, folks: poet thinks the Whites have to enlighten and lift up the Negroe 'cause they can't do it themselves.

He must be a white conservative, since that seems to be the "white liberal elite tricked blacks" meme they spout.

Dabs...just for future reference, anything our dear Tank says, any thread our dear Tank starts...it's all about blacks.

And you thank his posts...
Meanwhile, I find it so strange that pale skinned folks tan themselves because dark looks better and now dark skinned folks want to whiten their skin. Sigh.

This is a very recent development. Historically, lighter skin was a sign of wealth and social class, as the poor worked outside and became tanned. Nowadays, we've seen a bit of a shift, as having the time to lounge around on the beach and get tanned is a sign of being well-off.

What percentage of black men are with "fat white women"?

What percentage of white men are with women of other races? Which percentage do you think is greater?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZGIBFevQPY&feature=youtube_gdata_player]YouTube - ‪Chris Rock - Black Men Love Big white women HD‬‏[/ame]

Tank is confusing. I haven't figured him out yet, but I've seen bits and pieces that lead me to believe he isn't as racist as he shows himself to be. If he were, no way would he want to hang out and have a beer with another black man.

Dabs...just for future reference, anything our dear Tank says, any thread our dear Tank starts...it's all about blacks.

This is a very recent development. Historically, lighter skin was a sign of wealth and social class, as the poor worked outside and became tanned. Nowadays, we've seen a bit of a shift, as having the time to lounge around on the beach and get tanned is a sign of being well-off.
I thank lots of posts that make me nod my head. Yours included. Doesn't mean I LIKE ya, ya know.

You get blamed everyday? Who blames you and how do they blame you?

Does this blame make you feel "oppressed"?

Weather I feel oppressed or not is inconsequential. I am oppressed by law & government. Have you heard of "Affirmative Action"?

governmentgrants.com
While financial necessity is obviously important; you could also qualify for certain grants based on race, ethnicity, gender, disabilities, and much more.

You would have to think whites are so superiour to be able to convince blacks to hate themselves.

Come on, can't people accept how black folks are?

Well, in my case, I assure you, I am fair from well off. I don't lie out in the sun, in fact, get this--- I hate the sun! It's miserable to me. So I fake bake, I lie my 20 minutes in the tanning bed every day to achieve my bronze look :)

You would have to think whites are so superiour to be able to convince blacks to hate themselves.

Come on, can't people accept how black folks are?

Gosh, I don't know Tank. You go have that beer with HG and ask him maybe?

Forum List

Back