Dang!

did US LAw for Jabrones have anything to do with this change

Bring back the old colors

thank you

For those of you that prefer the old style, you can change back to the old skin by selecting USMB v1 at the bottom of your screen.

No problem, we are trying to give it a fresh look with some updated graphics and I think if you give it some time you'll like the new look. Should be easier on the eyes :)

No problem, we are trying to give it a fresh look with some updated graphics and I think if you give it some time you'll like the new look. Should be easier on the eyes :)

I am a conservative....I can't stand change didn't you know that?

Dank you.

This is too much like the damn grocery stores who change where everything is after I am finally comfortable with where everything is.:eusa_drool:

Please, we older folks need more stability. Even a liberal won't accept all change.:lol:

Hehe, funny you should say that because my favorite little grocery store just did that and it takes me 10 more minutes to shop now :)

This is too much like the damn grocery stores who change where everything is after I am finally comfortable with where everything is.:eusa_drool:

take both skins to an eye doctor see what he says...he or she will tell you ...red is really hard on the eyes...

so whats up....is the board admin different or what?

A fresh look ..... hmmm......... this Obama thing is really spreading. LOL

It looks fine, I don't show up for the skin anyway. Like the Eagle!

Forum List

Back