BREAKING NEWS: Rand Paul Furiously Lists Shocking Earmarks In Programs $1.2 Trillion Budget

Doesn’t it seem odd to you guys that our deficit started expanding wildly when we got rid of formal earmarks?

This is the way things got done back when we had statesmen (and stateswomen). The greater good got served.

$1.5 million to push kids into playing video games isn't statesman-like.

When did they stop with the formal earmarks? And what's the difference between that and a regular earmark?

Then let the free market grow the business. They don't need to take money from taxpayers that won't benefit a dime from it.

The reality of it is that it will not grow a damn thing but make some Democrat campaign donor a little richer.
They been doing it since Lincoln.

Oh, and why do you think that is? Because the games are for kids maybe?
No they have age limits so the kids can play against each other at around the same age group. The kids that make the most are jr high to college age and a few older ones.

Most of my fellow USMB forumers know that I have a bit of a libertarian steak that may seem a bit extreme, sometimes.

...but Rand & Ron Paul? They are super cuckoo :cuckoo: That's nutjobby in my not so fucking humble opinion, bitch.

Did I make myself clear?
$1 trillion more in debt every 100 days, and you're going to bust on the guys against that?

Who's "super cuckoo"?

Forum List

Back