BREAKING NEWS: Rand Paul Furiously Lists Shocking Earmarks In Programs $1.2 Trillion Budget

I too voted for Ron 2008/2012. How'd ya like the way the freakin' RNC phuked over Ron's delegates in the 2012 bid??? I'd bet the farm that @ least 1/3rd of todays GOP upper/lower house seats are filled with RINOS. I've been telling my fellow Americans for decades to dump BOTH the DNC/RNC corporations & vote for independent or 3rd party original intent constitutionally based candidates but to no avail. I was with our Libertarian Party USA as a 'contributing member' from 1983 to 2014. The link below in MY OPINION speaks for BOTH the DNC & RNC corporations.

And in that 31 years, not one libertarian, or truly conservative candidate has made it to the top…

GOP voters are gonna have to get away from politicians like Trump, McConnell and Johnson. They're going to have to learn he benefits of fiscal conservatism and ONLY support fiscal conservatives. Even if it means the GOP is reduced down to a small minority for a couple of elections. Long enough for the RNC to finally get the message that we're sick of being lied to. We sick of the few actual conservatives in DC getting thrown under the bus by the big spending/big government RINO's.

Rand point out a great fact. That if the GOP isn't going to be fiscal conservatives, then they're no better than the democrats.
I'm not sure this country can ever get back on track by just voting the Democrats and RINOs out. It will take something much more profound than that.

Then let the free market grow the business. They don't need to take money from taxpayers that won't benefit a dime from it.

The reality of it is that it will not grow a damn thing but make some Democrat campaign donor a little richer.

Flush is only in favour of the "free market", when it suits you. You wanted Joe Biden to "do something" about inflation, gas prices, and baby formula shortages. When you have a "free market", shortages and prices increases are to be expected.

Quite frankly, I don't believe a thing Rand Paul says. How he graduated from college is beyond me. The man is dumber than a sack of hammers, and he mis-represents everything that he says.

Taxpayers benefit when businesses are more successful, because they pay MORE in taxes, reducing the tax load for the rest of the taxpayers. You need to take a basic economics course, Flush, to stop embarassing yourself in these threads.

I too voted for Ron 2008/2012. How'd ya like the way the freakin' RNC phuked over Ron's delegates in the 2012 bid??? I'd bet the farm that @ least 1/3rd of todays GOP upper/lower house seats are filled with RINOS. I've been telling my fellow Americans for decades to dump BOTH the DNC/RNC corporations & vote for independent or 3rd party original intent constitutionally based candidates but to no avail. I was with our Libertarian Party USA as a 'contributing member' from 1983 to 2014. The link below in MY OPINION speaks for BOTH the DNC & RNC corporations.

I think it is more than 1/3rd of the Republican Party being RINOs. The Freedom Caucus may be the only non RINO group.

The system sucks. There are no incentives for any elected representative to be fiscally responsible. They get no reward for that. However, they do get rewarded for not making waves and for bringing home some of that Federal budget bacon.

Stupid voters will elect somebody that will give them something rather than elect someone that will be fiscally responsible with government funds. Meanwhile our country goes to shit.

The only way to stop the disaster is to massively defund the Federal government so that it only does the necessary things like Defense. But nobody has the courage to do that.

Returning the Senate to be appointed by the states rather than popular vote would be a great step forward. The 17th Amendment was a major fuck up. The Senate was originally designed to be the States check on a greedy irresponsible House.

It doesn't matter what you think life goes on.
Apply that to yourself...You come in here daily with your one liners, and NO substance whatsoever, then we find out today that you really are the mind of a teenager at 62 years of age, sitting on your ass all day posting this crap, and playing video games....In fact even a teen wouldn't get away with your behavior under my roof, I'd take your devices and put you to work outside, you pathetic little puke....

Apply that to yourself...You come in here daily with your one liners, and NO substance whatsoever, then we find out today that you really are the mind of a teenager at 62 years of age, sitting on your ass all day posting this crap, and playing video games....In fact even a teen wouldn't get away with your behavior under my roof, I'd take your devices and put you to work outside, you pathetic little puke....
I am almost totally crippled but you can run yer mouth all you like

I am almost totally crippled but you can run yer mouth all you like
Oh, it seems like I wiped that snarky smirk off your face didn't I? And I am aware that I can say what I wish..At least for the moment we are still free to do so...

And because you're disabled doesn't excuse you from adding absolutely NO SUBSTANCE to these topics...

You're a net taker in this society, living off the charity of others, so be thankful, put a little respect in your mouth, and STFU already....

Oh, it seems like I wiped that snarky smirk off your face didn't I? And I am aware that I can say what I wish..At least for the moment we are still free to do so...

And because you're disabled doesn't excuse you from adding absolutely NO SUBSTANCE to these topics...

You're a net taker in this society, living off the charity of others, so be thankful, put a little respect in your mouth, and STFU already....
If you don't like video games don't play then assholio.

I am not on charity you dipshit.

I agree that the new spending bill includes a lot of waste and pork, but it also includes a number of good provisions. It boosts defense spending. It includes increases for more beds at ICE detention centers and more funding for customs and border protection functions. It continues the ban on UNRWA funding. It's not all bad.

The Deep State has been putting out the “BOOK of PORK” for several decades. (See Lankford). Then they write up another spending bill. Now every 3 mo. Since Obiden 1 normalized Trillion dollar “overspending” It’s been on auto pilot. The PORK swamped out by the DEM commeee Chaos. Irrelevant when your home is on 🔥 fire.

Phony bad back SSDI perhaps? Like in the ghetto? Get the right Doctor and get on…never to come off. On the dole much?
If you call having your spinal cord crushed by the narrowing of yer foraminal then by all means do try it fer shits and giggles sometime. I have a full time job as an engineer so piss of dipshit.

Forum List

Back